Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Tanzania Should Move To Recognise Somaliland

unknown1   

hahahaha jacaylbaro. someone asked me a question and i answered that question. where are your friend ahmed by the way.

Maybe you need a little reminder here ,,,,, here it goes:

Originally posted by unknown1:

YES I AM A MEMBER OF AL-SHABAAB.

And then

We have FBI SOLers and ofcourse they are from Somalia. I think they can easily find out your physical location using your IP address. Hayeey watch out wiil yarow.

You frightened and your face turned into red and green ,,, then jumped to the computer and said:

Originally posted by unknown1:

I'm not a member of shabaab, but It's something to be proud of if you are one of them.

unknown1   

hahahaha. ´´I'm not a member of shabaab, but It's something to be proud of if you are one of them´´ yes i wrote it but i got a question and someone asked me if i am really a shabaab member. then i said no i'm not.

jacaylbaro where is the quote when someone asked me the question. you didn't quote it so instead you wanted others to believe your lies hahahaa.

Ibtisam   

Now you sound like an annoying 15 yr old kid.

P.s. If you think FBI can't find you or do nothing. Say you know where B.in. Laden is, and you lived with him for two years, say he showed you the how to and now you are putting a few projects together. Say you are heading for the west. Then report back to us...if you can that is :D Soco.

p.s.s. When they take your A*ss I'm not running a campaign on your behalf.

unknown1   

hahaha i don't know where he is, but i would never tell the fbi where he is. ibtisam when you were 5 years old, bin laden were in afghanistan fighting for tawheed. bin laden is indeed brave mujaahid.

Ducaale “the flyer carrier boy” for SNM militia never showed at the doors of African Union Summit in Sharm El-Sheik, Egypt last moth. Why? Is the Egyptian pound too expensive for the dreamers? Did not they use to charge the gates of the summit before? ;)

looooooooool@are you male or female? ... :D

Qabiilka, Egypt is one of the biggest opponents to somaliland. Not only now but from the beginning and they always loose. It is a political is rifrif between the two governments.

Ibtisam   

Unknown Wayo? miyaad ii caayi laahedy?

I will be what ever you want me to be :D So maxaad raabta Male miise Female?