Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

MKA Yoonis, who?

RedSea   

^Oodkac ku naax boy keep dreaming as always.

the people of Sool and Sanaag will not let Xabashis step on their soil,they never have, so what will you tell them?

the real dreamer is you, get the job done yourself without relying much on Xabashis.

^The people of sool and sanaag, buhoodle certainly have and never will fall for the balkanization of their beloved nation, through a wild one clan nation state.

Adeer Taako ka daa! Don't make them frustrated because otherwise they will see the little region their clan is cramed into!

Raas Caseyr is the most northern tip of Somalia and it's situated near Calula east of Bosaso ofcourse but fake mujahids wouldn't know that!

Yes, Red when I came to the west I was greeted by a chauffeur, where as you together with your family were driven away in a Police van for immigrational officers to question you about your motives of entering their country illegal! It shows you that I always was dowlad!

Adeer why are you and Castro fidgeting?

You live in a clan fiefdom that is made up by 50x50 kms! Where as Adeer look at the map I was an expansionist and imperialist because why would my people live in the most Northern tip which is Raas Casery, to the most Eastern tip wich is Raas Hafuun/Xafuun, to the most western which is *********** and to the most southern tip which is Ras Kombooni all the way to Gaarisa!

It shows you how imperial I'm and my strength and superiority! But tell me where do you live and in what regions?

I live in many regions of Somalia's former 18 where I make up the majority!

Look adeer and don't envy me as I'm imperial! Can you count?

1. Bari 100% the largest region of the former 18 regions!

2. Gedo 95% the second largest region of the former 18 regions!

3. Nugaal 100%

4. Sool 98%!

5. Sanaag 70-85%!

6. Mudug 65-70 %!

7. Galgudud 50-60 %!

8. Togdheer Buuhoodle considerable number!

9. Bakool consideral number Ceelbarde!

10. Jubbada Dhexe Majority over 80%!

11. Jubbada Hoose 84-90%!

Look how geographical apart those regions are Jubbada Hoose to Bari do you know how far apart they are?

Not to mention places like Gaarisa and the NFD which 85-90% are inhabited by my clan!

O************ is over 85% my clan!

This shows you that I'm imperial whilst you're and always have been my ************ until the british came and freed you and you ran off to them! That's why you're today still screaming for them to return so that you become their *********** again!

I have alwasy been Dowlad and that's what you can't stomach! The same goes to my southern brothers who hate me because I've always ruled on them!

That damn clan always ruling us, why and why!

Somalia becoming a government is only benefiting me and you know that because you want to run away because of your complex of my clan whilst the other lot want to stay unruleable because they think it's hurting my clan!

Wallaahi I know that, they told me they said we don't want a government in Mogadishu because a government will only benefit you and if there's no government you're going to struggle!

It's true a government in Somalia today only benefits my clan! In the diaspora no one can top my clan and they will come back inshallaah in their hundred-thousands with new titles and degrees and help the country inshallaah like their forefathers did, again we will be ahead of you like we always were!

Baliis, aflagaadada iyo qabyaalada magacaabisteeda aan laga ganban ka aayar meeshaan.

[ January 16, 2007, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^ Don't scare them sxb. They think Somaliland is coming very soon. I think that was the same line of thinking held in 2002? Wasn't it? LOOOOOOOL

^^^They have all become so religious, Abu this and Al Burco that and Mujahid, oh they used to use that title before, all the SNM'S where "Mujahids" and even Faisal Warrabe is a hashamite noble.

Taako, Somaliland has 30,000 troops heading towards LA, in 2002..

Gabbal   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Adeer Taako ka daa! Don't make them frustrated because otherwise they will see the little region their clan is cramed into!

Raas Caseyr is the most northern tip of Somalia and it's situated near Calula east of Bosaso ofcourse but fake mujahids wouldn't know that!

Yes, Red when I came to the west I was greeted by a
chauffeur, where as you together with your family were driven away in a Police van for immigrational officers to question you about your motives of entering their country illegal! It shows you that I always was
dowlad
!

Adeer why are you and Castro
fidgeting
?

The answer is easy because you fear the people that always used to be your masters coming back to re-enslave you, that's what you fear! You thought they'd never come back to re-enslave you again!

You live in a clan fiefdom that is made up by 50x50 kms! Where as Adeer look at the map I was an expansionist and imperialist because why would my people live in the most Northern tip which is Raas Casery, to the most Eastern tip wich is Raas Hafuun/Xafuun, to the most western which is OG-Land and to the most southern tip which is Ras Kombooni all the way to Gaarisa!

It shows you how imperial I'm and my strength and superiority! But tell me where do you live and in what regions?

I live in many regions of Somalia's former 18 where I make up the majority!

Look adeer and don't envy me as I'm imperial! Can you count?

1. Bari 100% the largest region of the former 18 regions!

2. Gedo 95% the second largest region of the former 18 regions!

3. Nugaal 100%

4. Sool 98%!

5. Sanaag 70-85%!

6. Mudug 65-70 %!

7. Galgudud 50-60 %!

8. Togdheer Buuhoodle considerable number!

9. Bakool consideral number Ceelbarde!

10. Jubbada Dhexe Majority over 80%!

11. Jubbada Hoose 84-90%!

Look how geographical apart those regions are Jubbada Hoose to Bari do you know how far apart they are?

Not to mention places like Gaarisa and the NFD which 85-90% are inhabited by my clan!

OG-Land is over 85% my clan!

This shows you that I'm imperial whilst you're and always have been my good servant until the british came and freed you and you ran off to them! That's why you're today still screaming for them to return so that you become their servants again!

I have alwasy been Dowlad and that's what you can't stomach! The same goes to my southern brothers who hate me because I've always ruled on them!

That damn clan always ruling us, why and why!

Somalia becoming a government is only benefiting me and you know that because you want to run away because of your complex of my clan whilst the other lot want to stay unruleable because they think it's hurting my clan!

Wallaahi I know that, they told me they said we don't want a government in Mogadishu because a government will only benefit you and if there's no government you're going to struggle!

It's true a government in Somalia today only benefits my clan! In the diaspora no one can top my clan and they will come back inshallaah in their hundred-thousands with new titles and degrees and help the country inshallaah like their forefathers did, again we will be ahead of you like we always were!

Yonis-

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK WHATEVER YOU ARE SPEWING AROUND HERE IS IN THE INTEREST OF ISLAAMNIMO, SOMALINIMO, DAWLADNIMO?

Iswaydii waxaad haatan lasoo shirtagtay inay maslaxada ummada Soomaaliyeed u dan tahay, but in the meantime do not claim me.

GD

Somaliland is a dream in the mind of a few. What logical country in the world would advocate for the dismemberment of a Country with 90% of its population coming from one ethnic group, 100% believing in the Islamic faith mostly Sunni, speak the same language and even eat the same food- minus ofcourse our northern brother who has some sort of spite towards ugaali/soor LOOOOL.

They would then have to divide countries who have legitimate claims of differences and oppression under ethnic monopolies and religious abuses of the majority towards the minority.

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

It's true a government in Somalia today only benefits my clan!

It didn't take long for the wheels to come off! General Duke, the selfish hardworking advocate of Somalinimo and anti-clanism, seems to agree with you. Two birds with one stone!

Good outing for TFG supporters.