Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

Yeah What do we mean romantic person..

UK_ROSE   

lol, its the loooooooooovvvvvvve factor!!

romance to me is when someone wants to do everything and anything to please the woman he loves... being romantic is like being above pink clouds!

Western Romance

Flowers,dozen roses ,candlelight,slowmusic,good

sex,suprises,dinner in romantic quite restuarant.good communication,listening,eye contact.. touching,holding hands,rubing ,feeling..etc..

somali romance

dinner at the somali restuarant(he doesnt know anywhere else)maybe Arab restuarant

listening to "kabaan"(some old school stuff)

playing hide and seek (hope no one see us)

Visting relatives, (hey! look we are out toghter)

Ibtisam   

^^ That is not romantic, that is ultimate nacasnimo, or better still shaaqo laan :D everything has limits and so does romance :rolleyes: Everything and anything is waali me thinks, especially as love is a temporary and passing emotion, to hook everything and anything on that one person is suicidal.

And Romance has nothing to do with a Love factor, people can be romantic (or participate in romantic actions) without necessarily being in Love (NB: i'm not advocating for anything haram befor ey'lll jump me) :rolleyes:

Western Romance

sex,suprises,dinner in romantic quite restuarant.good communication,listening,eye contact.. touching,holding hands,rubing ,feeling..etc..

Is that what your beloved one like to share with you in order to name you romantic..peaple have different preceptions...he might not prefer all that..so you are not romantic yet..

For your comment on somali romance..every peaple mostly date base on their culture or their date atleast have relations with their basic cultures.

Is all about the way the person atcs towards the others ,,,, not related to the love at all ,,, someone who is already married can be romantic to you but it is all about describing a person ,,,,

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

Western Romance

Sounds good. :D :cool:

Ms DD   

^^ I bet it does Val smile.gif CC is generalising again. There is nothing western there. Above existed a way before westerners.

Flowers: What is wrong with the juuni bariis that he got for you?

Candlelights: We had feynuus before the era of electricity. That was romantic.

Slow Music: We had our gabay and gooraar.

Good lovemaking: One doesnt know any different. You really cant compare a good performance to bad performance if you dont know any different.

Quiet restaurant: Lovely aqal with dimmed feynuus and laf hilib is all the romance one needed.

Communication and listening and touching: How else did you think they had 10 kids or more?

To me romance is when he does little things like: Covering me with duvet when i am asleep, massaging my feet when i come from work, running me a bath ...lovely things like this that doesnt cost an arm and a leg.