Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Al-Shabab are a bunch of Munaafiquun

Xiin lol. you thought to talk behind ones back, how brave.. :D

I found you amusing, you know like how my kid finds clowns. However it does ware off after a while. Your defenses were really weak and the way you got angry at a simple comment, it brought the dead fish in you saxib.

Anyhow I will post more topics as I can and you will cry, as you must.

Also note if I have evidence to save a single kid and help a single parent I will snitch your *** without a second thought so be careful what you wish for. Though I know you are the type to be transported, and I would do my duty to rescue your stinking fish self if I had evidence they were going to ship you on route to Amsterdam as you are no big wig.

Fabregas   

@Protocol, no it doesn't make his earlier claim invalid, but it does make that person a hypocrite? "hypocrites"! get it now? :cool:

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Too bad Duke the snitch snatched that chance already! You will have to wait next chance.

Also Gitmo is about to be faced out
:D

I will wait my turn, ee is ilaali sxb.

Btw, what exactly is wrong with 'snitching'? indeed living in the western we are obligated to be part of the system. And sometimes that means notifying the right authorities about those who might be dangerous to your adopted country.

Are you saying if there was a terrorist who was planning to bomb a western city and you knew about it, you would not 'snitch'? waxaas waa cagli xumo, it reminds of somali's who send their murderer relatives to somalia instead of making sure the courts deal with them. A murderer is a murderer and they should not be protected because they happen to share a religion or culture with you.

Kix kix kix kix @ protocol and Duke the snitch.

War heedhaha, xiin meel fog ma jiro oo Dukey bay isku xaafad yihiin bal soo xira dee :D

edit:

So yaa jamaacatul snithces, who's your target? Xiin, and by logical extension SOL, the platform where xiin uses to plot terrorist activities, right?

Waraa Libaax waa lagusoo galay walle :D !

Xiin,

That's too bad. I think if you'd stuck to the initial points raised-- on the lead post of this thread-- you might have NOT cared much about this alleged "profession" of the General-- which clearly has unsettled you. Instead of raising cogent arguements against the reasons why I(dhulQarnayn) think the Shabab deviants are hypocrites, you chose to clapper-claw that lumpish excuse of a rebuttal by our resident dunghill, BG.

Xiin, sir, I think Duke--being the most impenetratable bulwark of the TFG against all bumbling naysayers on SOL-- is deserving of some respect from you. I believe anyone who opposes the Shabab maggots in Somalia, should be a friend of yours. After all, it is Duke's TFG that Sheikh Shariif(whom you admire) and your so-called peace caravan is headed to.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Xiin , why all this fake bravado, tell us the crimes you committed what you have done and we wil turn you over to the authorities. We are reasonable, responsible members of society and a stinking apple will not be allowed to besmirch the good name of our community here. If you want to get something off your chest go ahead.

Thal Qarnayn,

Adeer don’t be silly now. You are better than that. Surely you know our chitchats have nothing to do with where I stand on Somali politics. As I said many times alshabaab are a fringe group, and will be irrelevant once peace talks hold. Of course they may try to derail the peace caravan's march, but they wont succeed.

So that's known.

What this is all about is the this troubled kid called Duke the snitch and his side kick protocol, who amazingly think they can defeat their foes and get ahead by snitching. That I found interesting. I am latching on it because such mentality must be ridiculed and downed. And that’s what I am exactly doing here. Of course Duke the snitch is all excited and he is getting serious to snitch xiin. But a refugee from England can hardly make a progress on that front try as he may.

Besides since you dodged BG's qs, you have participated to burry your original points.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin
, we wil turn you over to the authorities. We are reasonable, responsible members of society and a stinking apple will not be allowed to besmirch the good name of our community here.

Duke the snitch, I am daring you adeer to bring it on. I live in the same city as you do. If opposing your little, defeated and treacherous, hero means crime against the community I live in, I think you have a good case :D .

Xiin the coward all day he was acting tough, like the Sayid and bragging "snitch on me" you wanna know my address, fake bravado, much like his hero's in Asmara. Adeer stop being a coward, there is no reason for any of us to go after an innocent man.. But one who wants to confess and is guilty, hell yeah I would snitch on you and point you in court. Also adeer I know who you are saxib, so don’t act like the mafia. Ina adeer. :D

Adeer you are a comedian you can go and insult President Yusuf or demonstarte with Xasan jamici and Co, who cares.

If you have commited a crime any, and you want to admit it then I will snitch.

As for this city, there is nothing you can do or say about Yey, his family are huge here, nah mean. ;)and if you have a grudge a personal one and want some reer Mudug fight, then am too old and above such things. One of my little brothers might shave your fake beard for ya if you want saxib.

Xiinfaniin

You are loosing your marbles and dodging the questions, what's wrong with 'snitching' on those who seek to do harm to somalia and other innocent people?

Not necessarily those who are politically opposed, but those who are going abroad to commit suicide bombings etc.

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about unless your peace caravan is a cover to train al shabab and al qaida members :D

^^looooooool@peace caravan being the cover.

Duke The Snitch and protocol The Sidekick,

Maantoo dhan ma war baan wadaynaa! Aday Cabdulle :D la hadla si loo xiro xiin

It's time go home. You see, my hunch was right the interns are still here persuing the case of xiin :D !

Tomorrow, Duke the snitch will review xiins case.

edit:

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin . Also adeer I know who you are saxib, so don’t act like the mafia. Ina adeer.

Kix kix kix kix! Adeer the weak ones know me but are afraid to talk to me

But if you know me, why dont we meet and settle this thing, including the snitch thing. Mise xiniinyahaas weli kuuma soo bixin! As for families being huge and what not, that's what the old ladies told you. No surprise you believed it and bring it to SOL to brag about it :D .

Caku liid iyo laciif!

^^^lool. Adeer you have lost it, either you are dumb or are looking for attention anyhow. If you want to cofess trust me I will point you out in court.

Tommorrow, Xiin suspected agent and money man for smuggling Children for Al Shabaab in MPLS.

Dont blacken our Somali name in the US, and leave our children be ya agent of intolerence and ignorance you.. :D

Your comments, Mr Xiin, overlook the terrible sitution Somalia is in and the danger posed by this guys you call a "fringe group", and which I like to call deviants. Furthermore, your snarky comments about Duke's alleged "snitching" don't do anything to diminish the fact that you and many others in here have tried, rather clumsily, to side-step the real purpose of this thread, which was and still is, the apparent Munaafiqnimo of Al-Shabab.

And by the way, you also said...

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Besides since you dodged BG's qs, you have participated to burry your original points.

How can you accuse me of "dodging" anything?--for fcuks sake, I was the one who started this bloody thread. If anyone is guilty of dodging a question; it is the fustilarians who support the deviants. BG, being the main culprit. :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic of california