Sign in to follow this  
Juje

USA: Court to weigh lawsuit against former Somali PM

Xidigo   

What about the SNMgang criminals? :mad: Siiraanyo ha ugu horeeyee. In sidii sadaam loo daldalo weeyi.

Yaa is gaaray, walee da-badaa la is haystaa.

Can we (including Xidigo) file lawsuit against those who killed the four innocent men from Borome :mad: ;)

NGONGE....I think it's safe to say it's not your local maqaaxi guy that filed the lawsuit, but your point is taken.

NGONGE   

^^ Of course she has. But she's only venting. It can't be done while the guys are still in SL. When they venture out, someone should be waiting for them (but not Xidigo, wixiido waa suuro).

^That's thought.

Xidigo-Let's pull resources and put together a legal team, so next time Siilaanyo comes to the UK (I have never seen him in the US), we could file suit.

Xidigo   

^^ Hello Che! smile.gif

Maxuma taasi Che'oow

If Siilaanyo comes to the United states I wouldn't wait for any legal action isaga iyo abihiiba waan ciijin lahaa walee.

NG, adiga iyo inankii sheekh isku shega ah ee North waligiinba gacan ku dhiigla yaasha difaaca.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^That's thought.

Xidigo-Let's pull resources and put together a legal team, so next time Siilaanyo comes to the UK (I have never seen him in the US), we could file suit.

adiga miyaa lagu soo dirayaa uun. Mise slip and fall lawyer ayaad tahay. Foosiya has no case against Silaanyo yaanay ku waalan. :D:D