Sign in to follow this  
lulla

This is for both girls and guys...........................

^^^^ oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh.

Gals i will let you in a little secret of how we

men like to bookmark the sweetest things you do for us or the things that will make us cry......

I think i speak for all the guys when i say this :D:D

when we come home, open the door wearing ur birthday suits, grap us by the hand with a mean face expression and let us know it's OOOOON :cool: :cool:

then huuuuh then seee how we weeeep.....

Laakiin, stuff like i saved the reciept of our first movie, i still have your first letter, i saved some of your hair from when you first laid your head on my shoulders..... :mad: :mad: WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

Silent sis, that is all it takes, just to drive to u... so he drove right to ur heart huh, he just brought the kaniini and just went back, are u sure u didn't invite him in for shaah... and then it started like that... just wondering..

Silent sis, that is all it takes, just to drive to u... so he drove right to ur heart huh, he just brought the kaniini and just went back, are u sure u didn't invite him in for shaah... and then it started like that... just wondering..

walaahay that was some funny shit!! :D:D:D

seriously, thats all it took, and he went str8 to my heart. but u funny...envite him in for tea kulaha - im telling u- he had an early start the next day man....he was supossed to be fast asleep snoring in bed, and my tummy ache wasnt that serious i would have just gone to bed,,,but he came. smile.gif

by the way...shoobaro, u taking lessons from christina millian?

chocolaato....it was real hard to get over him, because everytime i get pissed i would remember this night....and think -- how could i live without him, such a loving, caring, understanding sacrifising guy. and all that came from that one simple action....daamn i must still be delussional :(

queen, women think with there brains/feel with their hearts, while men think with their :eek: and feel with their hands.. :D

lol@Shoobaro...seriously... lay off the late nite BET....

URGGGGG!

Luvy-duvy things hit my gag-reflex...pass me the bucket please! Ewwwwww! Ugh

i second dat...lol

are you still with this guy or is he part of the past?

a.k.a if yes..whatz the gentlemanz contact info

p.s. 4 all the sweetheartz lookin' to prove their sweety-heartyness...lol..i have a tuition bill the size of texas that needz tendin' 2...i bet u can't be THAT sweet...lol

Originally posted by lulla:

what is the sweetest thing ur sweetheart has done for you that it made u cry or almost?

This post almost made me cry. I mean like the laughing-so-much-that-you-get-tears-in-your-eye cry.

SS....who is christina milliom? :confused:

Von DD, i guess i aint the only one watching BET (Un-Cut)huh..lool :D:D

IF yall are interested in hearing my story, i suggest yall watch that hindi movie "dil wale dulhaniya lee jaayengee" :D

asxantu

URGGGGG!

Luvy-duvy things hit my gag-reflex...pass me the bucket please! Ewwwwww! Ugh!

Aeryn sun, while u @ it, someone pass me the kleenex, "fiq - fiq - fiq", made me wanna sing that madonna song for these people.

"cry for me argentinaaaaaaaaaa",