Sign in to follow this  
the_pledge

GIRLS HOW DO WE GET YOUR ATTENTION??

GIRLS,IM VERY CURIUS GUY ,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW A BROTHER CAN GET YOUR ATTENTION,CAUSE YA ALL LOOK GRUMPY IN THA CLUB,WITH A BOOSTED ATTITUDE(I LIKE THAT),I KNOW YOU GIRLS LOOK ALREADY @ GUYS IN THOSE JAMS, BUT HOW CAN WE GET THA extra LOOk THA SHOW US THAT U LIKE THAT ?

well, you aint going to see me in a club, so i really cant ansa that.

and the girls i know that go clubbing will never take a guy they meet in a club seriously, so change your scene------try weddings!

RULES

1.DO NOT VIOLATE MY PERSONAL SPACE

2.IF I DONT RESPOND BY YOU LOOKIN' EVEN FACE/BODY GESTURE..DONT STEP UP.--

3.EYE CONTACT ISN'T A VALID OF A REASON FOR YOU TO APPROACH

4.BE FUNNY...BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE CUTE...(UGLY GUY N CORNYNESS DOESNT WORK OUT FOR ME..MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT MATTAH FACT)

5.IF YOU'RE GOOD LOOKIN AND I RESPONSD...BETTAH BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH SOMETHIN BETTAH THEN "HEY SEXY"

6.CUTE GUYS BUT BRAINLESS..BAD COMBINATION..EVEN WORST THEN "THE UGLY GUY W/ BAD HUMOR"

7.WACK LINES DOESNT WORK ON ME..BE ORIGINAL

8.BE CONFIDENT AND QUIT SOUNDING INSECURE

9. BE ADVENTUREOUS..NO ONE WANTS A BORE

10.BE FUNNY...AFTA A LONG DAY THA CAN COME HANDY IF SAID THE RITE TIME

11. BE INDEPENDENT...AND TRUST

12. DONT BE SO CLICHED

13.THERE ARE TIMES WHEN A WOMEN NEEDS HER SPACE...!

14. LEARN HOW TO STOP ARGUIN BY AGREEIN LOL LOL J/K

15.DONT BE A GOSSIPOR..YACK HATE THAT..( A MAN WHO TALKS WORST THEN FEMALES..)

16.HAVE YOUR OWN FRIENDS..DONT JUST SAY LETS HANG..YOU N THE GIRLS..(SPACE ISSUE AGAIN) LOL

17.LASTLY...ITS WANT YOU SAY IN THAT FIRST FEW MINUTE THAT MAKE YOU SEEM TO BE CUTE

EDUCATED..INTERESTING...AND OR CUTE BUT A BORE.

--THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY'

OR SO TO SAY MAJORITY OF THE FEMALES GO BY..." LEAST THE MODERN ONCES. LOL HAA

rudy,,,lol,,,,,im from he UK,,,,not germany,,,,and i dont want u to meet me in a wedding,,,,,i just said , girl will not take a guy they meet in a club serious. a club is a terrible place of sin, and the two of u will not have much respect for eachother, u probably thinking ,,ooh, she goes clubbing what else does she do?.......and she thinking the same of u. there is not trust when u meet a guy in a trashy place!

but a wedding is a respectable place, and the 2 of u will have a certain amount of respect 4 eachother.

thats my point,,,,i really rather meet my guy in a mosque, work or study!

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

and the girls i know that go clubbing will never take a guy they meet in a club seriously, so change your scene------try weddings!

Excuse me but have u seen the way they dance these days in these clubs!lol... Would u believe me if i tell you that i am the richest man in the world! icon_razz.gif

Nailah   

All i have to say, is, do your parents even know you guys go to clubs....wow, if my parents found out i came home late because i went to a club....no comment....its to horrendous for me to continue...

Senora   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

this is so true...well for me at least...there are strict NO-NO's to where i meet guys, and the club is one of them....my advice to you...just dont try so hard...dont go to a place anticipating to meet a girl there....GOSH, now that i think of it, there are no rules, or answers to questions like these...dont think about finding a girl so much....when u see a girl, and you just cant take your eyes off her, then get your nerves together and just approach her!!If she rejects you, oh well....you dont want to be with someone that doesnt want you anyway....

