Sign in to follow this  
Peplow throb

Somaliland airline

Juje   

Originally posted by Peplow throb:

I heard there's new Somaliland airline coming out next year, does anyone know anything about this?

Yep, it should be ready by next year Inshallah..!

here have a peek... :D

IMG_2642.jpg

Peacenow   

Why are Somalis always ready to put down everything. If they create a airline, that would be a tremoundous progress. Just look at the location, the centre of the world. Between east and west and with Africa as a backdoor. They can fill the seats, just by focusing on the transit business. Hargeisya airport is small and efficent. A little more development and a airline that gains a reputation for excellent service and that is it. You done it.

Somaliland airlines can be created but it will take such long time to buy planes and come to operation ............. training pilots, buying planes and setting the routes are long term strategy.

A government cannot hire planes dee ,,,,, that is shameful :D:D

Juje   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Isnt Daallo the nationali SL carrier?
;)

Thought so too, so what is with this new national carrier.

Tell you what there is something any national govvernments wont be having their hands on, and that is aeroplanes - it is private now and will remain private - they can manage better than the 'dowlaad'.

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^
:D

Isnt Daallo the nationali SL carrier?
;)

No it is not .............. it is a private company and it will remain private unless they want to put share or completely join the gov. one ............

Originally posted by Peplow throb:

I heard there's new Somaliland airline coming out next year, does anyone know anything about this?

well, that is good news. We need more good airlines on our name. :D

Since Hargeisa airport can't be open for night-time landings, the prospects for an increased air traffic at Egal International looks scary.

I say start with the ground first and invest heavily in the airport before looking at the sky.

RedSea   

^not bad suggestion Gordy.

Anyways,

Kuduul daalo,

Raaxada lalal...I think their commercial went something like that, Jacalow finish it bal.

diyaarada daalo sii raac ,, diyaarada daalo soo raac (something like this) ,,,,, But i don't like DAALO ,,,,,,,,,,, they suck :D

Peplow, let's see next year Insha Allah ,, i don't think that is a good idea now but it will come anyway Insha Allah ,,,,,