Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Women who can't have children.....

Jaber   

Yacquub,

Where did I go against the words of ALLAH??!.Brother please u r the perfect example of a long-bearded short-sighted wadaads we see way too many of them running around in the Somali communities everywhere,I know ur type very well,u can't read the holy Quran, have very little knowledge about our beautiful religion yet so quick to pass judments on anyone who doesn't see things from ur narrow-minded prespective!

You seef laboods r something else.Yacquub I have memorised the Quran(unlike 99% of u new-born-wadaads) read Hadiiths and memorised them too,Riyaath Al-Saalixiin from cover to cover ,spent 12 years through the scholl system of an Islamic state and was taught by knowledgable group of ppl.

In short,I know the Diin inside out bro,unlike u and the rest of u guys-n- short pants when it comes to Islam I don't claim to be the knower of everything.

Now,where have I contradicted myself???

Seef Labood Yacquub,only if u stop for a second and re-read my post? u'll find out that am actually not questioning the will of ALLAH Subxaanahu Wa Tacaalaa.

Ignorants like u give the Islam a bad name.

Barwaaqo

Thanx walaalo I wish u the same only a mother.

Hibo   

Brother Jaber i just tell you this god bless you..as for wadaads u seem insulting i am not a wadaad but i wish i was ,as i see them the the followers of prophet mohamed PUH. it became acustom to our society nowadays when someone talks about the religion they take their self hatred comments to generalize members of certain religious section and it is sad we have it today here in this forum our brother jaber taking his share of the hatred. me personally i dont belong to certain group and i associate myself as a muslim no more no less.coming back to the the topic there were somewhere in ur post u said that ''if it was allah's wish to have children why it is some of us can't have children'' and if u did not mean questioning Allah please forgive me, i was not intending just to criticize u. i was just trying to clarify the matter how i understood it. As for ur Elmi i say god endow u more and i am happy that u we have such educated person like you in this forum and inshaalah we will learn from you.

now we should came back to the topic our sister brought about and give advices to each other and also open to be criticized when we post coz any post anyone posts will affect someone somewhere. Blesses

Jaber   

Brother Yacquub no harm done bro,I was just shocked when u accused me of defying the words of Al-Jabaar,I can take any form of criticism but not that kind.

U also failed to enlighten me with the Suura or Aaya in the Quran which tolerates or encourages bringging more children to the world when Muslim children around the world(that includes Somalia too) have nothing to eat or a place to sleep.

I don't think it's fair for u and ur wife to have a ton of caruur when others r straving!

As for when I wrote"if it was the will of ALLAH".Brother,do educate me and tell me what's wrong with it???

I'm not poking fun at wadaadada or (hating) on them,I simply tell it like it is,these good for nothing big-belly sheikhs r the ones who bring shame to Islam,lets examine Somali wadaads.

Oneday on my way out of Salaat Al-Juma I saw a gathering of the so-called local wadaads in my area,one of them stopped me and started lecturing me about wearing a long pants and having a long hair(that was a while ago when I use to grow my hair long) and boy oh boy that guy he just wouldn't stop blabbering about my hair and pants.I mean I just came out of the mosque praying with the rest,but not having my pants short and having long hair was it for the wadaad!!

I listened and listened as he went on and on and on about Al-Tashabuh Bil Kufaar he almost labeled me as a kaafir!

Do u know what's the Xukum in Islam for someone who calles another Kaafir? or Takfiir for that matter?

"Man Qaala Li Muslimin Kaafir Fa Huwa Kaafir" if u call a fellow Muslim Kaafir u become a kaafir yourself.

And about the hair thing,most of these wadaads with their limited knowledge about Islam don't know that most of the Saxaaba Rithwaanu Alaahi Calyhim(including the Rasuul CSW) wore their hair to their shoulders.

What do these wadaads do for Islam or to spread the words of ALLAH????

A big fat nothing I tell ya,they just sit on their fat asses in a air-conditioned mosque and preach about Jihaad!..Why don't they go for Jihaad and then expect us to join them?...

If u ask me all they r good at is,eating food,filling up their big calools,and spending their nights chewing qaat or reading Quraan for the dead or the new-born at a rate of at least a $100,since when did reading Quran for Muslims became a job?

Yacquub,I believe in in strong Islamic values and ur wadaad friends r very far from it since hair and pants and beard r their main concern.

Have a nice day.

