Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

FRIENDLIES...

The English team where absolutely crap last night. I dont see them going anywhere playing the way they are. I was an armchair spectator but they sure pissed me off bigtime. I couldnt believe they are the national team. Spain basically dominated and trully taught them a footballing lesson. Its time Sven went for the team lacks focus and forwardness and cant do anymore than they are capable of. Crap Crap Crap

N.O.R.F   

I second that mate, what a sh*t performance by big names like Beck/Cole and Lampard, the spaniards were very confident. but like i always say with England, when it comes to big 'competitive' games they hardly disappoint. those monkey chants didnt help either, plus Madrid wants the 2012 Olypics :rolleyes:

Whats new

I keep telling you for all the hype and impressive display's in the premiership (where the is no emphasis on tactic's or playing football on the ground) by 70% of the league, then the national team will suffer.

England players' fury over racism

_40538765_jenas203.jpg

I went to the bernbau last year and i didnt expirence any racisim no feel un-easy amongst the locals

I think the spanish arent racisit per say, but the recent remarks from the national coach and the spicy exchanges between the player brought the worst from the stands.

It was a throughly disappointing spectical

Intel   

yep it was bloody shocking

i believe the English team is particularly targeted for the bad reputation of their supporters as violent hooligans.

Earth to QL :eek: :eek: lol, there are simple not enough black naturalised spanish players in La Liga, and you have to also rember sports is on merit not on skin colour so even if they were so 40 or 50, then they would have to establish there creditions, the team last night looked pretty strong to me.

The only one i can rember played as a holding midfielder, in the era of heirro and guardiola, but i cant rember his name.

Anyone who things European fotball is not racist is in an other planet! i remember that half Somali half italian player, forgot his name, who plays or atleast was playing for Lazio, Man you do u how they threat him, even when he was pointed to play for the national team! all those racist chants where just to much!

His Name is Fabio Liverani, and he is now the best player that Lazio have.

Most if not all nations will have racist's amongst them. Italy, Spain, the former republic of yugoslavia perhaps scandnavia all these countries dont have a significant black or minority population, so its only natural that they will be some degree of ignorance amongst them, not that i defend that, but u got to be realistic.

Viking   

About the England game ...am I the only one missing Scholes?? I felt sorry for the England side when he announced his retirement, for he was their playmaker. He made sure the team keeps possession and passes well on the opponents half, creating chances for the forwards. Xavi was a giant in the midfield and Lampard was forced to sit on Ferdinand's lap throughout the game.

Totti,

I think you are referring to Engonga who also played for Mallorca, he's the only black player I've seen play for the Spanish national team. I've also been watching Spanish football for some years now and haven't heard of any racial issues. There isn't much racism (at club level) in the top footballing nations, but East European nations' fans are known to racially abuse black players.

Among the top leagues in Europe, the most racist club is found in Italy (Lazio). Sven Goran Eriksson wanted to buy some black players to change the supporters mentality. He was targetting Thuram (who was sometimes abused when playing for Parma and Juve at the Olimpico) for some time but failed to secure a move.

Vicente Engonga

esp15.jpg

Ngonga is indeed the player am think off Viking. Great spot aswell about scholes, if ever anyone doubted who was englands best player. England now look aimless, like Le Blue's without Zizou. Xavi runned the game from midfield with xabi alonso.

Madrid will win, Barca are gonna have there rough spell now, they have coped well without Edmilson and T.Motta, Belleti might still be injured and this will prove costly.

mojam   

a tie is what i think this match will end up in.

either way it will be fun to watch both ronaldo & ronaldinho. i know there is a lot of superstars with these teams but these two brasilians are amazing.