Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

E. Championship...

WingA   

Originally posted by RAMPAGE:

anwayz i love football(s0ccer)....n ma favourite team is the one n onli invinceble...unstoppable...football machines ...ARSENAL.....everyone noes arsenal will win the ecl this year...althought it seemz we headign towards a recession...but come march we will be dere.....VIVA arsenal

hahahaha!! 4 loses in a row!! lool.. hardly unstoppable are they?? invinceble?? i think henry said he was invinceble in one of those games!! lool..

peez..

RaMpAgE   

winger....four loss anit the end of the world ...or the ecl....who cares....wer in the second round of the ecl...and second on the epl...wherez united at :rolleyes: ? lol smile.gificon_razz.gif

It just confirms that regardless of all the hype that exists surronding the premiership, it remins, in europe anywa all hot air, and no football.

arsenal lost, liverpool got a football lesson, Manuited got a mauling from the jews lol, wot a week for the premiership.

Hey i will make a guess that Blackburn will come unstuck against celtic tonight to confirm a white wash in europe.'

RaMpAgE   

lol..shujui...arsenal where unlucky in the past week....but teams like liverpool n man utd..don't even deserve to play in the ecl...each of them have been taught a footballing lesson... :D

WingA   

here we go again!! man u guys chat so much sh!t its crazy but funny!! if you seriously think united where playing there best side then ur a JOKE!! we rested players coz we could afford too!! and this is just round 1 bruv!!

peez..

RaMpAgE   

winger..no matter how many players united rest...their still sH##...thatz their natural..they glory dayz r ova..now itz arsenal's turn..

PEACE....

H   

RAMPAGE

And finally…

Unbeatable? That’s the egg on his face

jeah Winger we did rest most of our boyz, but what's most interestin iz Arsene Wenger is not used to having egg on his face, but his arrogant boast that Arsenal could go through the season unbeaten is looking pretty dumb right now. Four 2-1 defeats in a row have changed everything and a red-faced Wenger is being forced to eat his words. He has built remarkable team spirit but Arsenal exude a siege mentality even when everything is going well. Now things are going pear-shaped, Wenger looks a little lost.

ManUtd are still aroun

Goo manUtd

United Goo

H   

lol gunners so lucky 3 have escaped wid da 3 points (fulham's striker striked da ball into his own goal!)....

RaMpAgE   

yo...hashi...isn't football about ..skill with a bit of lucky?...when arsenal played blackburn...luck wasn't on our side....but against fulham it was...so every dog has his day...and anwayz we all noe man utd r pure crap...southampton out played them in every department... ;)

H   

lol @rampage, manUtd palyers scored the goals that earned us 3-pts, but as for fulham - Arsenal; fulham had to leak their wounds for the bluner!!!

^--------9-------9-----------9------^

ManUtd Goooo

Heeeeeeeeey I'm new comer, by-the-way Hashi be aware of Wenger's boys includin' myself.

And I'll show you what manunt is, when we meet at Dec 7,'02 Insha Allah.

It is a matter of chance if you win. But I'll show not only manunt but also members of FA legue.

Macsalaama.

Salaamz,

Shujui-1 so you telling us an Italian Team will WIN Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa icon_razz.gif

Nasreen kadaa inadeer, Liverpool are the best in England ;) top dog in UK but in Europe different story sis but one day they will win champions leauge.

For the champions leauge I am gonna go for my fav team, the Spanish Armada of Valencia.

OR DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA :D

Mujahid gets the ball, goes past Shujui-1 with a lollipop trick takes a 30 yarder curling shot and goooooooal !!! boy wonder does it again Remember the name Mujahid Ibn Mujaahid ;)

MJ over and out !

WingA   

lool.. you joka!!

Man Utd-are-the-best-lala-lalala!!