Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somali cabinet to be announced tomorrow

Gen Duke,

As a staunch supporter of the former Somali quisling Abdullahi Yusuf you are catching at straws and that is expected.

Up until the last minute of his 15 seconds of fame, Abdullahi Yusuf and his supporters were pulling off one stunt after another. He refused to accept Nur Ade’s cabinet, refused to endorse the firing of the Mogadishu mayor, refused to accept the outcome of the Djibouti Peace Talks and went as far as to call it a gathering of one clan and in the end “fired” his Prime Minister and named another one. Until the last day of his expected official booting and fall from grace, he was making retarded illogical claims of going back to Mogadishu and working with his “new” Prime Minister. In the end, like all quislings he came back to reality and had to accept the utter reversal of fortunes, courtesy of the tactical political maneuverings of Ahmed AbdiSalan and PM Nur Ade.

Still,

Abdullahi Yusuf “resigned” because of health issues eh? Try challenging me on that and I will dump articles from both local and international press here with tones so poisonous that it will humiliate you just as much as your idol. ( For Example)

Unlike you, I can distinguish important real concrete facts/news from fluff and deranged fantasies ( you know your fantasies about Abdullahi Yusuf resigning because of health issues and “Yusuf’s acolytes in the cabinet”) Once again, the facts are making a mockery of your claims.

Abdullahi Yusuf’s sudden fall from grace and ensuing humiliation whereby he was forced to become a refugee in Yemen and the sudden rise to power by the man he called a terrorist in 2006 keeps him and his supporters in permanent emotional constipation. It is not just the infinite retarded teenagers on Somali Forums but also his base-group’s political leaders and media that can’t stop crying about Ahmed AbdiSalan and Nur Ade. But make no mistake about it, Nur Ade will either go back to his home in London and retire with grace and honor or re-join the UN and Ahmed AbdiSalan will either become the Somali ambassador to the UN or wait for his ultimate ascend to the top echelons in Somali politics in the future. He has time by his side.

Ps,

I am still waiting for you to tell me what power “ these many key players” have in this government.

Ps,

Somalia is today in the right hands and for that I am immensely proud and happy for the work done by Ahmed AbdiSalan and Nur Ade and the work that will be done by this new administration.

Emperor   

^For the first time we see Ahmed Abdi Salaan's SOL compassionate supporter.... ma moodayn :D #

TL, Adeer both Nur and your hero Mr Salaan were brough by Yusuf Yey, and now are no more part of the Somali government, gone with Yey, these are FACTS. Live with it...

Emperor,

You and the rest of the supporters of the Somali quisling have to come to terms with the fact that Abdullahi Yusuf is spending his last days in this world as a refugee in Yemen without any accomplishment or achievement to show for his 40+ years of political prostitution; meanwhile Ahmed AbdiSalan has time on his side and as it stands now his resume is quite impregnable and has earned the respect of the Somali people….(those that really matter smile.gif )

Abdullahi Yusuf and his supporters on the other hand will remain being emotionally constipated over their sudden fall from grace and humiliation and will continue to moan about their fortunes for-ever….such is your fate.

You can sweet-coat a piss all you want...in the end it will still be a piss smile.gif

Emperor   

^Adeer Yusuf Yey is a living legend, he is a statesman and lives in the Presidential palace of Yemen's capital Sana'a, his legacy and baby project of Puntland state of Somali is thriving, you and few others keep insisting that he's a refugee living in the Somali camp of Aljaxiim, LOoool... does that mean A. Qasim lives with the Sudanese refugee in the UN camp of Ciaro... haye adeer if it makes you sleep well, Yusuf is a refugee in Yemen, OK.

As for your hero clown Mr. Salaan, like you said earlier he should just go back running his own business... meesha waxba uma yaalaan, warka intaas ku ekee, maanta dhan muran kuma jiraynee...

lool.Are they still talking. Ahmed and Nur were purged while all of Yey'ssupporters are back in the cabinet. A great deal of influance for an old retired man who is now residing in Yemen at the behest of the President.

This list is way too bloated and this PM has taken the same route as Geedi first did.

I think it angers more than it pleases. the Old ICU are happy no doupt and the former Entrouge of Yeey as escastic.

Sad to seen the Nur Cade team not getting a mention maybe the new PM felt threatened by presence or was the Shariif that is scared of them.

Now this goverment has just guaranteed itself a strong mucaarad group let by al-Shabaab & co.

Twisted Logic,

Please give a break to the many Puntlanders on this Forum who've had a very tough past 18 months. They've been militarily vanquished by Somaliland on the West, politically vanquished by Nur Adde/Ahmed Abdisalam/Nur Adde on the South side, and now have finally been outmaneuvered by Ismail Omer Geelle with his selection of their new parliament/Prime Minister.

The world has gotten used to absolutist statements from Puntland leaders that are never the truth and quickly contradicted by the same Puntland leadership.

"We will free Las Anod in one week with all our military might and I, as the President, have even worn my military fatigues in preparation for battle".

"Reconciliation between Nur Adde and Sheikh Sharif is just a sub-clan conference which we don't accept as legitimate and besides Nur Adde has been fired as Prime Minister"

These are just some of the daily statements that come from that side of the woods which cover the recent humiliations the political leadership of that region has had to endure, hence the unceremonious sacking of Adde Muse (who was painted as the scapegoat for all of Puntland's problems).

