Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Chickens have come home to roost.

Chickens have come home to roost.

The weak government

The enemies of Allah

“They rain mortars on civilians”

“They bomb Mosques and houses of worship”

We are the Muslims, we are the clan we are liberators.

Emperor   

The Irony of all!

The sad thing is Shariif Ahmed has no strategy to get out of this quagmire, the same suicide bombers he used to encourage are hunting him down and he's completely oblivious to it...

One never thought the laws of Karma will come to work in this case... Indeed it is the case of Chickens coming home to roost..

He singularly made these issues his war cries.

Now they are using it against him and he is dumbfounded.

ALso the man has no strategy, while Xasan dahir is playing all the tricks, he just got 50 technicals ina day from his sub clan and routed the clan militias of Shirkoole.

Belial   

Only allah knows for how long. Right now, they are in town and we will see how this develops. We all hope for the best. Stability and peacfull conditions like 2006 must be created.

Belial   

Only allah knows for how long. Right now, they are in town and we will see how this develops. We all hope for the best. Stability and peacfull conditions like 2006 must be created.

Belial   

Abdinasir Kadawo: They are product of our civil war that lasted for decades. Thats barbaric. We are tired for nice words and sweet talk. We want stability and rule of law. Islamic law.

Well walaal its not good thing if you are unconfort with their uniform. Get used to it.

Don't be hard on the President. Sharif eventually decided to work for peace, but his former allies decided to overthrow him. I think it is better to support him, otherwise the shabaab will have breakfast in Bosaso and dinner in Hargaysa very soon.

I'll never get used to it, walaal. neither will I ever get used to the idea of theirs that Somalia is for all muslims. No way. Somalia is for Somalis, PERIOD. I am myself neither a paki nor an afghan. I am Somali 100%. If they love so much the Afghani culture, they may as well migrate to Afghanistan.

^^^Sharif has no authority he failed because of Omar Hashi Adan and Abdulkadir Ali Omars clanish tactics.

PeaceNow: I dont think Al Shabaab can takeover Puntland or Somaliland, they have used the vacume in the south and they need to worry about the Ethiopians and others who will come to support the defeated leader.

Previous Post from April 23:

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

quote:Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

The title “Sheikh” may or may not be a misnomer, but the interesting question here is why XDA chose to come to Mogadishu. If XDA came to Mogadishu as part of a secret peace accord with the TFG, I will be the first to herald him as a champion of peace at a time of great turmoil and mistrust. But if the old man entered the city without any change of view towards the TFG, then his unfussy arrival in Mogadishu may very well be an open indication of the TFG’s apparent inability, once again, to control the capital. If anything, this is a harbinger of ominous things to come and perhaps the prolongation of the same septic practices we got so used to.

We shall see what he is up to.

I fear your second point will be the true one. H.D. Aweys has tremendous potential to destabilize the current TFG, AMISOM, and whatever little peace exists in Mogadishu.

His tentacles stretch as far as Puntland and even further into Somaliland. While he doesn't have the ability to overthrow the governing entities up North, he does have significant capacity to destabilize them.

This situation should be closely monitored by all Somali-watchers and is potentially more significant than the Donors Conference in Europe.

What do you think?
And here was Xiin's reply:

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^I think it's all in your head

So, Xiin, do you still think it's all in my head? I hear your wailing all the way from here...