Sign in to follow this  
Carays

WY SO MANY YOUNG SOMALI BRO/SIS END UP JAIL

Carays   

ASLAMU CLAYKUM WHY OUR YOUNG SOMALI GOING JAIL EVERY SINGLE DAY. EXAMPLE:: WE VISIT LAST WEEK JAIL AND WE ASKED HOW MONY SO.. ARE IN THIS JAIL? RESPONDED WAS CLOSE TO 1300 . I ALMOST CRY FRONT OF THAT DUE. HOW SHOULD WE PROTECT OUR BRAIN WASH PE...? WAR HOOY HOOOOOOOOOOOY KA FAA IIDAYSTA AADUUNKAN XUNKA AH,OO AAKHIRO NAH U SHAQAYSTA ADUUNKANA MUSTAQBAL WACAN FASHA....

Good question, I have asked myself that question so many times. Especially where I live since there are so many somalis and alot of the teenagers are involved in gang and nonsense shit. It's amazing how we left Somalia so that bullets wouldn't hit us, and now when our Somali people came to this western world instead of accomplishing something they end up in jail.

May God bless our people, and remember something people we are Somalia's future make something out of yourselves.

this due to many things! i remember the 14yrs old

boy that got gunned down. he was a gang member but the family didnt know. its mainly caused by neighborhoods where the new immirgrant are settled. its usually gang invested areas and mothers who are not given community assistance to deal with the community problems where they are settled. also lack of supervision from parents can cause these type of problems.