Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Turning a new leaf.....Unity between us in the West.

Nomads, Mali's (UK slang) Somali's,

Dear brothers and sisters, dear comrades in this struggle of survival. I Mr Smith will apologise for any trouble caused in this and any forum to any member of my race. As we all know we live in hard times, times of deep anguish and confusion. We live in a tougher world where our people are the lowest of the low. We have no national home, except for Djabouti, Somali's are scatered across the world destitute and poor, confused and in need of desperate help.

My dear Nomads I mean not to patronise you as I know that most of you are not blind thus aware of our sitution.

I call on all of us to find ways of helping our people, not just those at home but the fragmented masses abroad.

Lets share posative information that builds bridges between our communities and discuss political ways of connecting people together, thats all folks.

Mnay thanks Smith

Smith....Are yu certain that yu weren't on drugs when you wrote this?....lol....Just kidding

Well, lead the way bro...No bad news concerning Sland from yu then...lol

Liqaye   

Brother western i have to congratulate you, perhaps the futility of politics and the utter stpudity of clan politics is becoming clearer to you.

I for one am ready to hear any suggestions you or anybody elsefor that matter may have, on the issue.

Rokko   

Originally posted by LIQAYE:

clan politics

Clan politics or Regional politics?

:confused: :confused:

I have never seen Smith indulging in any clan politics na'mean.

I agree, Smith it is time ya tone down your language against our Somaliland brothers na'mean.

Happy Ramadan ya'all.

Liqaye   

Mobb deep, i suggest you read my previous posts before jumping to the rescue like some nickel and dime hero.

Me and smith understand each other.

And in your words

N'amean :rolleyes:

Rokko   

Originally posted by LIQAYE:

N'amean :rolleyes:

I see your lightening up alittle. But drop the rolling eyes na'mean. ;)

Understanding is good, that is what we want awoowe. I was just trying to correct ya na'mean?

Changed   

Clan politics or Regional politics?

i wonder what the difference between clan politics and region politics would be .....in a certain region a certain clan would live which means u are dealing with a certain clan if not directly indirectly smile.gif

anywho! smith could not agree anymore bro......are we to join or agree ? what are we to do after we get rid of this "regional politcs" ? start with somaliweyn or what?

Jamster   

Smithy, the great worior! how have you been old nomad.

I think the idea is great, but how can one/many can udertake this mamoth task.

I am very receptive for any refreshing ideas, let them roll.

Respectively,

Farah

Liqaye   

I see your lightening up alittle

No brother deep i would say i am dumbing down.

wonder what the difference between clan politics and region politics would be .....in a certain region a certain clan would live which means u are dealing with a certain clan if not directly indirectly

Mobb mizz unique said it better than me.

Stung to the quck by Doctore wadani.

These are websites of organisations that I am involved with and that could help other diaspora somalis.

talkingITglobal is a place were somali youth with ideas and visions and who ARE actually doing something how ever small for their nation congregate .

There are currently 65 somali members why not join and make it 66?

(by the way let us see if you notice some people from S.O.L who are memebers).

It also very usefull to you as a student with thousands of scholarships, volunteer organisations and such like.

talkingITglobal-Somalia Page

RESPECT Somalia works to introduce internally displaced students in Somalia to students around the world. By initiating these partnerships, we hope to boost the individual development of the students. We expect the cooperation and collaboration of broad minded people. The suggestions and ideas that you provide encourage us to lead the society.

Resect - somalia branch.

But unfortunatley being the cynic that i am, i will just watch this page dissapear as yusufs liver, and edna's dentures become the main topic of discusion.

so bloody easy! allah gave u a mind to correct wrong from right! it dont matter whether u from hargesia, boorma, kismayo or boosaaso! all u gotta realize is this! u gotta all this fowl phalaticans dividing us. but we meet personally live everyday, we r all cool! so why dont u ask yourself one q's nomad? and say, hey, when i see a nomad he/she is like my brother/sister, but when i go to my qabiiland hommies! i am 360 degress opposite! i see that all de time! and the funny part is this, u dizz u qaabil when u is in public! :confused: SO FREAKING despicable !

PPL, many thanks for the response from my post, I know some people would think I was high on something when I wrotte it LOL.

I am not talking about our people back home, its easy to talk about the problems, the war the factions the clans and defend our clan and attack others. But what about the folks in the diaspora, the refugees exiles. I live in London England and the situation of our people is truly pathetic it gets worse with every passing second.

So lets not confuse this with the Somali's in the motherland we in the west need help to break this division. All we need to do is look at other ethnic minorities and the mechanism that they have built over the years to develop and defend their respective communities.

We need to establish dialogue between our intellectuals, activists and those who are more fortunate than most.

I suggest lets creat a network an information network for Somali's who live in the west. Lets start with collecting media reports about the Somali people, data statistics, we dont even know our population figures, if we dont know how many of us there are how can we seek to help?

Lets start with that a netwrok of information on the NET available to all. thats my first suggestion.

Th

India   

Smithy:

What are you upto???? What devious pland are you cooking up now? And I bet you are not alone in this scheme of yours?

As for the somali populas stats--if you have some assigment to do and you need our help-just ask? no need to be smart about it! Besides they readlily available in many org and communities.

AD

bravo brotha western! as they say charity begins at home..i.e, where ever your home is currently. i would strongly recommend to youths to get together and create orgs! i am starting one in la.

hopefully, by next year, it will be in full gear!

just breaking the barrier is all it takes! it dont need no hard cash or phd, just the will! and u know where there is will, there is way!