PATHETIC...its too easy to get a females attention

BUT THE MAIN QUESTION IS>..how TO keep them FOCUSED? :confused:

Everyone month there has to be that one time shyt hits the roof and it has to be either all about her, or all for her. Either through pitty feelings or force from her, you as a MAN will have to meet up to her expectations on that time of the MONTH...

And fellas, Dress Good, Smell Good, and Have a healthy Pocket with lil PERSONALITY. and you will GET ANY WOMAN, FAMOUS or UnKnowns.

This is my Two Cents ;)

~1~

PME

Vision

waryaa dealy-vision,,,,,u seem to have he answer for everything,,,,but Walaahi i couldnt care if u was the most handsome, best dressed and richest guy that ever lived, i know that if i meet u in a club,,,,u saw me degrade my self and u wont really respect me,,,,so ,,i aint going to take u seriously,,,,

ok , if what u guys are after is a few kissed behind the bike-shed and in the back of your car, go for the club girl, but dont think she gonna settle down with ya!,,,,,she took digits from every cute guy at that club,the party, and the aroos!

(dont get me wrong, i aint putting down girls that go clubbing, i used to, but Alhamdulillah i quit, but im saying that i personally and my friends that still go clubbing , would never ever take a guy they meet in a club serious!)

(and guys, quit going clubbing, somali's could start a fight, and u could get hit by accident, u could die, and Allah knows your fate if that happened)

CLUB-WEDDING AND WATEVER-IS ALL THA SAME SHIT,THERE IS GIRLS RIGTH?

SO PLEASE SISTA STOP ACTING ******* UPPPPP!

YALL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT,AND STOP PLAYING INNOCENT-CAUSE THA DOSENT WORK WITH MEEEEEE-AIGTH SISSSSSSTAAAAAAAA

underdog   

Originally posted by Captivating_SouL:

RULES

1.DO NOT VIOLATE MY PERSONAL SPACE

2.IF I DONT RESPOND BY YOU LOOKIN' EVEN FACE/BODY GESTURE..DONT STEP UP.--

3.EYE CONTACT ISN'T A VALID OF A REASON FOR YOU TO APPROACH

4.BE FUNNY...BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE CUTE...(UGLY GUY N CORNYNESS DOESNT WORK OUT FOR ME..MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT MATTAH FACT)

5.IF YOU'RE GOOD LOOKIN AND I RESPONSD...BETTAH BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH SOMETHIN BETTAH THEN "HEY SEXY"

6.CUTE GUYS BUT BRAINLESS..BAD COMBINATION..EVEN WORST THEN "THE UGLY GUY W/ BAD HUMOR"

7.WACK LINES DOESNT WORK ON ME..BE ORIGINAL

8.BE CONFIDENT AND QUIT SOUNDING INSECURE

9. BE ADVENTUREOUS..NO ONE WANTS A BORE

10.BE FUNNY...AFTA A LONG DAY THA CAN COME HANDY IF SAID THE RITE TIME

11. BE INDEPENDENT...AND TRUST

12. DONT BE SO CLICHED

13.THERE ARE TIMES WHEN A WOMEN NEEDS HER SPACE...!

14. LEARN HOW TO STOP ARGUIN BY AGREEIN LOL LOL J/K

15.DONT BE A GOSSIPOR..YACK HATE THAT..( A MAN WHO TALKS WORST THEN FEMALES..)

16.HAVE YOUR OWN FRIENDS..DONT JUST SAY LETS HANG..YOU N THE GIRLS..(SPACE ISSUE AGAIN) LOL

17.LASTLY...ITS WANT YOU SAY IN THAT FIRST FEW MINUTE THAT MAKE YOU SEEM TO BE CUTE

EDUCATED..INTERESTING...AND OR CUTE BUT A BORE.

--THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY'

OR SO TO SAY MAJORITY OF THE FEMALES GO BY..." LEAST THE MODERN ONCES. LOL HAA

I willing to bet $282.54 that this girl is single. The only thing you'll be "captivating" with that set of rules is some haggen daas and the wide-screen dvd version of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.

Do me a favor and look at yourself in the mirror, take a few minutes and ask yourself, "what do I have that all the other 'not-so-modern' women don't?

Epiphany is a muthaf@#$a !!!