Sign in to follow this  
Juje

The Mother of all Jokes: Maxamed Dhere - Yeey's new PM

Emperor   

Theiry M Dhere is even an MP, when he returned to Baidoa he was begging to get back his seat :D

As for the news, its really humours and funny story, although it has not happened yet but expect the unexpected. You never know Yey will appoint M Dheere for the position. This is like a film in which the story is set to bring forth one excitment after the other before you get to the end result. :D

Thierry.   

War Emperor let this one go saxiibow for a minute you had us with the mother of all come backs, I even believed that he managed to persuade the MP’s only to wake up this morning from the nightmare :D

I give it to Yey he sure keeps Somali politics entertaining

Emperor   

^Allagaman, the game is not yet over, Yey claims he's the boss and Nur Ade claims to have got the vote of confidence... so far its draw, one has to go for the winner to be decided.

Theiry, I like the humour of Somali politicians, what sickens me is when they turn to guns and spill blood. If they keep it this way, and only run around the parliament, broken laws and talk or press release giving each one's account is cool. We can watch and tolerate even with their disagreements. For this, I hope the end for either Yey or Nur Ade comes through these 'charter laws' and 'parliament vote' and not by the barrel of a gun.

Dhubad.   

^Emperor, it will come to a shedding blood if things continue this way with no compromises. For instance, if Yey appoints another PM and Cade insists to be the only legitimate PM......then what?

Emperor   

^Things are not done in rush, they are planned for, announced and done in properly organised manner. What happened today was far from that... Having said that, lets for the sake of argument assume this happened and its correct, then that means Nur Ade has the confidence of the Parliament.

What the President wants to do is name a new PM, and then take it to the Parliament. What happens next will be like this:

1. The Parliament votes and rejects the Presidents proposal and his new PM - In this case Nur Ade will stay and shows has the confidence of the parliament.

2. The parliament votes and passes the New PM - In this case, and in other words the Parliament passed a vote of no confidence for Nur Ade, they dismissed and impeached him and the new PM will take effect.

Simple as that, what's so complicated about that, why can't we just wait for few days until we see the end of this. Indeed, it's all got to do with the parliament, and yes indeed there will be two options like I mentioned above, so if you are all confident let's await for the end result.

Dhubad.   

^The MPs made their mind already by giving vote of confidence to Nur Cade so why not accept that?

As far as Nur Cade is concerned he is already won the vote of confidence and “ready to server his country “ whatever that means so for him to stand in front of the Parliament again will be idiotic.

Emperor   

^He's not gona stand, Nur Ade will not go again to the Pareliament, obviously you don't read between my lines properly.

The new man will stand infront of the Parliament, if he's approved by the majority of the MP's then its means Nur Ade is automatically dismissed.

Emperor   

^Its only days away, lets wait.

Dubadow, you can see how a single event can be a hit for the Somali news portals, create such an excitement for a day, and be popular among some quaters, abviuosly Yesterday the mood was a lot different :D . Today the mood is extraordinary, extremely incredible, even our own Alshabaab Faarax Brown had to cry Yey vialated the TFG charter and should be impeached now :D .

We will see the reactions of the coming few days Insha'alah

^^^Horta waxaan meesha yaacaya oo cimaamadaha kala jeeda wada qaba oo Al Shabab taageersan, maxaa ka galay odayashaan Baidoa ku lagdamayah...waa cajaa'ib walahi.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

^^^emotions ku maxay yihiin, ma naago caada qabo miyaa? Usheeg meeshaan siyaasad baa la ciyaarayaa ee beer jileec looma baahna. Only the better politican will come out of this mess in Baidoa.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

And where is the actress and the romance part of the movie ?? ,,
:D

:D:D Don't say movie, you sound

like a saan cadale is nacay'e.