Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntlanders turn more hawkish- A new republic must emerge

Hunguri   

Abtigiis, ma ninkaa Muwaadinka ahee Waddankiisa iyo dhulkiisa jecel ayaa waashay. I would actually put it in another way, and say the Xirsi and Qardhaas were good during the Ethiopian occupation. Hadda ninkani waa nin Waddankiisii iyo Dhulkiisa wanaagiisa ka sheekaynaya!

Samafal   

Puntland people will not accept anything less than Republic of Somalia. Succession is not an option and any leader that entertains himself with the idea is committing a political suicide. As some one said before Puntland is not immune to what is happening in the South. Alshabab factor is not even Somalia problem, it is a global problem. Puntland as apart of Somalia should deal with them head on now before the wind of Alshabab hit home.

What Faroole need to do?

Stop this nonsensical speech deliverings in the west. Build strong military as a matter of urgency and help the TFG defeat the Alshabab once and for all. Then and only then talk about Federalism that can work.

Malika   

^Indeed,action speaks louder then words, a speech here and there about unity whilst standing back watching your brothers house burn is 'stuff and nonsense'..

I am surprised at how xiin got so excited about the speech..lol, waryaa xiin it doesn't take much huh?

Duke, Puntland will only be allowed to seccede once the puntlanders accept the soveriegnity of Somaliland and apologies for every time they have accused the Somalilanders for breaking up Somalia and you have to personally apologies to Oodweyne for calling him seccesionist

:D:D

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Duke, Puntland will only be allowed to seccede once the puntlanders accept the soveriegnity of Somaliland and apologies for every time they have accused the Somalilanders for breaking up Somalia and you have to personally apologies to
Oodweyne
for calling him
seccesionist

:D:D:D

Abtigiis   

In fact, it has dawned on me lately after some serious soul-searching. Indeed, I think I was binded by my anger at Abdullahi Yusuf and many of his clan cronies that I overlooked the starking fact that Puntlanders are the best Somalis and are genuine patriots. Faroole confirmed that. Or am I, once again, short-sighted and misreading what I see on Faroole as representative of the people?

What is indisputable is that no one waves the blue flag higher than the children of Puntland. Aad iyo aad ayaan u qiiroodaa kolkaan arko gatherings by Puntlanders and the way they grace the flag and Somalinimo.

Of course, kolkaan tago big hotels in Nairobi and Addis Ababa ee arko kuwa ku maran Secret service'ga Ethiopiankana waan xanaaqaa oo tuugtan buglaan sheegata yaa qabqabtaan idhaa!

Hunguri,

General Duke, wadanka uu difaacayaa waa kee?

Paragon   

I want to secede with Paragonia as well. Citizens wanted. :D

Anyway, no need to lose face with this sort of nonesense. Doesn't the oldman have a PR machine or something? Political capitulation, this is.

Oh I get it. The pirates are pay more. smile.gif

Hold your horses guys, Puntland is going no where and no one is holding it hostage as some want us to believe. A mere slogan by unknown author wouldn't make it go nor will a single leader decide it's destiny. That been said, i think PL cannot per take what is going on in Mog as of now. It simply can't afford doing it. And it's her best of interest to look after herself and worry not federalism or whatever name Somali government is called. These things can be dealed when the country is stabilized. Remember that what is good for PL is good for Somalia as a whole and vice verse. And that is a government for all.

We should all hope that Somali government despite it's short comings to prevail at the end. Al-shabaab and likes are not the future for our country.

Paragon, Somalia is going through tough times, and I think it's best for us to look the bigger picture rather than squabble over who heads what or what name should the government be called. These are issues you can always talk about, renegotiate, and rethink. They are not nor there now.

Thanks too!

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Duke, Puntland will only be allowed to seccede once the puntlanders accept the soveriegnity of Somaliland and apologies for every time they have accused the Somalilanders for breaking up Somalia and you have to personally apologies to
Oodweyne
for calling him
seccesionist

:D:D:D:D

Let's be clear here Puntland state is the only pro Somaliweyn entity that exists in Somalia today . Hargaysa form of secession has always been unacceptable. Hiiraale thugish JVA entity is a thing of the past. Al Shabaab are fighting for more war and hvae no regard for the Somali people and their interest. There is not TFG and Sharif Hotels Midnimo Qaran thing is stuck in Villa Somalia.

Thus what is Pintland to do? It must put it's case as the only viable Somali state that can truly manage the interest of the people of Somalia. Like I mentioned earlier it should seek to gain Power of attorney over Somalia as a trustee.

Suggestions;

1. The capital of Somalia be moved to Garowe, opening all the missions , embassies And relocate all UN offices to that city. Garowe is peaceful and Somali territory instead of our affairs being run from Nairobi.

2. bring southern clans to Puntland and hold a grand conference not of just reconciliation but to give them space in order to discuss the creation of local and state admins that will form the real Federal states of the south similar to Puntland.

3. let the national army, navy be trained in Pubtland with international support then move to take over sections of the south as those areas develop politically.

Let's be clear the many who posted here notably Sharif hotels son, A&T have no say in the discussions going on in Puntland, the status quo might seem wonderful for these individuals but it is not for us.

Regards

The Duke