Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Al-Shabab are a bunch of Munaafiquun

Xiin, Adeer you sound ever more desperate, what a shamefull weak individual hides behind a clan. Adeer again you highlight to everyone your utter weakness. Aside from your fear of getting caught and deep paranoia, you also use a clan as a shield as if I would insult one to get to you. As a fellow SOL Nomad I gave you a simple advice do not get brainwashed into thinking you will go to heaven by bombing Goldogob or Garacad. ;) Now lets hear the hysteria regarding what your relationship is to Garacad.

What a weak argument your lack of comprehension is compounded by the limited confidence you have for your stance. , anyhow don’t get caught, old man It would be funny if you was the topic next time. :D

NGONGE   

Xiin and BG (and Ms DD) either misunderstand the topic of the thread or just choose to change it for their owns ends.

Duke is asking about Al Shabaab here. To change the question into one about his stance, belief or political choices is (though clever) very obtuse. Deal with his question, in detail, and stop looking guilty, people. icon_razz.gif

^^NG, you are being obtuse here. Read what BG wrote.

Killing innocents is forbideen in Islam, period, whether it is done by Shabab or any groups.So is rebelling against the Imams, declaring takfir upon the Muslims, and so is violating the rights od dhimmis under Islamic protection.

Having said that, the question still remains;

If Islam clarified right from wrong, as you say, then which Islam allowed you(?) and many of your comrades to cheerlead for the Ethiopian occupation, and the subsequent slaughtering of Somalis, killing of Ulema, raping of women and attacks on Masjids? Or are you saying that Alshabab are worser than the "disbelievers", ie Ethiopian invaders,who occupied masajids and defecated on Allah's holy book? Perhaps, you should read the tafsir of surah that you posted yourself

Duke, Do not advice, try to snitch on me yaa lowborn!

Confidence kulahaa

Wanna know where I live yaa snitch :D ?

NGOONGE, I think you need to help old Xiin, now he thinks you will snitch on him as well. The man is gone literally mad. He wants to give us his address?

He went from Crazy Horse to a blithering theif like those on Law & Order.

He is already singing like a Canary.. :D

NGONGE   

^^ This is not your (or his) style, saaxib. Maxa edin ku dhacay?

Not at all, Xiin. The title of the topic is clear. The points of the original author are also clear (right or wrong does no matter for now). The response of BG is one that side steps the question. You are turning the whole thing on its head and refusing to deal with the original topic. That, saaxib, is obtuse. Do you really can't see it?

^^Pardon us xaaji! Meesha jaajuus duke aan xoogaa la kaftamaynaa!

If you really mean to debate about the munaafaqnimadda of alshabaab, open a thread!

Duke, the-snitch-who-thinks-he's-from-the-big-boys, I gave you an opportunity to rise from the intern you currently are to a full-blown you know what. Take it, man!

NGONGE   

Heh. I thought this was one. :D

Still, I shall step back and enjoy the new turn of events. Give as good as you get.

^^^Hey yo Xiin:

I'd like to know what the big fuss is all about if the good General were to "snitch" on you or not? I mean, you aint got nothing to hide right.

By the way, good job to ALL, for hijacking my thread with all this nonsense.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

^^^lool. they did try to highjack

Xiin, I thank you saxib you stuttering and cover up; guild ridden diatribe has speeded up my work day, fantastic. After work I doubt I will have the same interest. I never knew this side of you saxib,

SarahPalin.jpgCrazy horse gets a wink

you amusing agent for the intolerant and ignorant, you. :D

^^I didn't know snitch interns go home that early :D

Lets meet tomorrow again! Surely you are interested in catching xiin, the big fish!

Thal Qarnayn, the point is not whether I have some thing to hide or not adeer! Rather it's the man who thought he could do something about and the profession he so publicly desire!

Duke the snitch scares no one as he seems to be flattered about the prospect. The fact he is for it is what keeps me in this little chitchat.

Garatay?

Xiin, the big stinking fish of guilt, nothing to look forward to, let me not see you in the news or your video on dayniile.com.. I care for you like the lost boys. Dont blow yourself up now, life is good saxib.

Its shame what these evil hypocrites do to simple folks and the young ones.

But do go on, whats your address again :D

PS: Just to get a medic round to asses your mentality, we dont want you harming yourself or others now. redface.gif

Fabregas   

Ngonge, nagada smartypantska! :D

My Question directly relates to Munafiqeen, Shabab and the Ayat which was presented as evidence for the claim which was made. The one who calls people Munafiq and deviant should be able to defend their own Aqeedah and political views. Imagine if somebody came on the forum posting articles about the ill effects of smoking; but then posted articles about how good it is to smoke Weed? The people would say: how can you believe smoking cigarettes is bad, but weed is good? no>? or is that a bad example?

^^It's a perfect example!

Duke the snitch, I thought you were let go. What happened adeer :D ? Were you forced to stay?

Lets meet tomorrow , if you found the chat interesting!

Adeer liid ninkii ahi geedkaa ma gaaro! Maantoo dhan waxaad ku celcelinaysaa is qarxin, thinking of course that would stick. Typical liid you are!

Come back tomorrow, and snitch tonight if you can :D ! I have a reason to call you snitch.

Warar horaa igakaa soo gaaray :D . Marka waa inaan settle garaynaa this snitch thing.

Originally posted by B_G:

Ngonge, nagada smartypantska!
:D

My Question directly relates to Munafiqeen, Shabab and the Ayat which was presented as evidence for the claim which was made. The one who calls people Munafiq and deviant should be able to defend their own Aqeedah and political views. Imagine if somebody came on the forum posting articles about the ill effects of smoking; but then posted articles about how good it is to smoke Weed? The people would say: how can you believe smoking cigarettes is bad, but weed is good? no>? or is that a bad example?

Does him believing weed is good invalidate his earlier claim that cigarettes are bad? no. Therefore, one would have to look at each claim on it's own, and not bring other irrelevant issues to the discussion.

Btw, I also believe al shabab supporters inaa gitmo lagu tuuro kuligood, these extremists are bad for somalia and bad for muslims. I would be the first to snitch on these lunatics given the chance.