Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Al Shabaab Clan militia take over most sites, Sharif Ahmed lags behind

Ibtisam

Why are you not equally proud of reer puntland somali's who have struggled and made something of themselves for the past 10 years? You are always looking at the negatives when it coms to puntland people, you went so far as to call them all nuts, which reveal the kind of biased and hateful person you are.

And you made excuses for the SNM, they massacred civilians and looted houses in awdal. That should be enough for you to condemn them, but instead you want to focus on the positives of the snm. why is that i wonder, does it have anything to do with SNM being reer burco/somalilander.

You are a defending a group that masscred somali civilians. It does not matter what the people of SL addressed. It doesn't change what they did.

How do you expect to be taking serious when you selectively condemn people and groups based on what region they hail from. Think before you write, and at the very least admit your personal bias. When it comes to clan bias and regional favoritism, women are no different as you have consistently demonstrated on this forum and I'm not the only one who has notices.

Ibtisam   

^^^I did not bother reading anything you wrote on this thread for I don't see any "quote" from me. So I'm waiting for your evidence. Till then I aint discussing anything else. Back up your claims or take em back

NinBrown   

What happened to civility and common decency.

This is not called debate, the rubbish spewed in the last couple pages makes my local fadhi-ku-dirir look like masaajid diin lagu akhrisanayo.

People chill out and stop calling names and insulting each other.

Ibtisam   

Qalibi Adgey I'm waiting for your evidence or for you to peddle backwards. You did not think I forgot did you? Be a man for once and do the right thing icon_razz.gif

^ Ibtisam

lol@do the right thing. reminded me of that russel peters comedy sketch.

Anyways, Are you denying you called all reer puntland nuts? I can bring your posts here again if you would like. Are you denying your bias towards SNM, somaliland and reer burco?

Ibtisam   

^^I was thinking of Russel Peters :D

One thing at a time Kiddo, reer Puntiland is done and dusted, I said all I wanted and could on that.

I asked you to back this up

Were you not the one making excuses for SNM massacre of awdalites?

Then we can move on to your other "points"

Ibtisam

So you heard of russel peters, it seems the indian funny man has gone global. :D

Anyways lil miss(since we're being patronizing now), You were clearly making excuses for the SNM massacre of Awdalites, and your posts indicate that you think SNM are heroes that cannot be condemned and you're always concentrating on the positives of SNM while completely ignoring the looting, raping and massacre committed by the SNM. That smells of hypocrisy to me.

Ibtisam   

Oh so now it is your perceptions which you presented as facts one page ago. And suddenly it is not hypocrisy, it just smells of hypocrisy. :cool:

I don't mind you saying, "Ibtisam, I think you are this and that and the other, I perceive you as that yad yad ya" But what I do mind is, you trying to put words in my mouth and make things up. Been haa iga sheekin please, I'm sure you could find a stick to beat me with, without making things up or extending my arguments on my behalf.

I’m bias? not in awdals case, because I already said I don’t know much in that regards, I was not even aware of it until few years ago, I’ve just started doing some reading on it, so in few weeks I’ll be more informed. But even without knowing the details, never will I make excuses for murders of innocent people, regardless of what banner they fly, I find it more offensive than any names you’ve called me.

P.s. Russel Peters is one funny man, sadly I missed his show in London.

Ibtisam

I call you a hypocrite(and I'm not alone in saying this) because of your selective condemning. On the one hand you called are reer puntiland nuts for supporting A/Y and the TFG, yet here you are trying to make excuses and making the SNM seem like heroes. The same SNM who were responsible for massacring your fellow somali's, now does that not seem like hypocrisy to you?

Please, do your research and then hopefully you'll come back with a reformed mind.

Here's you making excuses for the SNM crime gang:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

They were
political refugees in exile,
who left the country to escape with their life’s and then went back to safe their families.
What has this got to do with the previous lies you was peddling???.
:confused:

But at the same time, it is wrong and a completely lie to try and say SNM run around massacring people for no reason.

Here you are calling the masscre of awdalites just 'insignificant/small part'.

^^^SNM was not formed for
Awdal
nor was Awdal their target or purpose, that is how I know. What happened in Awdal by no means represents or signifies SNM history- it is a small part of it, important enought for people in Somaliland that it was addressed as early as in 1993.

Ibtisam   

See you back track and then you come back again, so now we are back to square one. Acuudbillah.

here
you are trying to make excuses and making the SNM seem like heroes. The same SNM who were responsible for massacring your fellow somali's, now does that not seem like hypocrisy to you?

My question to you for the last two pages is WHERE have I supported or treated SNM like heroes for what they did in Awdal. I just told you I don't know the details, but from what I've heard I condemn it.

Do you have selective reading or does everything go over your head.

Aniga aya waalan arguing with some named Qalbi Adeyg. Accudubililah. I'm not going in circles with you, either bring the quote or case close. You don't have a point, if you want to discredit me, pick on some other aspect, but this one won’t run, and it does not matter if you bring paper boy and fellow cheerleaders to come out and condemn me or agree with you.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

Ibtisam

Here's you making excuses for the SNM crime gang:

[qb] They were
political refugees in exile, who left the country to escape with their life’s and then went back to safe their families.
What has this got to do with the previous lies you was peddling???

But at the same time, it is wrong and a completely lie to try and say SNM run around massacring people for no reason.

:confused: Are you kidding me?? This is your evidence, what has this got to do with Awadl? It is about the formation of SNM, a response to someone who said how can they be anything when they were formed OUTSIDE of Somalia. Get it?? It is a reference to their FORMATION, reread my full post in its context.

Here you are calling the masscre of awdalites just 'insignificant/small part'.

[qb] ^^^SNM was not formed for
Awdal nor was Awdal their target or purpose, that is how I know. What happened in Awdal by no means represents or signifies SNM history- it is a small part of it, important enough for people in Somaliland that it was addressed as early as in 1993.

You said SNM were formed for Awadl, I said they were not, and Awdal forms a small part of their history which was important to people in SL as early as 93. How does that translate to support for what they did or insignificant as you call it?

I really thought you would come with more than this, kindly post my full post in its context, and dig around for something more concrete to stand on.

If that is not making excuses for the SNM, i don't know what is. Anyways, I'm tired of this pointless argument, I will let others judge. But any sane person can deduce that you have a bias towards SNM, somaliland etc whether you admit it or not.

peace and bariis lil mis. smile.gif