Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

PM Ghedi to Muqdisho by road

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

WT
, I think you have taken sister’s analogy little too far. To her (and I share that view, to some extend), for the old man to send
isbaaro
-removing cavalry to the besieged city of Xamar would only exasperate things as those in the city would see him as
revenge-seeking
man who wants to settle old scores.

She could've said that, bro. I was merely replying to the Hitler/Sharon/Caato comparison, which is misleading and completely out of context, and not on her grand-take on the present situation back home. Thanks for claryfing, however.

I've nothing but respect and admiration for our sister Rahima, although she has got her own views, which are totally valid on her own merits and ought to be respected as she is someone you can atleast have a pleasant argument debate with.

However I've been saddened to see the likes of wind and others gang-banging her.

One can have different opinions but respect and gentlemen-like virtues are not to be transgressed regardless of how objective you're too certain ideas of hers.

That's why we're exactly here because we enjoy the company of each other. I could be with like-minded Puntlanders but the reason being why I contribute is because of the different opinions and ideas expressed in here 24/7. Sometimes they are very challenging but nevertheless enjoyable.

If we wouldn't have frienldy opposition like the one of Juma, Suldanka and Sister Rahima not to forget "olol" ofcourse still ain't go a clue if he's a man or woman, everything in here would become predictable and boring.

Please keep up the opostion and criticise us wherever you can. Show us our mistakes, Mahadsantihin walaalayaal.

Rahima   

^Oh why thank-you for being so understanding.

How does one become opposition horta? I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure I’ve never has a discussion with you, so what is this us and them mentality :rolleyes: . To me, all are individuals, come from PL, SL or Mogadishu matters not. What matters are views.

But it seems that you see this as a PL vs. the rest thing.

And I didn’t think that WT was part of the ganging-up group, that special status is reserved for others ;) .

Anyway, since you're clinging on 'previous encounters', what on earth happened to Salaxudiin's topic about the drowning of Somalis and Ethiopians in the Gulf of Aden? I remember you and Castro raiding the thread USC style. Why was the thread deleted?

Man are you still crying over that thread? :D This perfect example is what I meant by previous encounters.

And I read your article before it was deleted, proved nothing of the prejudice you were spreading.

But then who cares, I certainly don’t. And you know smiling suites you better then that aggressive one-minute crying the second way icon_razz.gif .

Gabbal   

If we wouldn't have frienldy opposition like the one of Juma, Suldanka and Sister Rahima not to forget "olol" ofcourse still ain't go a clue if he's a man or woman, everything in here would become predictable and boring.

How could you forget Raqiid in your friendly opposition? :Dicon_razz.gif

And I didn’t think that WT was part of the ganging-up group, that special status is reserved for others [Wink] .

Didn't you like how Wind's name was slightly brought up as a culprit?

Originally posted by Yoonis:

However I've been saddened to see the likes of wind and others gang-banging her.

War anagaa wax aragnay. Lean back, homie.

Sky   

Yoonis

Ninyahow, what's the deal here dude? I hope you don't have me in mind about the gangbanging on Rahima? Waryaa meel xun baad igu la dhacday? Shit!

I apologise in the strongest way possible at my misuse and misconduct of using a language that is uncharacteristical and totally alien to me.

Walaalayaal iga raali ahaada sidaad uu qadateen mana ula jeedin. I hate controversy but I believe that it was a misunderstanding on my part, the sister in fact recognised my mistake and taughed me the right term to use, that's a sign of wisdom.

If you see someone making a mistake you correct them by teaching them and not shouting at them. I had nothing bad or particular in mind.

Iam not someone who shys away to confess to his mistakes, Iam actually the first person to raise his hand and be apologetical when he makes a mistake or not. No hardfeelings to the people i've caused so much distress.

I was meant to say 1.Gang together: Form a group or gang or Gang up: Join together, typically in order to intimidate someone.

in contrast to:

Gang-banging which is in fact a word/term that is not existent. Nevertheless I've caused a great deal of distress and hardship.

However there is a word in the english langauge that is "gang-bang", that means:

1. A Gang rape or a sexual orgy. Subxanallah!!!

2. (N. Amer.) An instance of violence involving members of a criminal gang. (Astaghfirullahil caliyil cathiim.

Pi   

The embarrassements of speaking or writing a second language. Trust me, I have my own blunders too, though I will not share any of them.

Sky   

Yoonis, it makes sense now. I should have known it was a mistake. So my apologies brother.

Gabbal   

^^What makes sense now? The ganging-up and gang-banging buu isku qalday, so he still ment to use one of them right?

Sky   

Yes, he still meant to use one of them. That's not the issue.

But I don't want to talk about this right now, since there is a word involved here oo soonkeeyga jabi kara.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Rahima:

^Oh why thank-you for being so understanding.

How does one become opposition horta? --- To me, all are individuals, come from PL, SL or Mogadishu matters not. What matters are views.

Sis Rahima, Just say or give some clues to your clan or city connection in Somalia and I will tell you whether you are an opposition or a supporter of this government automatically. I won't wait to hear what you have to say or it matters really. That is how it works. Also, If you happen to share a family connection to a high ranking tribalist political figure and express an unfavourable opinion about certain things he does or did, you become an outcast-like or are accused to be a religious fundamentalist who has some agenda of her/his own. So coming from the same family is not always indicative of your loyalty or disloyalty in the eyes of your fellow emotional clansmen. It is whether you offer support right or wrong regardless. If you are not connected in anyway to a leader, and your views are in line with common sense, you are still wrong because your disagreements have to do with your tribe being different from that of the high ranking official you disagreed with morally. You are caught in between mad people. Anyway, there is no escaping to the labeling in somali politics. The good voices are drowned by the pervasive insane popular ones.

Your views as Rahima are excellent but are aimed at the wrong crowd with the exception of those who favour nontribal politics in Somalia.