Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Maryan Mursal loses lots of supporters in MUQDISHO.

I saw this woman at an israaca conference shortly after I heard her songs in every Barnes & noble and Starbucks in columbus and have admired this woman for the creative and smart business woman she is. The Mog has nothing tho worry about, what, do they want to welcome her with bullets? bravo to reer hargeisa for giving this woman the honer she deserves.

Samafal   

She didn't recognise Somaliland and its seems to me she has recognised Somaliland as a part of the Federal Somali state. Her words at Igal Airport prove this further. And if anything this affirms the need for the Somaliland people to recognize that the future is Federal Somalia.

war dadkani wabay walanyihin war anagu ictraaf kama sugayno slaan heesta..loool. laakin maryan wa fananaad somaliyeed dall walba oo somali dagantahay way oo heesii karta.oo wala soo dhaweynaya wa as simple as that. waxba ha isku mashquuliin..

N.O.R.F   

LoL

Is this some kind of coup? She is a singer!

I think reer Muqdisho, just like most Somalilanders, don't care one bit!

I can't refer this to reer muqdisho as a whole. It is probably written by a loser sitting in one of those McDonald places in the west.

Hamse   

She should cover up, cibaadeyso and clean her teeth. she and other singers partying when our country is occupied by the habashis are a disgrace to the legecy of our grandfathers. shabaab warriors will never rest until they clean the country out of these imbeciles.

I have habashis to chase out. I have no time for a dancing old hag.