Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

What's the Islamic courts facination with Italian bones?

When news surfaced about people digging up old Italian graves, I was shocked. And to find out that others actually bought the bones. The hell you gonna do with old Italian bones?

And the other question: these so-called "Islamic" courts have claimed responsibility for ordering the graves to be dug up. For what purpose? What's so "Islamic" about digging up old graves?

Xuseen M.F. Caydiid, in his capacity as Somali Interior Minister/Vice PM, apologized in an official statement to the Italian government. The residents of Mogadishu were stunned at this latest - and disgusting - development in a city that has literally seen it all.

nuune   

actually this article gave me headache more than the grave cleansing.

Man-made traditions in Somalia have eclipsed the Muslim ritual of sacrificing sheep (udhiyah) to God in `Eid Al-Adha.

who gave Sheikh Nuur Baaruud the authority to speak for all Somalis? he goes on saying many Somalis, it is only few who see the udh-hiyah as second, but I was also mad at when he said "The practice is usually held at the graveyard of the deceased in the countryside"

I never seen such thiings, what is he talking about, that is another tradition.

now, when many people see these kind of articles, they suddenly assume that it is all Somalis who behave like this, bad name for our country :mad: :mad:

Emperor   

Acuudu bilaahi, what the heck was that, Nuune bro true that is a shame, complete shame.

The thing is appalling and untrue walahi, Im so furious at IslamOnline, they just report untrue and groundless news. The Editor should have double cheked it before he commited himself on to publishing this bulshit on one of the most popular Islamic sites out there . Sheikh Nour Baroud Jurhan told us, (kulahaa acuudi bilaah hell with Jurhan), that name to me is not a Somali xataa. Besides im more angry at the Editor of the site than this Sheikh. Irresponsible he is, just posts anything his ears could get or eyes could read.

I suggest we should write to the editor sensibly and tell him the story has no base at all. That kind of thing neither is hapening now nor have I witnessed hapening before in Somalia. It is a made up gross and thus demand to erase and further foward apology to the nation that he insulted.

This is big offence, I could have ignored if it was another site, But IslamOnline - Suprised

Thank you nuune for the info

Salaan...

The "gaalo" Talyaani paid their due respects, burying our brothers and sisters--who died of hunger, who drowned at the sea--in Rome in a not that far distant memory.

arom4.jpg

arom5.jpg

arom7.jpg

arommm1.jpg

More

And what the "wadaado" did to long dead bodies, possibly some of those people's forefathers, was barbaric and unfortunate the least.

qabuuro.jpg

qabuuro1.jpg

qabuuro2.jpg

Anybody who has an iota of bini aadenimo in his/her heart would be upset waxaan ayaandarada iyo waxooshnimada eh lagula kacay dad aan is difaacin karin. It disgusts me.

bilan   

what kind of religion do these people believe? "islamic courts" those are not even real islamic court they prosecute weak people,wasn't it few years ago when their imam was bombing mogadisho because he had disagreement with another one. he never asked himself how many innocent people he killed.those people are twisting our religion and if we do not stop them now,tomorrow what would they do,probably they will say someone is not muslimif they do not pray according to them.also was not the prophet told his campanions not to say anything bad about abu-jahal, because it hurts the living(his son) and does not reach the dead.

and we are surprised why our religion is

misunderstood. disgusting people :mad:

those who want the article is here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4187097.stm

Wiilo   

I dont think that this digging graves has anything to do with Islamic Courts in Muqdisho. People who did this disgusting act wanted to bring bad name to the Islamic Courts by using the Court's name. Waxay doonayaan inay Ceebeeyaan dadka Islamka ah oo maamula Maxkamadda Islamiga ah, waxaan BBCda ka dhagaysanayay waraysi ay la yeesheen Maamulaha Maxkamadda wuxuuna yidhi annagu haddii aynu nahay Maxkamadda Islaamiga arintani ma'aanan ogayn mana ahan wax annagu aan amarnay dadkii sameeyana waxay uun raadinayaan inay ceeb u soo jiidaan. Ani ahaan waxay ila tahay in dadka ka dambeeyeen arinta isla markaan damacsanaayeen inay ceeb u soo jiidaan Maxkamadda Islaamiga iyo walima maamulkeeda, yaan laydin sheegin warkaas.

Nabad & Caano:.............

Jumatatu   

People you are so hastly jumping to conclussions. And you are so easily believing the hype that those who carried out this acts were militias under the direct orders of the Islamic Courts.

Were they were they not no one knows, but one thing for sure is that we cannot say is that these outrageous and unjustified acts were carried out by forces loyal to Islami. In saying this am not hesitant to say that those junta courts in Mogadishu cannot be classified as Islamic.

Hence by linking 'allegedly' the rich name of Islam with these bad taste you are just helping those who want to mar the name Islam as a whole.

Qudhac   

somalia has gone past the moryaans gone paste the warlords now the new craze is the WADAAD Moryaans looool walahi you sometimes have to laugh cos there is nothing else left to do :eek: it doesnt shock you no more. :D

Jumatatu   

^^ You are much right mate..I mean where else would a 16 year old (zam-zam) be jailed, tortured, raped and brought and paraded in court of law for trying to kill a Vice-President....

