Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Al Shabaab Clan militia take over most sites, Sharif Ahmed lags behind

Ibtisam   

^^^Waa caadii I don't mind you building his confidence and making him feel like he is doing some damage. I'm also trying to stroke his ego, so he can relax long enough to focus on one issue. :D

P.s. Haada I'm one of the lads baa laa yidi, according to some...

Ibtisam   

^^^Lads as in "one of the guys" dee. According to a number of people on this forum, I'm man hiding behind a womens name :D

Emperor   

^Sorry I haven't been here for the past few days, I don't know whats been happening. Earlier on I was reading a topic possibly in the General seciton in which AT was accusing one of the girls to be a lad hiding behind a screen name, is it him? who started the rumour that you are a man, I can disprove their allegation and be a witness that you are not :D ...

Abwaan   

If I were you Saaxiib I would rather call myself Cambaro than Emperor sidaad gabadha ula tirsaneysid...lol...by the way I think you have no originality and always ululating for what Duke says...adigoo kale waxaa Soomaalidu tiraahdaa "Doc ka yeer daankaaaaaaaaa lagu dhiftaa"

Emperor

Ms Warlord is a dude, what evil person came up with that?

Anyhow again lets focus on the topic, which basically states according to news on the ground that large areas of the capital have been taken over by competing armed militias, of the religious and secular types at the expense of the good Sharif and his handlers.

What on earth Ms Warlord of the SNM militia will add to this topic I have no idea. She has no understanding of the Northern areas of the country and what's taking place in Buuhudle let alone comprehending the complex issues regarding the clan militias led by IndaCade, Cise Cadow or even what the hell we mean the Mujahids of Ras-Kamboni.

Stick to the Queen of England and Faisal Ali Warrabe, or keep quite and learn..

As for the other dude, one has to say hi Hater..

:D

RedSea   

Duke,

As head of cyber puppet of SOL, we are waiting an official statement from you anouncing the defeat of the group you supported in favor for those I supported.

We will be waiting.

^^^lool.Adeer who do you support? The last time I checked you was a confused secessionist who pretends from his comfortable room in the US to be waging a Jihad war, you had no leg in what's happening in the southern regions adeer and have no clue, whats happening. Insha Allah there will be no war and the people will be spared.

Again you are a little better than Ms Warlord, but barely when it comes to the south..

RedSea   

Horta why is everyone here accuse others of 'sitting comfortably in the west'?

as far as I know you are collecting your welfare check as you type this nonsense as well so hold your horses. Don't be a rer baadiye who can't seperate cyber fadhi kudirir from the real deal.

Secondly, you are a fake 'general'? how you did become a general overtime?

Ps. You have changed your signature from the somali republic into Puntland state. I can see that you have finally found where home is. I hope Puntland cooperates and hands over the old man so he can be trailed for war crimes and treachery against his country.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Warancade Al Falastini.:

Secondly, you are a fake 'general'? how you did become a general overtime?

ouch...! Yes he is a fake General and new kind ...a fadhi-ku-dirir or Cyber General.

Emperor   

^Oh my god, the hater is here, good morning hater smile.gif

Edit:

Waryaa Generale, the girl isn't a dude... I think AT come up with that Lol

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Emperor

Ms Warlord is a dude, what evil person came up with that?

Anyhow again lets focus on the topic, which basically states according to news on the ground that large areas of the capital have been taken over by competing armed militias, of the religious and secular types at the expense of the good Sharif and his handlers.

What on earth Ms Warlord of the SNM militia will add to this topic I have no idea. She has no understanding of the Northern areas of the country and what's taking place in Buuhudle let alone comprehending the
complex issues
regarding the clan militias led by IndaCade, Cise Cadow or even what the hell we mean the Mujahids of Ras-Kamboni.

Stick to the Queen of England and Faisal Ali Warrabe, or keep quite and learn..

As for the other dude, one has to say hi Hater..

Only duke would think, that one war lord chasing another for power is a complex issue that needs studying. :eek: Dukey I, like you and everyone else listen to the same news that filters in from various sources and can have my own view on it, regardless of whether you like it or not. Maybe you think having the title "General" gives you significance or gives you the power to command who can comment on what and when. Keep dreaming, for reality is very different. My understanding is perfectly clear and objective, I just don’t sit at home reciting clan names and regions like my life depends on it. You should try it, those tinted sunglasses hinder your sight during the night.

Ibtisam

Were you not the one who's always praising reer burco, somaliland and the SNM scoundrels? Were you not the one making excuses for SNM massacre of awdalites? You are definitely a female cyber warlord and hypocritical one at that. Shame on you.

Ibtisam   

Qalibi Adgey, Sideline cheerleader for duke haa nooqoanini, caadisoo what is eating you.

who's always praising reer burco

Yes of course, your point is?? :confused: What crimes have they committed, I cheer them because they struggle along on their own and makes ends meet, building from the bottom, the lowest point on their own following war and more civil war. You should be proud of them as any Somali would.

Somaliland

Its people yeah, again what is your point here?

Were you not the one making excuses for SNM massacre of awdalites?

Now you are just lying and adding spices to make your case, if you want to call me names, go ahead by all means, but don't make up lies, while I'm still here. Dig up the thread where I defended or made excuses for any massacre. I asked duke to justify his continues mention of SNM, and I explicitly told YOU that I do not support any crimes committed by SNM or any group regardless of the what banner the fly, then I remember proceeding to tell you that the people of SL address those issues in 1993. If you want me to treat you like an idi*ot I will do so.

Indeed shame on me for entertaining your bulshid and wasting my time. Bring the evidence to support your accusations warrya. Go ahead, I’ll wait :cool:

P.s. Don't even bother trying to change the subject or jump here and there: