Sign in to follow this  
slippin

Im not a player so somali girls stop playing games!!!

slippin   

What up my people

Im a young brother living in america. I tried to hook up with some somali girl, because friends told me that she wanted to hook up. I was like cool, when i started talking to her, asking her out she was playing hard to get, and on the other side she was telling my boys that she wanted me. So i got fed up and started messing around wit some spanish chick cause she was straight forward about her feelings toward me. And all i wanted was some luv naw mean but now the somalian chick can't stand me because i dated some chick. now was i right or wrong all i wanted was some *****

feel free u reply

but personally im not a playa so girls stop playing games!!!

A7LA-SHU   

slippin..well u did whatever u had to do so i don't see why u should care what that girl thinks of u... i mean if was her i wouldn't be telling ur boys dym i want him yet when u come to me act hard to get so it was her lost. so do ur thing nigga.. ( just not with spanish girls please lol)

Iffah   

Prez,

Didn't you read..she can't stand him anymore.

Slip

If your intention was just get some..then the girl made a very good decision. I'm glad she didn't act on her feelings or she would have ended like that Spanish girl. :rolleyes:

& you were wrong!

Blessed   

Originally posted by Ilhaam:

Prez,

Didn't you read..she can't stand him anymore.

Slip

If your intention was just get some..then the girl made a very good decision. I'm glad she didn't act on her feelings or she would have ended like that Spanish girl. :rolleyes:

& you were wrong!

Ilhaam

hehehehe tell him gal.

Btw, sis long time to chatting to ya.. is U okay?

Slippin,

It is wrong to use people like that. Maybe you should learn one / things on how to deal with girls.

Kidz these days :eek: :rolleyes: (I sounds like an eedo now lol)

nuune   

you were totally right saaxiib,laba wajiile iska ilaali!!

just hang out with your spanish chick and don't lose any feeling towards her(the spaniard)!!

petite   

lol slippin...well here is the thing, she might have wanted you and then she got a reality check and realized you only wanted some booty. I can understand where she is coming from. Our somali boys have lost touch with our culture, "wanting" a guy no longer means just plain old harmless real sweet relationship..now "wanting" is understood by our boys as "horny for you". Oh...the good old days of my mother's girlhood...whats a girl to doooooooooooooooooo

Lefty   

Yeah It's true and it's one of the major problems somali females have. They just can't express their feelings toward the opposite sex. Mostly they think they're putting themselves down.

IF that's too hard for you, then I guess you don't have any other choice other than to stick with your Spanish Chick. But there are alot Faaraxz who know how to handle xalimoz' stubborness.

Hibaad   

Slippin if u really liked the girl why weren't u straight up with her.And i don't understand why u care of what she thinks of u know or is it u not feelling so good about messing around with the spanish chick

khadar01   

here's to slipping,you did what any man would've done, nevertheless you should've waited just little, she would have come around cause that's the nature of somali girls,it takes them a while.

besides i don't know if you notice but in america

people give priorities to their homegirls first.i just hope for your sake that the spanish chic lookes like j.lo, cause you just killed your hopes with the somali queens.