Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Read it and rejoice, Read it and weep.

Kashafa   

Jeffrey Gettleman reporting for the NYT:

Another major city in Somalia fell
without a shot
to Islamist insurgents on Wednesday, with Islamist guerrilla fighters seizing the strategic port of Merka, residents and Somali officials said

The Islamists are now
in control
of a large and
rapidly growing
swath of south-central Somalia, and the weak transitional government seems too paralyzed by infighting to do much about it

You hear that ? Without. A. Shot. What does that tell you ? Two things: a) the inherent cowardly nature of dhabo****** militia, who ran away without even putting up a nominal face-saving fight. b) the entrenched and universal levels of support the Islamists enjoy in every city and town all across Somalia. Merka has a reputation of being a 'liberal' party city, the Somali equivalent of Las Vegas. Yet even here, the locals welcomed the Thoroughbreds of Somalia with a never-before-seen exuberance.

Hundreds of fighters rolled into Merka around 8 a.m. on Wednesday in heavily armed pickup trucks, meeting no resistance because government-allied militias
had fled the night before
, according to residents. Merka is only 60 miles south of Mogadishu, Somalia’s bullet-pocked capital, and Somali officials warned that the Islamists were now planning to
lay siege to Mogadishu

That is all the Tigray Dancing Boys(dhbdhlifs) are good for: Running. Fagatax, fleeing like the Xabashi rats they are.

Mogadisho, bayyyybeeeee, here we come.

The Islamists have been steadily
gobbling up
territory — Merka, Kismayu, Bulo Marer, El Dheer and Qoryooley — and now control many strategic areas across the country

Whussup, cuz ? You forgot to mention Bay, Bakool, Hiiraan, and Gedo. We poppin' 'em thangs from Luuq to Garbahaaray to Baardheere to Beled-Weyne and then some.

They seem to be fast approaching Mogadishu, from the north and from the south

You best believe that, yo. Cuz when it rains, it sho''nuff pouuuuuurs. Braaaaaap, Braaaaaaap.

The fighters seemed organized, with many wearing green uniforms. They addressed a crowd that gathered in one of Merka’s public squares, telling people to stay calm and to
put aside clan differences and unite under the banner of Islam
, according to accounts from residents. Merka’s previous officials fled to a suburb of Mogadishu

There you have it, folks. In bold. Above. The nuxur'ka of this Liberation Halgan.

In Mogadishu, the transitional government seems to be embroiled in another round of infighting.
Officials allied with the president
, Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, are accusing the prime minister, Nur Hassan Hussein, of secretly helping the Islamists. Some of
the president’s men
have
gone as far as to say
that Ethiopian forces, which have been in Somalia for almost two years helping to prop up the government,
now work with the insurgents
(LOL)

You know, I always knew Yey'ist Dhb*****s to be a cowardly wretched bunch, but as hilariously illustrated above, they are also clinically insane. I think it's the constant madaafiic on Villa Somalia that made them go cuckoo. Kow iyo labo yaa joogo, yaaba is gaaray. By the end of this campaign, when the Sons of Somalia march into Garowe and Bosaaso(without a shot being fired, of course), Yey'sters'ka manaakobiyo(mental asylum) oo Addis Abbaba ku yaalo aa lagu soo aroorinaa, ayakoo Af-Amxaari ku daldalmaayaan: "Genderbakalala Adeer Cabdullahi inderjakala dowladnimo underbayafiiis jaandijuqulaal Puntland qatatimber"

When the Islamists briefly ruled much of Somalia in 2006,
many Somalis considered that period the most peaceful era
since the central government imploded in 1991

You doth protest too much, Mr.Gettleman. There was no peace! It was all mirage! Twas a midsummer's night dream! Peace came with our beloved Ethiopian braathars! And if they leave, it will leave with them! We need a foriegn intervention force to save us! To bring us peace! If the Ethiopians have to leave, then the Saudis will save us! Muslim UN troops will save us! Optimus Prime will save us! If we are left to the 'fringe' Islamists, then we shall surely perish! As we horribly suffered under the rule in 2006.

