Sign in to follow this  
lulla

This is for both girls and guys...........................

lulla   

hey wuz up.Let me tell you. I have this special someone who is like the best guy and whom i really really love.My special guy is like the sweetest person in the whole wide world.well to me anyway.So my question is for both guys and girls.what is the sweetest thing ur sweetheart has done for you that it made u cry or almost?

hey hey

now iam single but back in the day not that far i used to date these somali guy who was sweet i mean he treat me like a queen he would give me a call exactly when he wake up and telme how much i mean to him and he would take me to launch after that we would go to a beach and jusst chill flirt u knw how it goes and even if he has something very important he would put me first no matter what we share a good time and ever day i swear i would see a dozen of flower on my door i mean hey i used to appriciate what he gave me and what we shared so its hard to find those kinda guy but so sad he was not my dream lover lol

plz read the post above me carefully!! aint like a broken record!!

xalimos usually treated like that dont last long!

remember the days past! when u did that for a xalimo, and man! did she pull the big screw on you

out o no where waam!

but usually, poor faraax weathers the storm..!! howver, xalimos never let go that easy!!

as 2 ladies are prime example!!! :confused:

Pucca   

wat are u talkin bout rudy? you're still stuck on that halimo that caught ur young heart...remember the lady at the wedding...the one that broke your heart? does that ring a bell??

halimo's never get over kulaha... easy there buddy.

ta ta

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by rudy:

plz read the post above me carefully!! aint like a broken record!!

xalimos usually treated like that dont last long!

remember the days past! when u did that for a xalimo, and man! did she pull the big screw on you

out o no where waam!

but usually, poor faraax weathers the storm..!! howver, xalimos never let go that easy!!

as 2 ladies are prime example!!! :confused:

hahahahha.. sorry can't say more than laugh... rudy u okay sweety? icon_razz.gif;)

Qac Qaac   

Ar sheekooyinkii calool xanuunka iyo jil jileeca aa nagu soo laabtay, i knew it, when queen mombasa comes back this kind of stories would fallow...

lol qac u knw i still love you wtever you say it cool with me

rudy i think u just got up from ya bed so wash ya face first then come sit and write the forum or i guess you kinda lost ya skill so holla for direction lol.

kidding

Bess.   

i don't know about y'all....but to me the sweetiest things are not always so elaborate...little things always please me more..i really don't have that much time to hang out with my sweetie on the wkdays...and on the weekends btw his family and mine (we r both 1st borns), and our friends we are just glad to spend time together....flowers are great but not necessary, calling me early in the morning not acceptable....am leaving for school and so is he. he does a lot of sweet things and so do i but there is this one time when he picked me up and when i got in the car he had my favorite somali song on and then he put it on repeat over and over again...i was floored and i thought that was the sweetest thing...it was not elaborated, or staged it was spontenious and oh so appreciated....

ps. being romantic and sweet should be an indivitual thing and doesn't have to follow the "Formular"....u know the flowers, the candy, the moon light walks...lol.... :rolleyes:

and doing sweet things should come from both the ppl in the couple... ;)

peace

NGONGE   

*** Pulls up a seat and eagerly awaits the first romantic male to pour his heart out on this thread ***

Mental note to self: Bully the fool.

Pucca   

Defining love:

LOVE is a disease which has been infecting humans for decades, its symptoms include hallucination, sweaty palms, accelerated heart beat, incoherent speech etc.

If anyone is seen with these symptoms I strongly recommend you rush them to the closest mosque the sheik will know what to do. This disease if not cured can have devastating effects on a person, a person might start talking about broken hearts and start counting their days in a spinster home. This however is again the disease at its worst. So please do visit your nearest mosque. Thank you.

A message brought to by the Ministry Health.

ta ta

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Barambaro:

Defining love:

LOVE is a disease which has been infecting humans for decades, its symptoms include hallucination, sweaty palms, accelerated heart beat, incoherent speech etc.

If anyone is seen with these symptoms I strongly recommend you rush them to the closest mosque the sheik will know what to do. This disease if not cured can have devastating effects on a person, a person might start talking about broken hearts and start counting their days in a spinster home. This however is again the disease at its worst. So please do visit your nearest mosque. Thank you.

A message brought to by the Ministry Health.

ta ta

hahahah.. that is so cute..

Diamante   

horta, beer jileecaan intee laga keenay. All over this thread and section everybody is turning soppy with weepy love encouters or stories. What happened to the hard edge stories or controversial threads???

Umaddii dhan jaceel ayaa dardaray...naga kala ayareeya dee ramadan baa soosocda, why don't we discuss womens cricumcision or women slavery or women honour killings??

Just a thought...

*scratches on the head, frowns, scratches some more, walks out pondering*

lol @ all the jacayl hater....stop the jacayl xasidnimo :mad: jacayl is a part of life, if u hating - u aint either getting it, or u been struck bad by it :D

u know the sweetest thing he did...it was like midnight...now, y'all know london is quite big, so he is at one end and im at the opposite end.. and it takes him like almost 2hours drive to get to me...

so here we was on the fone, and i got a tummy ache..he goes to me, have a fizzy drink and i told him i didnt have any in the house..

he getting up the next morning for work at 7am...he drove down. baught me some medicine, and stuff, and the fizzy drink...

he handed it all to me at the door, and went str8 back to his car..and he was talking to me on the phone while he was driving...

to him this must have been a real simple act....but it meant so much to me.