Sign in to follow this  
me

Protest against Indians in Kampala-Uganda

for those who dont know Indians they exploit teh locals and treat them degradingly?

They are used to exploiting unssuspecting naive populace.

In kenya their days are numbered as most of them have been moving abroad especially to UK citing their problems to insecurity and blablaa.

Infact most of the smallscale business is being taken over by Somalis while the large scale is being taken by beaureaucrats in the curent regime.

So the only hope is to hit the road and look for fresher waters.

these leeches used to bribe Kenyan govt officials to molest or at least hamper the trade in Somali inhabited areas in Kenya(Eastleigh).

Hence Eastleigh has one of the poorest social ammenities in the city as each time they ensure that the roads etc are kept in poor conditions.

Just like South Africa, they have been using the violent black gangs to scare of Somali itenerant traders.

Som@li   

This is the hatred Idi Amin put on the Ugandans, and it is still haunts the poor Ugandan Indians.

Idi_Amin.jpg

Marshal GEN Haji Edi Amin DADA

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

They are hardworking and everything, but after exploiting the resources of the host country, these people send all the wealth back to their native country, and hardly anything stays in the host nation.

Their treatment of the workers they hire is horrendous with such long hours, and little pay.

You should how they treat domestic workers, worse than Arabs that rape their maids. They treat poor like dogs literally.

Bolivian - I don't think Asians in East Africa send all their wealth back - they use their wealth to live prosperously in EA and invest the rest. Those Asians who send their wealth back are those living in the Middle East where they have little long-term stake since they're brought in as 'guest' labourers. As to domestic workers I think ill treatment is wrong. But the laws to ensure proper treatment come from the respective governments and societies. And if the prevailing treatment of domestic workers is poor why pick on Asians? ie. If wealthy Africans treat their African domestic workers poorly - why single out Asians for opprobrium.

ElPunto   

Ahmed_guree - people on this planet exploit people all the time. As long as there is an acceptable tradeoff for the exploitation ie wage. I bet you, yourself are 'exploited'. :D

I think it's dangerous and unwise when people who are more 'il-bax' than the native population accumulate wealth through hard work and then are attacked for it. If Somalis get to the same position as Asians in Africa as they seem to be on the way to doing - they will also be subject to these same senseless attacks. And I bet you would not be in favour of it as you are when Asians are the ones being attacked.