Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Dhaqanka-Soomalida.

Dhaqan has some bad aspects, and some good. Unfortunately, it is the bad aspects that the older generation loves to cling to. And it seems to me, people are always confusion tradition with religion. The two are not the same. If tradition comes in the way of religion, then OUT THE WINDOW it goes. At least for me.

Nin Yabaan, horta maxaad layaabtay???? :confused: :confused: It seems to me you love discussing the short-comings of Somali Women *shakes head* shame on you! You should love the Somali Queens.

ESBECIALLY your Queen: NAAG YABAAN. I saw the Missing Person's picture; she was looking for you. Here's her picture, maybe you can have a tender reconciliation?

993209225957.JPG

:D:D:D

Paragon   

Nin Yaaban sxb, majority of us are so detatched from the dhaqan that, it hurts our conscience whenever someone reminds us of the fundamental errors we've done over the past 13 years or so. It is no wonder that many of us are more likely to destest u for being so proud of the dhaqan, coz the more one is lost in the oblivion of the western impairment, the more he/she is likely to be fiercely deffensive. So sxb, keep your head up and lets hope that our dhaqan becomes fashionable to practise again by the Somali youth smile.gif .

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

Nin Yaaban sxb, majority of us are so detatched from the dhaqan that it hurts our conscience whenever someone reminds us the fundamental errors we've done over the past 13 years or so.

What errors are those, I wonder? I guess it's a sin to not follow the Somali culture....even if you have minimal contact with them...

In that case, I am a lost soul :(

Paragon   

By Opinionated

What errors are those, I wonder? I guess it's a sin to not follow the Somali culture....even if you have minimal contact with them...

The errors are not confined to only one individual, everyone of us has, in one way or another, made changes to their lifestyles to fit with our preferences. So please don't take my comment or discussion personal, it was meant to be general.

In that case, I am a lost soul

I don't recall calling you a lost soul smile.gif

JamaaL brother. You wont get very far with Oppinated, and Harmany Angel. They both need a serious somali-dhaqan beaten into them. They would then come to their right dhaqan sense.

Paragon   

Nin Yaaban, sxb there is no need for force or anything of that sort. Qof weliba-iyo ikhtiyaarkiisa ayaa horey loo yiri.

Nin Yabaan, before you go beating Dhaqan into anyone, maybe you should take a dosage of respect-beating for your fellow Muslims, may those be male or female. If you have a problem with the female population, then I suggest you read the Qoran. Properly this time, please. For the sake of Allah!! And my sanity!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS: You didn't like the picture?? :( D*mn, I really thought I could help you out there *shakes head* Too bad, too sad.

And its HARMONYANGEL

Batuulo   

A/C WR WB...

Culture=Religion ''' and my culture is Islam.. so guys you hav'to treat me as a queen :cool: ...

NIN-Yaaban Walaalo do bleive islamic culture,,, that's the one I bleive, I wan't bleive somali culture.. it's kinda jaahiliya..

In Islam, women are equal to men in the sight of God but they have in some respects different roles in life to men because of their different natures.

Women differ psychologically, physiologically, and biologically from men. This makes them more suitable than men for certain responsibilities and less suitable than men for others.

Islam recognises these differences.

For Muslim men and women - for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah's praise - for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.

So Mr-Dhaqan we must respect each other ;)

don't call the girls "NAA' ceeb ...Adiga ka xishoo hablaha first.. then the girls w'll respect you.. be nice smile.gif for them.

Changed   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Oppiniated, naa xishoo walaal.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Adhi isku xishood...mispelling my name like that :rolleyes:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

haye

yet i laugh more

nomad culture is totaly separate from the islam culture which mainly promotes arab culture and does not even include the rest of the moslem world

so if you is a nomad, then u do have the nomad culture. its can hard to believe that u grow with in nomad house-hold and dont know its culture. i mean the minute u walk in through the door culture hits on face! and your feet gets grounded.

dont matter if u just the house or were for 10 yrs.

king_450   

the only sentiment that i have with Dhaqan is mentioning it over and over , so Nin-yaaban as long as you giving us ur wisdom ,i should follow this thread, no place to be hided.Keep coming with new invention, i bet like i said several times,why do i have a feeling b/w you and sorry sister opinion, am i right here. LOL

smile.gif