Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

The War is over

When and if the war is over.......The war will be over sooner or later but one thing is for sure when the war is over and the americans think they've won, they will be in for the shock of their lives. Because angels have planted explosive things in the ground for them and it is just a matter of time for them to start walking on the ground, they are all gonna die (poor americans).

If saddam doesn't leave his people might sell him out..Sooner or later, the way i see it, saddam doesn't have the power to defeat USA,not only that

he lacks the support of half of his people plus

some of his own arab brothers.Personally if you can't beat anybody there is the option of giving

up without sacrificing the lives of civilians.

Don't take my comment wrong i'm in no way supportive of war or with "Bush". Don't get me wrong Saddam never provided any help to somalis

when our country was under desperate measures.

I feel i owe nothing to saddam, but however to

those innocent muslims that are dying under

the name "War casualties" i do feel sorry for

and believe me i wish there was a way i can help them.thats ma'2cents...

icon_razz.gif

Ariadne   

Nothing good is on tv anymore except for those damned war broadcasts on almost every station too :( ......I'm beginning to miss Monica Lewinsky

shyhem   

iNSTINCT POET

What's this somalia thing u're talking about,dude the world is coming to an end.

Saddam has already won the media war and world opinion and so far he has prepered for his death as a man defending his country and for the first time the rest of the world believe saddam more than Bush.

Urban warfare ain't an easy thing and i predict blood in baghdad.

nafta   

The shi'it ppl are rising and shooting against their owwn ppl. This was the intention al along, u know as the famous american saying goes "Devide and Conquer". Walahi I hope those *******s get what they deserve...which they will insha allah!

I heard that the Syrian President said if they take over Iraq there will be seriously concequences and World Peace will be definitly over so ill say its just a matter of weeks or a month the most...I hope it wont come to that but maybe it's what the world needs because the Western population had too much reign for too long

Allah belss you all and keep on praying for our Arab brothers..that's all we can do

mojam   

I don't think the Shi'a are going to support the Anglo-Americans over Saddam because the Americans are not playing the game right. Them Americans are shouting that Iran will be next after Iraq which is actually the homeland of the Shi'a.