Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Al Shabaab Clan militia take over most sites, Sharif Ahmed lags behind

The Zack   

Abwaan, did u see Duke in person? Lool that must've been a fun meeting, did u guys meet at the starbucks by Karmel? I think the conversation went this way:

Abwan: Abaa ninkaan Duke miyaa? Barasho wanaagsan duqa.

Duke: Ba'aa war heedhe waa anigiiye bidaartu waa maxay Abwaan?

Abwaan: Waraa bidaarta waxbarashada waaye nooh, medical aan bartaa camuu.

Duke: Hogaa! oo dadkiinii Koonfurta weyba dhamaadeen yaad daweyn doontaa

Abwaan: Aboo mar lee nabad dhaceysaa, coffee-ga anaa ka bixinooyo, calashaaan dusheyda waaye latte-ga

Duke: Balo ma jidho!

Abwaan: Waraa calool kuus meesha SOL copy & paste aa nagu wareerisay yaakhey goormaa naga deynee waxaas?

Duke: Markuu aderkey meesha ka tago dee maxaa kaa si ah sxb.

Originally posted by General Duke:

I think you misunderstand everything dear boy, there was nothing subliminal about the title. Maybe it’s a new word you wanted to employ.
:D

Umm,i used the word "misunderestimate" lol and not misunderstand. Do you even know the meaning of the word "subliminal"?

Totally confused yourself by trying to act clever, stick to the Tolka talking points boy.

Ibti the SOL’s only female warlord needs to chill the Duke has dealt with bigger warlords on the site.

I do like the fictitious conversation between the Zack & Abwan which centers as usual on the Duke, forget medicine you can not even concentrate on a simple topic on SOL.

:D

Ibtisam   

forget medicine
you can not even concentrate on a simple topic on SOL.

THat's RICH coming from you. :rolleyes:

As for your little label, I dooon caarre what names you call me. Knock yourself out.

P.s. you have not answered FB question, concentrate dear boy icon_razz.gif

Ms Warlord the name is appropriate you don’t have the capacity to reason and just keep coming back for more blood. As for FB he has his own mouth or are you his boss now?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

P.s. you have not answered FB question, concentrate dear boy
icon_razz.gif

Does he ever answer questions over here? I don't think so. The guy just cuts and pastes stuff that he doesn't even read as you said wuxuuna u mashxaradaa qabqableyaal iyo warlords isagoo kale ah.

Ibtisam   

^^^I keep thinking one day he will wake up and be better redface.gif

appropriate you don’t have the capacity to reason and just keep coming back for more blood.

I'm sorry Dukey, did I make you bleed?? well if you had answered my questions four nights ago you would not be trying to hid behind calling me names haada. Interesting that even I stop short of calling YOU a warlord, yet you have no such problem labeling people who have never ever cheered for anyone (other than the Ethiopians & Zionist) death. Alhumdulilah I am blessed with better nicknames and kuuwaas baa ii tiix qaadey, raabi naajinaah for that you label me as. :cool:

Lool. Make me bleed, Ms Warlord you know my style I humble and pacify a bunker full of secessionists, not to mention the confused folks and puny warriors like Abwan [Hi hater].

As for you keep up the struggle to divide Somalia while uniting and the Palestinians, secessionist hypocrisy is deep. What is to read, you are devoid of history and your arguments are that of laywomen, and you don’t interest me the least.

Again back to the topic, people focus.

Emperor   

^Gabadha uyartartiibi, don't be hard on her ninyaho waa kusidee, let the girl make her point

Is Abwaan the hater? Inuu gabdhaha kudaba gabado waan ogaa balse I didn't know if he was a hater, from now on he will be that hater :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Hello Emperor smile.gif When did I ask for kid gloves, I want him inn soo daayo all his got. In the hope that finally he might make some sense.

DukeI'm not looking to interest you oaf[Would you say that if I was a man?] The rest of your post is laughable, Duke calling someone else, anyone devoid of history, haaye baal noo sheek your version of history, and your sources other than your family. :rolleyes: Of course I am a laywomen, did you think I had a degree on Somali history and disputes?? I doubt you do either, which makes you also a layperson. Everyone is relying on their common sense (clearly some don’t have any) conscious (again some don’t have it) and other sources as a point of reference.

P.s. Somali division, aaah you really don't want to go there with me, you don't want me to bring up your recent vomits and contradictions. Again only your ignorance will make it okay for you to draw a parallel between Palestine and Somalia.