Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Latest developments taking place in Somalia

Liqaye   

^^^

Surely there is no difference!

I have never understood the somalilanders predilection for accusing a punt lander of collaboration ism when the art has been perfected by riyale and his ex-NSS cohorts!

I get that you guys have issues over sool and sanaag, but this extrapolation and abuse you guys hurl at each other, over the prostate body of the rest of somalia, while both of you in one way or another either in ideology or practice step on the writhing body of somali unity, while screaming look look you are stepping on his trachea surely you deserve more blame is pathetic.

But then if you understood irony you would not be secessionists or collaborationists.

AYOUB   

I do not support Riyaale's collaboration the same way you don't Hiiraale's. I'm only guilty of asking for amputation from "prostate body". Is there something wrong with that?

Abtigiis   

yes, wise Ayoub. If I see that body as not yet dead as you think. And if I think there is a chance it can be treated medically. Will you see my point as well?

Emperor   

Oodwayne the philosopher, Adeer you and a lot of oldies in this forum utter worse insults, marka yarkaan iyo dadka cusub baad rabtaa in la boot out gareeyo miyaa iyadoo kuwi waawaynaa xaalkooda laga yaabanyahay....

As for your post, I really don't know what to make of it, next time make it short and precise please, should that be the case I will make the effort to read and reply otherwise I assume its all blah blah. Because I believe your strategy is like, if my argument wouldn't defeat you properly, then I will make sure my words and 4 page taunts will dismantle your head. If that's the case, lets assume you won.

RedSea, thanx inder for your concern, indeed I don't have the time nor the ability to decode what Odwayne wrote, it's way too 'advanced', too 'philosophical' for me, cheerio agian Red-ka waa isku leenahay ;)

AT, hagalgalan Abti, I don't really feel the need to point your personality as you expose yourself quite frequently in this boards. Ooh, yes, I said few things about you earlier in my last post, but that was just to tease and confuse you a little bit, and I believe my bit regarding the issue we were discussing preceededd before it. Now I said, and I repeat it again what matters to me is not your personality but what you say or write, its good you are focusing taking all that is said but only dwell on selective irrelevant matter, horayna waan kuugu sheegayoo you like to play more or less a victim charactor :D (by the way this is not personal again im just pointing something) LOool. Ok, lets move away from the little snide remards and simple issue, I set a challenge for you in my last post which still stands, and I repeat, find someone, a single person oo kula qaba only the D-block ayaa Masuul ka ah dhibaatada Somalia, bal inaad nooc minal jabaan tahay ayaan kutusinayaa :D

^^^That's a very easy challenge for my dear fellow, A&T. He has for company many other mooncalfs oo caana booraha la miisata oo bar raja ah aana qabin. Ilaahay waxaan ka baryey inuu idahaan badbaadiyo. ;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Emperor   

^Kuwi waxaas uu kabartay ayaa meesha jooga miyaad leedahay Hahahaa, bal aan kawarsugno cidi kale oo laqabta fikirkaa AT, wax waa la iska dhawraayee.

Samafal   

Interesting development. Let's see how the old fox dotches this one. It will be hard for him that he now parted company with the Big Brother in the Horn. But he is a man with no permanent friends and no permanent enemies, so it will be interesting to see who he befriends with next. Could it be Afewerku or perhaps Alshabab! Somamli politics is like a good movie that you dont want to end but you know it for fact it will be destructive and deadly for many innoncent people and for that you want it to end. But for now the saga goes on!

Sh. Sharif Arrives in Muqdisho

Alshabaab is fighting with ONLF in Af-Madow district

An explosion targeted ex-security officer in Galkayo.

Alshabaab are expanding their control over the regions of Somalia.

Kenya is arresting Somalis in Nairobi including some TFG officials.

Ethiopia is pouring new and fresh troops into Somalia.

halkaa ka sii wada ,,,,,,

nuune   

Thanks for bringing back this topic:

- Sheikh Sharif denid entry to Jowhar, lands in Mogadishu

- Sheikh Sharif taking his post as TFG member, and would meet Yeey & Cade in Baydhabo after his brief stay in Mogadishu

- Gedo region under the control of Islamic Courts

- Xasan Turki accusing ONLF of intereferring the Shabaab's affairs

- Galkacyo flaming with explosions, no one claimed responsibility

- Madoobe calls for immediate session for all MPs in Baydhabo on Saturday

- Brief fighting between associates of Aweys and Alshabaab in Ceel Garas of Galgaduud

- Islamic Court's final soldiers join Al-Shabaab forces in mogadishu

- Ethiopia extending its presence in Somalia, adding new armies and settin up new bases

Abtigiis   

Dadka leh Dagaalka Alshabab iyo ONLF ha socdo bal aan eegno meeshay wax u wadaan. I repeat waa in la kala socdaa, oo ONLF meeshaa Alshabab faraha uga qaadaa, GAR IYO GAR DARABA.

Hadii kale, both sides will lose and Ethiopia will win.

Is anyone expecting a compromise from Alshabab and Xassen Turki???????? Waa maya. Mar hadii taas jawaabtu tahay, hala iska celiyo oo ha lala dagaalo ma xalbaa??

Alshabaab is not the solution to Somalia's crisis. Give the Sharif a chance and see what he can do. His main mission now is to oust Yey and i don't think he has an idea after that. :D

He is doing great so far ,,,,,,, :D