(don't laugh, Is-Qancis has no limit with some people...... peaceniks, above all)

The United Nations does work in several other areas in Somalia controlled by the Islamists.
In the past, United Nations officials have said they faced less interference in some Islamist areas than in those under nominal government control

But they are a 'fringe' extremist group. They are 'Kelligi-Muslim'. How is it even possible for them to be more helpful and accommodating to the aid agencies than our 'inclusive' 'reconciliation' soon-to-be-led by Shaykh Shariif gabarment ? How ?

I saved the best part of the article for last:

But many Somalis are so eager for law and order that they are embracing the Islamists. On Wednesday, residents in Merka said they
poured into the streets to welcome
the Islamist gunmen.

“I am very happy with them,” said Axmed Warfaa, an elder in the town. “I am Muslim, and our religion is fair.”

This quote is a slap in the face of every f'ing dhbodhlif, every sniveling Xabashi scum, every gullible peacenik, every naysaying skeptic, and every newly-civilized flight 13 ex-qaxooti.

And it is a crowning vindication from the only group that matters: Ummada Soomaaliyeed oo Xalaasha ah. The shacab, pouring into the streets of Merka as they welcome the Sons of Somalia, Ahlul Karam wal Majd, in liberating yet another Somali city in the Gobonimo campaign of Liberation.

Read that quote, and that article, and rejoice..... if you are a Gobonimo-doon.

But if you are a Gun, read that quote(and the article), and then, please, don't eat crow..............eat shit.

That's all you're good for.......as a Gun'nimo-doon.

nuune   

Janaale falls too in the early hours of today, this expansion is even much faster than that of 2006.

No fighting took place in these fallen cities and towns, Merka, Buulo-Mareer, Qoryooleey, and Al-shabaab said no canshuur or tax at all, so the public would be happy, talk about good PR since they destroyed their image on 2006.

What would this unoppossed expansion mean to the TFG and or to the wider Somalis in the country and abroad!

There must be something planned by the US & Ethios in this regard. The same fast expansion in 2006 should be a lesson to this Islamists. They need to do a proper set up before they move to the next village/region/town.

Next will be to see them running away again leave all those territories behind. Remember when Baidoa was zeised from all the corners ??

They need to put a proper strategy hadii kele they will end up from ground Zero just like the old days.

Again, Shall we expect ARS Vs Al-Shabaab match very soon ????

nuune   

This by no means a match to that expansion of 2006, this one xawli ayuu ku socdaa.

Another two towns falls just now:

Aw-dheegle iyo Bariire ee gobolka Sh/hoose.

nuune   

No one, Itoobiyaan iyo Mareekankuba wey ka daaleen qolyahan.

remember I said itoobiyana and mareekan, TFGdu waxba ma ahan!

Iyagu awalba wax may ahayne ......

But i don't thing this fast expanding has something to do with a major change that we still don't know. I worry for this group now .. really.

Looks like they still don't have a good strategy ,,,

nuune   

Ho do you know they don't have good strategy sxb?

BTW: I am not a supporter of any entity in Somalia, walaa maxkamad, walaa shabaab, walaa TFG, walaa juuj wama juuj.

Me neither ,,,

But look at them ,, this happened in 2006 and they've been expanding like a wild fire while all applauded for them. They ended up with what we all know.

It is even faster this time ..... they are divided, they don't have one specific leader, they're just capturing territories one after another without doing any proper admin.

I think we are back to 2006 again ,,,

Ibtisam   

^^^Waar kaa daa, haa uu saadin!

So what will happen after the capture all the land. I wonder if they have a plan?? Or will they just start fighting again??

Who is the head leader of Al shabab? I mean do they have a political structure that can function as a state. With out a plan, it will all fall down on its own. They need to place a structure and someone sort of order in each town before they move on. It will make life easier for them and the people.

Wonder how Sharif fits into all this? Will they spare him? Let him and Co into the equation with their two faced peace talk campaign. There sure are some interesting developments, but Al shabab has lost a lot of creditability, and are so isolated, with so many enemies how will they survive let alone govern?