Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Smooth transfer of power: PICS

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^What are you protesting saaxiib?

Perhaps you should look up what the word shrewd means.

I have a theory that SOmalipride is cade muse in disguise. The evidence is overwhelmingly, now. :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^What are you protesting saaxiib?

Perhaps you should look up what the word shrewd means.

His point is, this appointment of general cadde as an advisor should not be surprising.

Thankful   

Qalbi-Adeyg,

that's exactly I ment. Especially the question mark

Cadde as an advisor?

, to me it seems to mean that it was something that was not expected or a surprise.

To even ask the question seemed odd. If President Faroole names Col Abdullahi Yusuf as an advisor; which i suspect is coming. I personally would not be surprised by that at all.

Thankful   

General Duke

Deal, I start posting them. I haven't take ton's because most of the fuctions I attended already had so much media personal so I found it pointless take pics. But i'll take pictures of some of the beautiful hotels in Puntland and other buildings and some other functions.

Kindly take Pics of the Beaches, and natural areas of beuaty that you see.

Also the hotels, the business area, market and update us on the airport.

Garowe, Bossaso I am interested in seeing 2009 version.

Thanks brother.

somalipride

Are you in Garowe saxiib? You should check some of the lesser known cities in puntland, caluula, xaafuun etc very historic cities. Inshallah, i'm hoping to go this summer

Thankful   

I am here in Garoowe, I was also here in 2006 and can't believe how much this place has grown, I can't describe it. This place is developing. I went to the library and it was full of kids studying and reading books. I'll take pics insha'Allah. I would love to go to those places.

Chimera   

Somalipride makes sure you take pictures of Historical sites aswell, there are around seven castles and fortresses in old Bosaso and 3 or 4 castles in Bandar Ziyada

Adduunyo! Somalipride, so you are livid with the question mark? Adeer the question mark signifies doubt about the authenticity of this development. The shrewdness of this move, if it is indeed the case that Faroole appointed Cadde to serve in that capacity, is there for all to see.

But the illogicality of your objection is what brought me back. Cadde and Faroole were political opponents. There difference was most pronounced in the area of exploration and development. Although it should not surprise that Faroole would seek the advise of Cadde as an elder and former leader, what is interesting is that area said counsel would serve as reported.

We will see how it works out.

Thankful   

xiinfaniin,

Fair enough, I was not livid by any means just surprised. I do not believe that he will be an advisor for the exploration and suspect that it was a made up story, ment to bring discredit to the new government. I heard president Faroole say that he will be an advisor and many issue not just specifically one.

I think the problems President Faroole and Gen Cade had in the past is over. I don't think it was ever personal.