Sign in to follow this  
the_pledge

GIRLS HOW DO WE GET YOUR ATTENTION??

underdog   

Fortunately not my account balance...if you must know, it's one day...just one. Thats all I'm willing to give and when I give that one day, thats the exact amount (after income taxes)I won't be making at work.

You asked....hope the answer suites you. Come see me, I'll buy you some chocolate chip cookies and rent you "terms of endearment" ;)

A7LA-SHU   

hahaha that was cute. the poster u should have made that clear instead of sayin cluds sweety..

and to answer ur q. for me being nice and being respectful sounds more than enough. the rest i'll get to know later. but if the person is nice shit they got my attention 110%....

peace n 1 luv

My wacko dance moves always attracts much much unwanted attention!!!if that don't work i use the old fashion somali style mukur thingy........you know how somali guys luuuuuuuv gals with mukur.

loooooooooooooooooool underdog so i see. But i hate chocolate chip cookies :(:( but tell you what, how about oreos, and you got urself a deal.

P.s. if the movie is one of those mushy mushy types you better be aware that i am going to start reading to ya Captivating-Soul's list :D:D:D nice punishment hai nah

underdog   

Nice????...no, that Cruel and unusual punishment. but on the positive side the good thing about SOL is when peoples crap get on your nerve, you can log off and go do something else. :D

u saw me degrade my self and u wont really respect me,,,,so ,,i aint going to take u seriously

thats so true... i mean if a brother saw me in a club im pretty sure he's only gonna holla @ me just for sakajanimo.. I would never go to a jam that my brother or cousins are gonna be at.. or any brothas from the block.. I only go to blocks where no one knows me.. cuz 1st of all im only going there to dance n have a good time.. I know for a fact i won't take any brotha i meet there seriously, and i wouldn't expect him to take me seriously eitha. Especially wit all the kinda dances that go on in clubs now a days

ladies! ok, so u go to weddings, hide out in the dark side of the club or journey to some club in the boonies! but q's is how does a dude get your attention, in other words, what is your soft spot that when it gets activated, it makes yall surrender!!

looooooooooool rudy wouldn't you knowing everything about the opposite sex really make the chase boring. Or those early parts of whatever relationship, when u just being on your toes to keep figuring out that person.

P.s. Anyways, what works on one woman "soft spot" doesn't work on another, as can be seen by some replies here. whatever happened to Spontaneous actions/moments between people :(:(:( man i surely miss the good old days

underdog   

Rudy,

what she trying to say is women like to be thrilled and excited and feel safe at the say time (if we hadn't been doing that for years we would consider it 'indecisive'). She's right though, they're all different. whereas guys are excited by select body-types, women are excited by select behaviour. most like the bad-boy because they all have the "martha stewart" syndrome and try to 'reform' and 'fix' the 'misunderstood' man...hint to all the guys: don't try common sense to make them see we don't change...just roll with it.

Some (older) women realized there no hope of changing or 'taming' men so they gave up on the bad boys and now need security and some guy who won't back-hand her if she talks back.

Very strange creatures, these women...best advise is do what you do, if they like it they'll come around if they don't, they don't - big deal