Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Smooth transfer of power: PICS

Great progress and indeed s smooth transfer of power. Where are the ones who were predicting doom. Cade deseves credit for upholding the constitution of Puntland. Let us wish success for the new leader with the help of Allah, aamiin.

NinBrown   

Well done to Cade muse indeed. His popularity was very low in puntland before the elections, now it has transformed and everyone holds him in high regard....simply because he was humble in defeat. This should teach few Somali leaders. Good man.

Gabbal   

It really is something to applaud. Kudos to reer Puntland.

Analyze also this election in Puntland truly surpases Somaliland's cheated elections. However, one can compare Cadde Muuse's smooth transfer of power to Siilaanyo's selfless concession, even when it was clear he was the winner.

We hope to see Somaliland and the rest of Somalia's provinces emulate the authenticity of this smooth election.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

stop fighting phantoms and two upholding the constitution would be holding direct elections

Elections and multi party system will be implemented in due time. Have some patience sxb.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

DSC00756.JPG

From me to you my dear causin. Hold on to tit tightly, and don't ever let it escape the grip of our hands. :D

Gabbal   

I am already aware, Oodweyn, that the authenticity of this election wounds you.

A peaceful province with security and fair elections that the international press is quick to point out does not entertain notions of trying to secede from the rest of the Republic on the grounds of just that.

Oh yeah, it hurts. ;)

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I'm sure they are.

Is that a sarcasm?

They're muslim and somali, so they're my people. so what is your point?

NGONGE   

DSC00743.JPG

Has the old man lost his advisors? If I were his private secretary I would never allow him to sit in that place. What an unfortunate photo op. :D