Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Puntland Intelligence Agency names dead Somaliland spies in Galgala skirmish

^^lol@ Suldanka. Lets say that what you say is indeed "true", is it as bad as being a “Jihadi” & a secessionist at the same time? As is the case of Godane, Siilayu, Afghani, Gaboose and other top ranking Hargaysa secessionists. :D

The secessionists are truly rattled. That's why they're reacting to this news in such a hostile way. But it's only the beginning. This will not stop at here and tonight only. Inshaallah many more relevations will come to the surface.

The secessionists double dealings and dubious interactions/alliance with Alshabab has been exposed. The secessionist thought they were smart and killing two birds with one stone by using Alshabab but they have been found out lacking as seen with the death of Agent Caynab in the high mountains of Calmadow in Galgala and other agents whose identities have been revealed to the outside world by Puntland Intelligence sources.

puntland intelligence agency.... :D:D:D

walahi that one made me laugh thanks for that one, just understand dreamers that i dominate you, have done historically and still do till this day, call me what you want, waaaaaaaaaaaa cry about it all you want.

keep dreaming, you do not exist anymore, Alshabab will rule the south and you shortly, Somaliland dominate the "north", this government is finished alshabab does not recognise you or us, you are in a permanent paralysis.

enjoy .... :D:D

I guess we now know why they opposed the PIS

the truth is coming out

it will be interesting to see how this will impact the new US policy towards NW Somalia

if you say so.. :D:D

use it in las canod if its so good, come on .. :D:D

use it to support the so called "SSC" who have completely fallen apart.

Use it against the pirate infestation, the severe human trafficing, money duplication and multiple other problems you have.

Its like me saying i got the C.I.A yet my nation is afghanistan.

i think its the bax bax land syndrome speaking again. :D:D:D

^The PIS is an independent organisaiton that's trained, supported and paid by the US. They gather their information and secret activities in calloboration with the US army base of the Horn of Africa in Djibouti.

If the PIS had released that Somaliland secret agent was involved and killed in Galgala conflict, then their report is highly confidential and accurate.

Somaliland has become one of the regions or groups that harbor, finance and export terrorism.

The PIS is ideed very deadly to uncover this.

^Keep laughing old man.

The PIS's report is under review, and limitations are impossed on Silaanyo and Gaboose's movement.

Soon that dark corner called SL will be enlised in the groups that spritually support and export terror networks.

Thankful   

Silanyo is the best thing to happen to anti-secessionists! To think he hasn't been in power for even 6 months....the rest of his term will be interesting.

Everyone is concerned by the news that Burco is a hub for terror groups. Considering Xasan Dahir's in law weilds a great deal of power in the city.

Its a troubling development, which we must keep an eye on.