Unfortunately, for the average Puntlander, the elites of Puntland never cared about that region, seeing it as economically barren (that's why you don't hear of the fabulous oil deals/mirage from that corner these days) and have used it just as a bargaining position to get back to the good life back in 'Xamar-Cadde'. But what to do about those troublesome current Mogadishu residents who keep the good Puntlanders from returning to their lavish seaside villas in Mogadishu?! That's the billion dollar question that eludes this elite.

So get used to the endless propaganda that's as far removed from reality as possible as well as the personal attacks which are used to cover up debates of ideas!

It's all part of this Forum. Once in a while, though a genuine jewel of an idea or information comes out of this Forum, sometimes it even comes from a Puntlander ;)

Duke,

A nice side-step of the issue at hand, as usual :D

May I comment on your removal of your quote "First they laugh at you, ... and then finally you win - TFG" immediately after the removal of Col. Yusuf. On second thought, I will leave it alone ;)

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

May I comment on your removal of your quote "First they laugh at you, ... and then finally you win - TFG" immediately after the removal of Col. Yusuf. On second thought, I will leave it alone
;)

:D Someone else took a note to that huh. Just allow them man. puntland will be a powerhouse indeed duke.

NGONGE   

Looks like the stitch up merchants are getting bolder by the day. Same old, same old, is it not?

Now I predict an uprising in the capital. A new group shall come out and oppose this phoney government. But it can not be an Islamic group now. That well has been used up until it dried (with courts, shabab, ahlu el suna, etc). I reckon the new opposition will be a mixture of Somali neu-communists and atheists. Mark my words, the news portals will be full of angry women complaining about these animals forcing them to wear mini skirts. :D

Coloow   

Originally posted by Twisted_Logic:

Gen Duke,

As a staunch supporter of the former Somali quisling Abdullahi Yusuf you are catching at straws and that is expected.

Up until the last minute of his 15 seconds of fame, Abdullahi Yusuf and his supporters were pulling off one stunt after another. He refused to accept Nur Ade’s cabinet, refused to endorse the firing of the Mogadishu mayor, refused to accept the outcome of the Djibouti Peace Talks and went as far as to call it a gathering of one clan and in the end “fired” his Prime Minister and named another one. Until the last day of his expected official booting and fall from grace, he was making retarded illogical claims of going back to Mogadishu and working with his “new” Prime Minister. In the end, like all quislings he came back to reality and had to accept the utter reversal of fortunes, courtesy of the tactical political maneuverings of Ahmed AbdiSalan and PM Nur Ade.

Still,

Abdullahi Yusuf “resigned” because of health issues eh? Try challenging me on that and I will dump articles from both local and international press here with tones so poisonous that it will humiliate you just as much as your idol.

Unlike you, I can distinguish important real concrete facts/news from fluff and deranged fantasies ( you know your fantasies about Abdullahi Yusuf resigning because of health issues and “Yusuf’s acolytes in the cabinet”) Once again, the facts are making a mockery of your claims.

Abdullahi Yusuf’s sudden fall from grace and ensuing humiliation whereby he was forced to become a refugee in Yemen and the sudden rise to power by the man he called a terrorist in 2006 keeps him and his supporters in permanent emotional constipation. It is not just the infinite retarded teenagers on Somali Forums but also his base-group’s political leaders and media that can’t stop crying about Ahmed AbdiSalan and Nur Ade. But make no mistake about it, Nur Ade will either go back to his home in London and retire with grace and honor or re-join the UN and Ahmed AbdiSalan will either become the Somali ambassador to the UN or wait for his ultimate ascend to the top echelons in Somali politics in the future. He has time by his side.

Ps,

I am still waiting for you to tell me what power “ these many key players” have in this government.

Ps,

Somalia is today in the right hands and for that I am immensely proud and happy for the work done by Ahmed AbdiSalan and Nur Ade and the work that will be done by this new administration.

Twisted logic; you deserve a better nickname; may I propose "intelligent mind"?.

On a second thought never argue with tribalists aka quislings aka laughing stock on SOL because some may not notice the difference between thee and them. This brady bunch has been on record defending the amxaaro lackeys at the behest of innocent somalis.

They don't care about somalia(s). They have been seduced by tribalism. They are intellectually challenged to understand the fact that we live in anno 2009. In their minds their somalia is one that will be based on tyrany.

They deviate from truths and facts. They cannot independently analyse a phenomenon without seeking the mandate of their sick tribal warlords inept on committing gross human rights abuses.

If you oppose them (using classic argument techniques) you are termed as somebody who wants to leave somalia (notice how good old somalinimo points of view are called somaliland stance), supporting warlordism, looting and moryanimo (this is how those from somali proper are called).

Meiji   

Gen Duke and Emperor,

Twisted-Logic has challenged your Propaganda succesfully and posed some interesting questions.

If you truelly believe in the old quisling which has sought refuge in Yemen, then tell us what power do former AY associates have in this socalled govt?

Dont dogde this question with the usual rants against Nur Adde and Abdisalaan guy.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Meiji:

Gen Duke and Emperor,

Twisted-Logic has challenged your Propaganda succesfully and posed some interesting questions.

If you truelly believe in the old quisling which has sought refuge in Yemen, then tell us what power do former AY associates have in this socalled govt?

Dont dogde this question with the usual rants against Nur Adde and Abdisalaan guy.

:D:D:D:D:D