Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somali cabinet to be announced tomorrow

Emperor   

^Ooh, its the hater, keep quoting people and following up with a laugh for you have nothing more...

Meije, Adeer don't get agitated, Duke and I told the truth and nothing but the truth, what we are saying are all FACTS while you hide behind nonesensical words...

Adeer Yusuf resigned and gave a historic speech infront of the majority of Somali parliament in Baidoa before it was taken over by Alshabaab, that was a fact. He now lives in Sana'a as a statesman in the Presidential palace of Yemen, that's another FACT, he can come back to Somalia and specially his legacy state of Puntland at any time he wishes, its FACT...

As for Nur Ade and Mr Salaan, they were hand picked and brough to Somali politics by Yusuf Yey, FACT... and now when Yusuf resigned and decided to retire from Somali politics they have been sidelined and reduced to a mere have beens, out of the picture, its another FACT.

As for your question about Yusuf's associates in this government, if you aren't blind all the men we see are the ARS and Yusuf friends... even the Prime minister was a closer advisor to the former President... Markaa adeer live with it, your Inna Abdi Salaan is a history, a FACT.

Gen. Duke and Emperor,

With all due respect, your reasoning is based on a very questionable logic and members should be aware of your desperate disingenuous tactics. You are so desperate that you are willing to go against your very own statements in order to paint a non-existing reality.

For example, throughout the Abdullahi Yusuf and Nur Ade feud, you have run around every-corner of SOL littering every-where articles and opinions that claimed that Abdullahi Yusuf will have his way and burst into a joyous celebration when Abdullahi Yusuf named a new Prime Minister just days before his own resignation.

Yet you are forcing us to believe now that Abdullahi Yusuf resigned because of “health” and “international pressure.” Yet Gen.Duke was insistent that the International Community had no role in the Somali process while the power struggle was going on. Here is a snippet of a bold misleading statement he made in this very thread:

“it was the international community that put pressure on the former President”

Yet few months ago, while the power-struggle was going on, this is a statement he has made:

“The international community does not care for Somalia and is not involved as much as many belive. It has its won problems for now, with the slide of the world economy and the fight against terror.”

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/t opic/9/16715

“It has been done, Ethiopia, Al Shabaab, EU, NYT Can do nothing. The Presdient has delivered on his promise and the new PM is a popular figure within the Parliment and will get many things done insha Allah.”

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/t opic/9/16715/2

One can see how self-conflicting and contradicting these statements are.

Emperor is on record on this very thread too questioning the abilities of the former Prime Minister Nur Ade yet when he was appointed, he celebrated it calling it a great hope:

A Shining CV out there, may be a good reason to be optimistic about the future...

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/t opic/9/13208/2

The failure of such simplistic logic is quite obvious

Personally, the status of their reasoning and logic is of ZERO interest to me. People change views and reasoning quite often and I make no judgments on them. Yet, I think, members should recognize the psychology of these 2 individuals.

Abdullahi Yusuf was a criminal quisling and a shameful proponent of using enemies of the Somali people to accomplish his political goals no matter the long term consequences. Such tactics has led him to languish in Ethiopian jails during Mengistu’s regime and has capped his 40-years of political prostitution as a refugee in Yemen in a virtual house arrest.

Gen. Duke and Emperor can wage endless collective assault on facts to dictate their version of history to us. Members should understand the importance of this discourse and place it in its proper context.

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

quote:Originally posted by Twisted_Logic:

Gen Duke,

As a staunch supporter of the former Somali quisling Abdullahi Yusuf you are catching at straws and that is expected.

Up until the last minute of his 15 seconds of fame, Abdullahi Yusuf and his supporters were pulling off one stunt after another. He refused to accept Nur Ade’s cabinet, refused to endorse the firing of the Mogadishu mayor, refused to accept the outcome of the Djibouti Peace Talks and went as far as to call it a gathering of one clan and in the end “fired” his Prime Minister and named another one. Until the last day of his expected official booting and fall from grace, he was making retarded illogical claims of going back to Mogadishu and working with his “new” Prime Minister. In the end, like all quislings he came back to reality and had to accept the utter reversal of fortunes, courtesy of the tactical political maneuverings of Ahmed AbdiSalan and PM Nur Ade.

Still,

Abdullahi Yusuf “resigned” because of health issues eh? Try challenging me on that and I will dump articles from both local and international press here with tones so poisonous that it will humiliate you just as much as your idol.