Taqwa   

Salamu Alaikum brother jaber,

I just wanted to comment on your thoughts towards the other brother. I wanted to remind you of some things that you may know.

Brother jaber its a must to adhere to purity of intention in what you do. Let your aim be to seek the pleasure of Allahand the home of the hereafter. Beware of showing off and the love of making oneself appear to be superior to one's peers. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"Whoever seeks knowledge in order to compete with the scholars or to prove himself superior to the ignorant or to make the people look up to him, Allah will cause him to enter Hell."

(Narrated by al-Nasaa'i, 2654; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa'i).

I know that you meant good in your intentions but your motive's of displaying your comments where not adequate. Wallahi, there are brothers that spend day and night trying to contemplate on the Quran and Sunnah of our beloved prophet mohamed (pbuh), and for you to called them ignorant or not knowledgeable is wrong. You said 99%, did you do a statistic on this issue.

Since you are aware of the contents of the Quran, I shall ask you to remember surah al-Jumu'ah in the first 6 ayas.

Dear Poster,

Topic: I must agree with MMA. I think a good muslim women who is worthy of marriage but can not concieve is better then a women who can give you 6 kids, yet not raised them to be productive muslim children.

P.S. Brother jaber take my comments as a brotherly advice rather then an act to your ego, not that I'm saying you have one. Simplicity and humility is the essence of believers (muslims).

Cheers,

Taqwa smile.gif

Hibo   

Jaber once more i say to you god bless as i am not the judger there is nothing i can say about your comments about the wadaads as far as i am concerned there are good wadaads who are stand day and night for the cause of allah and they will continue that as it is a command from allah that ''there should be a a group amonsgs of you who will warn ppl from munkar (bad deeds) and people who will call for kheir ( good deeds)....'' offcourse it will bother some of us but good ppl will always stand by.

Back to the topic. u asked me to prove if that restraining from children is not islamic. bro there is some issue that are clear cut and which are not hence the proof. this is clear cut we dont restrain from having children becouse of fears of poverty and that is clear in the Kuran '' dont kill your children becouse of fears of hunger surely we will feed them and you'' , i am not interesting killing part here as we are not urguing about it but what i am interesting is the back up of the command which is'' dont do it becouse you fear from poverty''. Here u illustrated brother jaber that we dont need children becouse you fear povert for those children when allah promised us that he will feed those children and us. So anyone who have a Iman should not restrain himself/herself from children becouese he/she fears poverty as Allah promised us to feed them. The ideology that children brings poverty is unislamic and i can understand where it leads to, the MATERIALISTIC IDEOLOGY. This ideology tends to consider what it can touch and see, in other words show me amd see me, hence the believe in Allah is not considered as he is untouchable and useen. i conclude that bother jaber take a moment and think about what i said and weigh it taking it in most positive way. O' ALLAH GUIDE TO THE TRUE PATH ALL< AMIIN

Observer   

i think you guys are forgetting the topic...topic here is not one restraining to have children but rather one that is not able to have children

Hibo   

Observer i know that but topic has took another angle so me and brother jaber had to consider it. Thanks anyway for reminding, i hope other brothers and sisters will take this chances to give their opinion about the topic.Peace

mataan   

nice topic;

i personnaly would marry the woman i love even if she cant have children, you never know, Allah could bless you with children as a result of that sacrifice, i have heard it happen. i heard that a man married to a woman who couldnt have children and was divorced several times as a result, soon after their marriage allah blessed them with children. didnt u also hear about the story of prophet ibrahim, he was old and his wife was old and still allah blessed them with a son, they couldnt blve it. there are also other options ie adoption (not sure if its allowed in shariah thou). also the man is allowed to marry another 3 women, so he could marry another woman if he could afford financially, while he is still married to the 1 that cant have children, i dont see any problems.

peace

Pujah   

Originally posted by SayItasIts:

Its weird how Somalis assume
Its Always the women's fault for not being able to concieve. (Wixi xunba Xaawaa leh)

I've witnessed so many heartbroken married women, putting up with the inlaws remarks on how (Ma Dhasho) she's and blah blah. When Actually its the Man's sperms who'r limping.

Women take the blame for no apparent reason, Somali Men live in Denial, even if the Wife suggestes him to go see a Doctor he'll slap her in the face. Believe me most of the Time its the Man's. He's MADHALE, and blames it on her.
cwm43.gif

I couldn't have said it any better