Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

DO YOU MAKE AN EXCELLENT PARTNER?

IL CAPO   

1-do you greet with and say Salam Alaikom to your partner every time you meet him/her?

2-Are you always an honest and truthful to your partner?

3-Do you remind your partner about Allah (S.W) and the day of Khiyama?

4-Do you pray 5 times a day and read Duah for your partner every time he/she's in a tight situation?

5-Do you reserve your best advices solely for your beloved partner?

6-Do you pay homage every time your partner does something special for you?

7-Have you ever taught your partner one single Hadeeth or a Verse from the Holy Qur’an?

8-Do you criticise your partner every time they make a mistake and hold a grudge against them for that or you accept his/her sincere apology and forgive them?

9-Do you listen and listen well to your partner whenever they give you an advice even when you didn't ask for it?

10-Do you always try to let your partner know that he/she means the world to you?

11-Are you fully aware of the fact that you have somebody else to think of now and not only about yourself anymore?

12-Do you provide a support for your partner every time they are going through a rough patch?

13-Do you always stand by your partner regardless the consequence?

14-Do you call your partner with cute and sweet names and never foul ones?

15-Do you consult with your partner every time you have to make a decision about your career or anything else?

16-Do you raise your voice to your partner every time you have a minor misunderstanding?

17- Do you respect your partner enough to apologize to him/her every time you step out of the line and say or do something that you know you shouldn't?

18-Do you still maintain the smooth communication that you established when you first met?

19-Do you listen to whatever your partner says with an interest and respect their point of view?

20-do you tell your partner how much you love him/her?

P.S A worthy wife is far more precious than all the gold and jewels in the world, strength and dignity are her clothing while true love is her shelter. IL CAPO.

Peace.

OG Moti   

^^^ sxb ma jeceel baa kuhaya.. mise partneradat baa kudaalisay..

anyway all your Question my answer is NO

is that bad? please tell me if it is... peace

Wiilo   

German Jokes

Q: How does a German eat mussels

A: *KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* ... AUFMACHEN !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What's the difference between a German and a shopping trolley?

A: A shopping trolley has a mind of its own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are there so many tree lined streets and leafy lanes in France?

Germans like to march in the shade.

After much discussion as to where the capital of the new Germany should be -- Bonn or Berlin -- a compromise was struck: Paris.

Belgium's national motto:

Belgium: Gateway to France!

Q: How did the Germans conquer Poland so fast?

A: They marched in backwards and the Polish thought they were leaving.

Q: What is the difference between the Dresden bombing and Germany's best comedian?

A: Only the first one can make you smile.

Q: Why was the Dresden bombing a mistake ?

A: The RAF made a (H)ASH of it!

Q: How many people fron Dresden can you fit in a mini ?

A: About 25000 if you've got a shovel

Heard about the new German-Chinese restaurant? The food is great, but an hour later, you're hungry for power.

Q: Have you heard about the new German microwave ?

A: It's got ten seats inside.

Q: Why don't Jewish cannibals like eating Germans?

A: They give them gas.

Q: What do you get when you cross a Mexican and a German?

A: A Beaner-Schnitzel

"Two Martinis, bitte."

"Dry?"

"Nein, I said TWO!"

Do you know why Germans build such high-quality products?

So they won't have to go around being nice while they fix them.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Gestapo

Gestapo who?

Ve Vill ask ze Questions!

nafta   

Wiilo...lool u were lost huh on ur way to the jokes section and were too stubborn to ask for directions icon_razz.gif:D

Well I would do all that (and more ;) )...for my future hubbie, insha allah

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

^^^ sxb ma jeceel baa kuhaya.. mise partneradat baa kudaalisay..

anyway all your Question my answer is NO

is that bad? please tell me if it is... peace

My Brother,

Any one who hasn't experienced a true love in his lifetime is missing out a lot so I guess that should be good enough to answer your question of whether I am in love or not. ;)

We may have different personalities, different tastes or even a different dreams but at the end of the day we all want a same thing, which is to marry a good woman with a strong Iman and raise a family, you can ask that anybody you know male or female and I promise you they will concur on that.

P.S I can understand why your answer to my Questions is plain and simple NO because if I am not mistaken in Cambodia it is next to impossible to find a Muslimah let alone a Somali Lady so I suggest you come down to Garissa as soon as possible and I will personally introduce you to my Sister Insha Allah and one more thing, don't worry about the 100 camels that (WE) pay as a dowry for (OUR) Queens, I am sure we will work something out. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif .

SOO DHOWOOW MININKA MININKAAGA WAAYE. ;) .

Peace.

Kool_Kat   

code:

P.S A worthy wife is far more precious than all the gold and jewels in the world, strength and dignity are her clothing while true love is her shelter. IL CAPO.

Peace.

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING THEM!!!

Baashi   

Ever heard these lyrics (from Tubeec “qaaci†song):

Raasamaalka guurkiyo, raaxada adduunyada,

Raaliyo ninkii helaa, ragganimo ku faanee,

Ee waa runnee, waa ruunee,

Nafteydaa ku raacdaye adna ha iga roorine.

Taladaan la roogin waa lagu rafaadaa!

He who marries the right woman will find tranquility and eternal peace in his home and enjoy a good company for the rest of his life. Awoowe dadka waxa kala reeba guurka. Qofna guurka waa uu ku nastaa oo waxuu u noqdaa mid uu/ay ku hana-qaado. Qodna waa ka xumaadaa oo ayaan-darro iyo qoomamuu ka qaadaa.

Xamdi-mahad Ilaahii talada i asiibsiiyey.

DCS , from where did u get the german joke?

I decided 2 print n let my colleagues read....its quite funny, typical german 4 real!!!

Ilcapo, there's no such being a perfect partner bcz no1 is perfect at all. If u can compromise then half of the battle is won. The key of a successful realtionship is Understanding n respecting each other !!!

Salaam

posted by Baashi

Raasamaalka guurkiyo, raaxada adduunyada,

Raaliyo ninkii helaa, ragganimo ku faanee,

Ee waa runnee, waa ruunee,

Nafteydaa ku raacdaye adna ha iga roorine.

Taladaan la roogin waa lagu rafaadaa!

Afkaaga Caano Lagu Qabay...

asxantu