Sign in to follow this  
Sweet_Muna

OU R MOTHER LANGUAGE

HI BROTHERS AND SISTERS;

I KNOW PROBABLY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELATIONSHIPS. BUT I WAS THINKING HOW THIS NEW GENERATION IS KINDA LOST. I MEAN DON'T YOU WISH WE WERE IN SOMALIA, LIVE OUR RICH CULTURE EVERYDAY AND SPEAK PERFECT SOMALI 24/7!!!!

MAY BE MY LOVE FOR SOMALIA MAKES ME ENVEY SOMETIMES THOSE WHO ACTUALLY GREW UP THERE.

TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS. WHAT WOULD GUYS DO TO STAY REMINDED OF THE LANGUAGE AND EVERYTHING THAT IS SOMALI SPECIALLY US WHO LIVE IN THE WEST.

THANX FOR UR TIME smile.gif

underdog   

Thats actually a very good Topic.

My first beef :mad: is with anyone who uses the term "Somalian"....we are Somali.

I think we're not that far gone because most of the younger generation still understand the language but "try" not to speak it.

I find the tone and grammar of the Somali language very romantic and sexy.

DA_BEAST   

what a great topic, thanx babes.

well my answer is I LOVE MY LANGUAGE and even though i was born in the southern part of somalia and my SOMALI isn't that deep but still i wouldn't give it up for the world, coz that's who i'm and always will be, i might hold a foreign passport but i will always consider myself to be a 100% somali until the day i die.

all my freinds are somali except one guy and we always like to chat somali even when we're at school so i guess that reminds me of my old country and dating nothing but a somali princess whatelse can i ask for? ;)

biG mOm   

masha allaah

let us write then!

afkeena hooyo ee qaaliga ah , yaanan iloobin

somalia Online 99% luqad qalaad baan wax ku qornaa sida dad aan luqad qabin, ama leheenba

kor u qaada luqadeena :cool: