Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

FRIENDLIES...

Ronaldo never achieved the real Ronaldo form since he went to inter back in spain this man enjoys the life in Madrid you see that be his weigh god damn he looks like Maradonna from this day's op the pitch

The real star in the team of Madrid is the world best player Zizou the another’s are just puppet’s when the real master is super form

My prediction Barca 2-0 Real Real is just to weak in this stage even for a draw

Viking   

I stopped predicting games when Greece won the European Cup this year smile.gif I'm looking forward to a the classical El-Derby tomorrow evening... and would like Barca to CRUSH 'los galacticos'.

Viva Barca a festival of football from the best playing team in europe.

Real who? lol

And to think Silvhno just came back and they aait the return of Edmilison and Tiago Motta lol, great game from barca Madrid all at sea :rolleyes: i feel for Zizou.

mojam   

i had taped the math between barca & real and just watched it 9yeah right like i'm going to stay up till 2am to watch it live). good game from the side of barca. real ran out of ideas after the the roberto carlos mistake. fc barcelone, the symbol of catalonia, downed the galacticos in style and they deserved it.

anybody else notice the racist chants against roberto carlos?

noucamp3.jpg

nou camp

N.O.R.F   

my prediction,, shaax, sambusi, cracking game

lol

the best game i have seen for donkeys years, go Barca

Goofy genius is just brilliant to watch, world player of the year

Wooow what amatch? Guys Barca are definitely going to win something this season. Real Madrid r on the decline now n there is no chance it will do much better than barca in their league and in Europe.

N.O.R.F   

They will prob win La Liga, but not too sure about CL, they are just lacking that missing an animal in midfield, ie Davids like creature when the going gets tough against a firm Seria A side in the semis of the CL