Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

MKA Yoonis, who?

A new name but will he flip-flop like Horn? Anyway if you've forgotten who I was, I recommend you reading the below!

MKA Yoonis is my name

Wearing my best and AK

Everyone admires me like JFK

For as I’m the former FK

Warriors I will not shame,

Liars I will expose to the flame,

Burn my friend it’s your time of fame!

This is your Saddam Hussein flash!

We will discard you like dirty trash.

Yoonis and GD holding up a cam.

Smile your last moments recorded on a DVD jam!

Exclusive rights to us and no one is allowed a copy!

We made it save not even Abdussalaam can unlock the floppy!

Your family mourns you and begs us to hand over your body!

Yoonis takes you to your family ‘Here’s the dirty fake Mahdi‘.

You can do with him as we’re done!

We enjoy ourselves because another terrorist has gone.

This is the start MKA Yoonis and GD’s struggle is one!

They will not finish their struggle until they’re done!

We’re officially killers of Qaran-deeds and haters!

How can the anarchist describe us as traitors?

They hate on us because we’re Puntland staters!

But we don't give a damn about second-raters!

Don’t hate on us!

We rule the two Ras. (Yeah Ras kambooni iyo Raas Caseyr)

Hate the cruel game.

You lost, what a shame.

Where lays the Blame?

I will leave that for you to answer!

Adeer we're going to keep all you said in a safe archive inshallaah!

Like Saddam was filmed on a mobile/cell phone, we're going to keep track of your same gradual demise as a stark reminder of how a Qarandeed was defeated by a much younger mob!

It is coming your demise that is, it's predictable inshallaah soon you will also see it!

TFG is here to stay and it doesn't bother the least what you or other's say!

Remember Raaskambooni to Raas Caseyr belongs to me! Disarmement will go on despite your oppostion! The people of Mogadishu are being disarmed one by one! Tommorrow inshallaah the big boys of Qanyare and Yalahow will hand over their heavy weaponary inshallaah!

The dowlad is going inshallaah once it has risen and started walking it will not rest until it delivers!

Inshallaah we ask Allaah the exalted to help them on their way!

Certainly me and brother GD shall be defeating you (not you but you in general terms) like the government is defeating right now the Qarandeed and Warlords!

Inshallaah! Amiin.

Taliban   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Certainly me and brother GD shall be defeating you (not you but you in general terms) like the government is defeating right now the Qarandeed and Warlords!

Be careful of statements like this, less the Ethiopian invaders read it and become enraged at your lack of gratitude. Give the Ethiopian occupiers their due credit for helping you.

Rahima a disgruntled sister, I cannot discuss with emotions and sentiments so would you mind turning it down a bit?

Yes, final victory is for the believers I conclude but it will come to the believers who follow the Prophets peace be upon him path and not to the Khawaarij of this centuary inshallaah!

Before you embark on a revolution/rebellion there are some steps to consider. Look at the sunnah of the prophet peace be upon him and act upon it! Gradual apprach what was needed but not to inflict further harm to a brutalised/battered and bruised nation through a futile revoltution!

Before you're able to walk you have to be able to sit, before you're able to run you have to be able to walk and before you're able to fly off you've to be able to walk/run!

But those guys wanted to 'fly-off' without even being able to sit down! It's like a baby who isn't able to sit down is mounted on a areoplane in order to fly it, what will its outcome be?

It will be crushing down ofcourse, but under Hassan Dahir Awey Ayrow's logic that plane is going not only to fly and stay in the air, it will fly non-stop across the atlantic and the whole globe without needing a fuel stop nor provisions for the pilots it's possiable you know Rahima, it really is!

Give me a break.

RedSea   

^Okay which way should we take you.I am really really confused here, help me out here.

Is it the Xabashis who are doing the damage or is the TFG which was considered an endengered puppet "government" just few months back doing all of this.We all know the answer,what do you have mind ********?

So as Castro said, different name, same ********.

I as RS rule the Raas CAsayr all the way to Sool and Sanaag, dare to come to my door,door ****? :cool:

carry on son.

First of all Chill and take your medicine:

What would SOL be without me?

I’m its hottest mc!

Just listen to my lyrical talent

And its satirical gallant

This makes you spew for days

Castro and his likes in a state of haze

Yoonis put us on his ways

And he has put on us his mystical sways

We salute you my majesty here is your praise

We believe now in the TFG hear our yeas

The TFG here to stay and you My honour

We declare you the King!

Rule us like a Afrikaner!

Secondly you don't even know where Ras Caseyr is so stop the lunacy and chill once again!

I'm the Afrikaner whilst you are the Zulu, understand?

RedSea   

^^yeah my mistake,I meant Raas Kamboni..you see I don't dream fake dreams, the reason why.

but let me get this straight, when did you become something, aren't you the poor Plander of yesterday.

If you think you ar some kind of a King, wouldn't you be in better life than being a Qaxooti in abroad, as far as I knew you are no different than anyone else,worst perhaps.

:cool:

If you think your uncle is the best puppet out there, well good for him, but I think Geedi is better puppet.lol

I am chilling, are you?

As the somali peom goes:

Dar Alaad u huridaa,

Dunida waxba kama ogid eh,

Dab baan lagaa shidin,

duubcas(UIC) aan ku helin.

First of all I'm not a 'Qaxooti' and have never been, so stop the assumptions! I never entered a country illegally nor have they taken 'fingerprints' of me when I entered, I can't say the same about you though!

When did you come to the US, I bet quite recently! On top of that I didn't witness any refugee camp nor have I witnessed any war for that matter nor lived in Africa the majority of my life!

I'm a Puntlander, the people you hate and envy day and night so don't badmouth them, it's unbecoming for a servant to badmouth his master you know?

My achievements and legacy you can only dream about, so don't waste time and energy because this is only a continuation of that legacy of ours! You can hate but where will your hate lead you?

RedSea   

So that proves the Gabay(peom).

here it goes again.

Dar Alaad uhurudaa,

Dunina waxba kama ogid,

dab baan lagaa shidin,

oo duub cas ayaan ku helin.

If you don't know the translation of this Somali poem,have someone else do it for you.

As for being servent,sure I am a servent,but only to HE which my soul is in his hand,Allah,so don't get yourself in trouble,since I can't possibly serve an individual.And as for the TFG, could it go to Xamar without being on top of Ethiopian tanks, could they, yes or no?

SLand is state of its own,they happen to have their own flag and constituion, the day you change that, then I will gladly bow down for you as being my "master".

RedSea   

So that proves the Gabay(peom).

here it goes again.

Dar Alaad uhurudaa,

Dunina waxba kama ogid,

dab baan lagaa shidin,

oo duub cas ayaan ku helin.

If you don't know the translation of this Somali poem,have someone else do it for you.

As for being servent,sure I am a servent,but only to HE which my soul is in his hand,Allah,so don't get yourself in trouble,since I can't possibly serve an individual.And as for the TFG, could it go to Xamar without being on top of Ethiopian tanks, could they, yes or no?

SLand is state of its own,they happen to have their own flag and constituion, the day you change that, then I will gladly bow down for you as being my "master".

Castro   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

I'm a Puntlander, the people you hate and envy day and night so don't badmouth them, it's unbecoming for a servant to badmouth his master you know?

LOOOOL. Hell hath no fury like a Buntlander scorned.

LOOOOOL I rule raas casayr. Somebody is feeling the heat. Sool Sanaag And buhoodle are all under TFG allied forces.

Seccesionist Whatcha gonna do,

Watcha gonna do when we are in toghdheer

a few kilometres from you

Coming to Hargeisa summer 2007 inshallah