Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaOnline-President

Global Politiks

believe it or not...but i think it will be
ISRAEL
....in military wise i think their fourth in world..they got everything even nuclear power ...but their econonmy is in serious chaso at the moment....the other counrties i think that will emerg are CHINA...n GERMANY.

Nah. Their military solely depend on American aid and without any support and aid, they wouldnt' last a single day in the mideast. Isreali is too small of a country to become a superpower anyways. Not with their current 50 mile stretch country. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Its either Japan or Germany. Thats if we see America fall from stardom in our lifetime. And from all the appearances, even that is unsure. Bush is on a track to conquering the globe. Just look at their military bases around the world. Its amazing. Not even Jabuuti has escaped their military expansion. Its currently hosting 800+ American military in its soil. There is even more talks to put some in Somalia---how crazy is that?

Originally posted by SomaliaOnline-President:

I have always thought it was our Djiboutian cousins who really moved and shaked things in Africa.

Really? What makes you think so?

N.O.R.F   

Politics is not really my strong point although i have a basic understanding of whats going on right now.

As for the question of who would become the next superpower or a possible superpower i would say:

United States of Arabia!

Say what??? u all say!

A united muslim ummah who control the vast oil feilds in the area will be able to have their destiny in their own hands to an extent.

What would all those other countries be able to do without oil? absolutely nothing! Even though countries such as china have their own oil and oil reserves its nothing compared to whats in the middle east.

What these dumb american loving arabs need to realise is that they are infact potentially the most powerful region in the world!

United States of Arabia!

Saudi Arabia, or All Arab states?

The Saudis are dumb mofos. An African state has a far better chance of becoming a world superpower, than the stupid sauidis will in a life time--and with all the wealth in the world.

The Sauids are the dumbs of all the Arabs.

RaMpAgE   

president....never underestimate these JEWS....and never say a small country can't become a superpower...just look at BIRITIAN...i don't think its even bigger then somalia...anwayz wat iam saying is that just look at the large enterprise that these jews control....where they collected alot of their income from and also from america...but it doesn't neccasrly depend on america because when u really look at it...jews control most of the enterprise in america and also influence the american government due to their large numbers in the senate...anwayz when u look at ISRAEL miliraty caplity is alot great then all of the european countries....onli france n germany n uk come close...n germanys military caplities r limited due to a contract singed after ww2..

anwayz i went to a lecture not long ago and the sheik was saying that ISRAEL will become the next superpower n jureslam will become the capital....but again i don't think all of these will happen in the short term(next 50yrs)..maybe next centure or something.. icon_razz.gif

this was the greatest topic which i always like.ever since the fall or the colabse of the soveit union the world politics lost it's balance.

before the that u.s use to consider alot about the consequence of any action to wards another country.but now that changed, u.s can act alone with or without the wil of the world

RaMpAgE   

The soviet union where very very stupid...they never thought about their economy instead concentration on their military powers..which lead of their down fall.....and anwayz i hate them so well done to them :D :cool:

caplity is alot great then all of the european countries....onli france n germany n uk come close...n germanys military caplities r limited due to a contract singed after ww2..

France has a good military (the best in europe?) but you rarely see them display that might. I think they enjoy people not knowing much about their military might.

UK is alright, but they're not militarily powerfull as the Germans and the french are. Britain is like canada, they dont spend much on defense compare it to other nations. And the reason for that is, they enjoy good relationship with America---and that always translates into enjoying america's military protection.

CHINA will be the next superpower, for that matter even INDIA.

I think population mass will be crucial in this century, becuz these countries literally have millions of soldiers since their pushing the billion people mark. I wouldn’t say Germany or Japan. Though technology is important, but how far can technology take you and did I mention China has some potential techno intellectuals. Same with India, computer engineers, and general engineers as well.

CHINA will be the next superpower, for that matter even INDIA.

I think population mass will be crucial in this century, becuz these countries literally have millions of soldiers since their pushing the billion people mark.

One million, or even two million-----they'd still be slaughtered without so much as even causing minimal damage to the enemy. That was the case in the gulf war, when the Americans completely wiped out Iraqis one million army in matter of days. And its technology that tiped the scale of war. I pity the iraqis didnt' understand the importance of technology in fighting a war. And they are many other Muslim nations who still dont.

Hibo   

.. yarooo,,allah ka khof karoo... our america,madad karo,,,, america hamara deesh hai...america,, sub se achha mulki hai,,,

love all'yow