36_20_2.gif36_20_2.gif36_20_2.gif

Originally posted by Qudhac:

now the new craze is the WADAAD Moryaans

So very true. Islam has become a scapegoat for power and control. In the name of Islam, they dig up old bones. Which Islam do these men adhere to?

JUMATATU -

Save us the I have a Dream speech. These so-called Islamic Courts have openly claimed responsibility and they don't even have a hint of guilt. No one's jumping to conclusions because the men in concern have already admitted to these cowardly acts. But too bad, they "gaalo." I wonder if there really is a difference between the dead bones and the ones who dug em up.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

JUMATATU -

Save us the I have a Dream speech. These so-called Islamic Courts have openly claimed responsibility and they don't even have a hint of guilt.

Let me ask u the same question u asked Qurac

In the name of Islam, they dig up old bones. Which Islam do these men adhere to?

I'm simply trying to dis-associate the name of Islam from these barbarians.....36_20_1.gif..is that to difficult for u to understand

horta alxamdulilaahi ladii jacalanaa muslimiin hadaan nahay soomaali waxaa nahay 100% muslimiin. Saas aaytahay badankeen waxaan nahay dad aan diinta waxba ka aqoon sidaas la adligee, ayaa waxyaalaha aan sameeyneeno noo gu'wacan. Horaa looyir aqoon la'aan waa iftiin la aan.

point yar ayaan idiin sheegaa dhamaantiin. nin ayaa mar aan dhaween wuxuu qoray journal oo kasoo bax magaalada aan ku noolahay wuxuu yiri sidaan

walaahi waxa ay maanta soomaalia kujirta waa nabad iyo caano waxa soo socda ayaa kadaran.Hadaan diinta loo noqon.

hada fiiri qofkastoo meesha kujir sidaacad ah ayaan uuga nax nay magac xumada muslimiinta loo soo jiidanaayo iyo ceebta korka looga tuuraayo dad aan waxbo ka ogeen waxaan la sameeyay oo lagu kortooray islaam

markastana waxaa ogaataa qof muslim ah hataa tahay qofdiinta yaqaano inuu marna kudhaqmeeyn wax shareecada islaamka ka baxsan.

waxaa yaab leh oo aan kanaxay the way my buddy talked.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

somalia has gone past the moryaans gone paste the warlords now the new craze is the WADAAD Moryaans looool walahi you sometimes have to laugh

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

bro you don't have to say thid couz you don't know if these people who done this are WADAAD?

Originally posted wind.talker

So very true. Islam has become a scapegoat for power and control. In the name of Islam, they dig up old bones. Which Islam do these men adhere to?

macalinka islam has not became a scapegoat for power and control, :confused:

is just people who want to give us bad name and insha alaah, alaah will conserve his religion.

:confused: redface.gif :mad: becouse of what we have done to ourself.

cafis iyo masaamax

Coloow   

Assalamu calaykum, Weli lama haayo wadaad islaan ah oo yiri arrinkaan diinta ayuu ku lug leeyahay. waxaan idinka codsanayaa inaad dhageeysanin/akhrisanin barabagaandhada.

The whole issue seems to be associated with a certain ganacsade (businessman) who wanted to build a house or perhaps get a plot of land.

On the other hand, in Mogadishu and elsewhere in somalia, people have raped the infrastructure, the historical heritage (including many status) and goods through Bililiqo and therefore, I don't understand the fuzz! Stories of night scanvangers at graveyards in search of dental jewellery, the white sheet (kafan) were reported several years ago without anyone blaming islam.

War anagaa wax aragnay diintii waxaay noqotay wax la adeegsado si xumaan ah. A few days ago, I was hearing about the islamic threat to the doofaareey government. Soon anyone who has a different view or opposes the doofaarey thugs would be labelled as "al qaida2 recruits.

I wonder when people would blame the Tsunami on islam or as a swedish friend of mine said when there was no snow up here in sweden : it is alqaida that is affecting the weather.

Wiilo   

Caaqil walaalkiis waan kuugu raacsanahay aragtidaada. Runtii sida uu sheegay Caaqil ilaa hadda lama hayo Wadaad yidhi hala sameeyo falka noocaan ah meel ay diinta oga qoran tahayna ma jiro. Runtii waxaa fiican marka aad wax maqasho inaad ka eegto dhan kasta waxa sababay arinta ujeedada ka dambaysa iyo waliba dadka sameeyay. Sida aniga ii muuqata arintani waxaa sameeyay dadka ujeeda gaar ah lahaa parhapsna damacsanaa inay ceebeeyaan Maxkamada Islaamiga iyo maamulkeeda waxayna u egtahay inay tahay arin laga soo baaraandagay si ula kac ahna loo sameeyay, marka walaalayaal intii aad iska eedeyn lahaydeeyn Maxkamada Islaamiga bal isku daya inaad dhicana kalena ka eegtaan arintani iyo waliba dadka ay ka dhici karaan falalkani. Makula tahay Qof Islaam ah inuu amar ku bixin lahaa arintani haddiisa ay run tahay maxay Maxkamaddu mar hore amarkaan u bixin wayday oo maxay u sugeeyn all these years, lets think about that b4 jumping to the Conclusion here.

Nabad & Caano:.........