Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Puntland Independence

Dukow, you talked about a revolution and change in Puntland other day, can you touch little bit of that? What is your plan and with whom are you taking this huge task with?

Cognitive strategy on my part eh?..Anyways, My point was that just because there ain't no mortars flying don't mean you are safe. Today Puntland is not that much different than some places in the south, and the south/southerners are not holding Puntland back; but its leaders are. So, one thing the poster forgot was that the whole idea of Puntland's creation was to hold the country together and become a model for the Somalia's warring regions. That idea my friend has been washed away by its leaders time and again. It maybe faded, but definitely not failed all together. Now there are new leaders that are emerging, and one of them is this young and energetic man by the name of Nuradin Adan who wants to take the helm and bring about CHANGE.

Are you with me in this self indoctrination Mr. Che? :confused:

lol@ replace Gaagaab. Don't name Gaagaab and other crooniz or Duke will be all over you :D

Trust me he has a plan (a good one) and he also has the backing of the elders, intellectuals, business ppl, women's groups and who not... We will wait and see and hope that Uncle Uusey will held a fair and free election/selection.

^^^Adeer why bring my name into it. I aint no Gagaab fan, though would Che be any better, he is a business minded like Gagaab.

Anyhow again, we need change and not just some new names. Remember a few years ago Cade Muse was a new name.

^^ Duke take it easy that was just a joke. FYI, Nuradin has been there for quite a long time and has done more for Punland than Cade admin had. And one more thing, for the sake of God don't compare any sane person to Cade Muse. He is in league with the likes of M.Dheere and M.Suudi :D

^He talks like Musa Sudi too.

A guy was killed in Las Caanod and the nature of our people being as it is, his folks avenge his death by killing the brightest person they could find. Cadde was called in to mediate and resolve the situation. He listened to the Odayaasha intently and just picked on the part where they say well one guy was killed and we avenge his death by killing another man. Cadde in his infinite wisdom interrupted the old men and said ee maxaas la isku wareerinaa bareejo waaye noh sheeko waas dhamaate.

By the way, when did you start calling him Uusay. I bought the exclusive rights to that word.

Originally posted by nuune:

So bascailly you are not happy what is happening the other corner of the South, then maxaad ula yaabi Somaliland when they say dhibaatada Southka ayaan ka go'nay oo dowlad baan nahay.

Basically yes, I'm indifferent as to what happens in the south, I'd prefer if the moryans al shabab were tamed and we could have at least a semblance of government even if it's not perfect.

But chances of that happening are slim at best, and this so called peace process will not deliver anything like all peace initiatives before it.

I'm basically advising puntlanders to forget the south and the drop the mentality of for somalia to be successful it needs a central government in mogadisho. This is false.

Originally posted by Peace Action:

This is rubbish idea. The people of the region have always been for the unity of all Somalis, nothing has changed. Even though things look bleak at the moment in the South, there is a very good chance of achieving lasting peace in the South. Whoever prevails in this conflict, there is no going back to the last 17 years of warlordism.

What's the chances, how many governments have failed before this? be a pragmatist, do you really want to go down with the sinking/sunk ship that is somalia?

Originally posted by balayga-cas87:

I don't believe the people of the south can be blaimed for the war, however the residents of Mogadisho are to blame for the 17 years of no peace, with the warlords etc.

You're right, the residents deserve the blame for the 17 years of lawlessness in mogadisho and the south. The TFG with ethiopians support and the shabab moryans have the bulk of the blame for this war, but there are some mogadisho residents who support these groups.

loool@ bareeja waaye nooh. That's priceless :D

If the word "Uusey" is copy righted then I better not use it again with out a written concession.