Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

E. Championship...

nuune   

all the way liverpool,they are the best team,

haven't you seen Michael Owen,the way he scored against westie!!

H   

first of all i just wanna welcome ya all-gunner, then wooooooooooow don't even think of it {{{ManUtd}}} go hit ya badly 'cause i think gunners will soon be short of those canons.......

liverpool?!? will be ontop 4 just a few games then da reds will be back 2 where they belong @ da top.......

United United

H   

Arsene Wenger was left with egg on his face again after his latest prediction, that his Arsenal youngsters would win the Worthington Cup, backfired spectacularly in a Sunderland fightback which brought a 3-2 victory and Howard Wilkinson's first win as manager.

all-gunner :rolleyes: :D

RaMpAgE   

hashi...u so love to critise arsenal huh...anwayz no one carez about teh **** worthing cup or wateva it's called....we go after the big fisgh...ecl...fa...epl....while the otherz trail behind us and grasping for the crap trophes LOL... :Dicon_razz.gif

H   

lol why not? fotie iz as u said a bit of lucky and other flavours that come wid it!

anywayz take it eazy.......

RaMpAgE   

lol....hashi n winger ...look whoz laughing now huh....ARSENAL won....n mAN utd go wooped ...WOOPPED i tell...badly...wat a shame...if i was a man utd fan i wouldn't even say a word...lol ;) ...all i gota say is we already wrapped the epl...so peace :D :cool:

Inter 2- someone 1 Through to second round

Roma 1 Someone else 1 Through to second round

Juventus already Through Group winners

Milan Through Long time ago

so Yes Mujahid i feel i can say with some certainty that an Italian team will be the champions of europe this year.

By the way hard luck for Liverpool aey lol, but dont feel to bad u will have Newcastle for company after tonight.

WingA   

Newcasle?? nah mate!! everyone knows liverpool are a boring team but they atleast they tryed!! hahaha..

did y'all see united?? come on, you know they smashed it!! i want an italian team next!! we need some spice in this Comp man!!

peezz..

K I put my Hand up and say welldone Newcastle.

Hey did anyone see that Banner the basle supporters held up during the match ''Good Luck Liverpool when you play GrassHopper Zurich'' meaning the nxt round of the uefa cup lol, that was a classic.