Unlike you, I can distinguish important real concrete facts/news from fluff and deranged fantasies ( you know your fantasies about Abdullahi Yusuf resigning because of health issues and “Yusuf’s acolytes in the cabinet”) Once again, the facts are making a mockery of your claims.

Abdullahi Yusuf’s sudden fall from grace and ensuing humiliation whereby he was forced to become a refugee in Yemen and the sudden rise to power by the man he called a terrorist in 2006 keeps him and his supporters in permanent emotional constipation. It is not just the infinite retarded teenagers on Somali Forums but also his base-group’s political leaders and media that can’t stop crying about Ahmed AbdiSalan and Nur Ade. But make no mistake about it, Nur Ade will either go back to his home in London and retire with grace and honor or re-join the UN and Ahmed AbdiSalan will either become the Somali ambassador to the UN or wait for his ultimate ascend to the top echelons in Somali politics in the future. He has time by his side.

Ps,

I am still waiting for you to tell me what power “ these many key players” have in this government.

Ps,

Somalia is today in the right hands and for that I am immensely proud and happy for the work done by Ahmed AbdiSalan and Nur Ade and the work that will be done by this new administration.

Twisted logic; you deserve a better nickname; may I propose "intelligent mind"?.

On a second thought never argue with tribalists aka quislings aka laughing stock on SOL because some may not notice the difference between thee and them. This brady bunch has been on record defending the amxaaro lackeys at the behest of innocent somalis.

They don't care about somalia(s). They have been seduced by tribalism. They are intellectually challenged to understand the fact that we live in anno 2009. In their minds their somalia is one that will be based on tyrany.

They deviate from truths and facts. They cannot independently analyse a phenomenon without seeking the mandate of their sick tribal warlords inept on committing gross human rights abuses.

If you oppose them (using classic argument techniques) you are termed as somebody who wants to leave somalia (notice how good old somalinimo points of view are called somaliland stance), supporting warlordism, looting and moryanimo (this is how those from somali proper are called).
Thanks for the kind remarks

Gen Duke and Emperor sweet-coat the political and personal failure of Abdullahi Yusuf and expect us to see him as a great savior of the Somali race, no matter how hilarious their expectations are.

I will continue to take apart their ridiculous interpretations.

Are we dealing with facts here or childish and tribialist motivated fantasies? call abdullahi yusuf whatever one wants, but calling him a refugee in yemen is infantile and has no substance when he can clearly come back to somalia anytime he wants and still has considerable influence in puntland and even with the new government.

That is the fact, a man from puntland was picked as PRIME MINISTER of the new government largely to appease A/Y and his base although i have no interest in associating the new PM with the former president. Let's be real here!

But i suppose people on both sides here are interested in continuing their trivial propaganda flame war more than anything else.

For One minute please let us go back to history, we all know that we suffered a civil war for the last 20 years. Where were the place that where peaceful in Somalia. I guess Shankaroonland and puntland comes in mind. We know Cigaal created shankaronland and will let ilmo shankaroonland talk about his legacy. Xafdia hulaahu sheeq cabdulaahi Yusuf Axmed wone gold medal for peace in puntland. Making sure there was no road block, rapping and killing incent people. He did not stopped there, he went and open hands for reer south and tried to help them out. 1st going and meeting caydiid raxima hulaahu back in 1993 sheeq cabdulaahi Yusuf tried to share peaceful experience with caydiid and rebuild the country, I am afraid to say caydiid refused. Well know sheeq cadulaahi is resting peacefully in Yemen can an will go back to puntland anytime he pleases.

We all know puntland in ay caraartay oo waxaa hada la ordaayo oo koobka looga tagay sheeq cabdiraxmaan sheeq maxamuud faroole iyo sheeq cabdi samed shire waxaan idin lee nahay garabkiina alaha galo

The Zack   

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

quote:Originally posted by Najmudin:

^Really? I am afraid odayga has run away for his safety.

Who is he afraid of in puntland? I don't care for colonel yey, but let's use some common sense here.
The same guys who blew xarunta sirdoonka ee Garowe up aka Al-geesiyiin dee. Abdilah's Masters couldn't stop them, do you really think those skinny puntland militias can?

RedSea   

^Leave other people's adeero(inspired by Najmudin himself). Talk about the ONLF/Juxa and their latest gains in Ocadenia sxb. That a worthy cause.

The Zack   

^They are my cousins just like that arap guy you posted on the other thread is for you. Anagu we are all under the big D after all. Naga dhax bax smile.gif