Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Al-Shabab are a bunch of Munaafiquun

^^^lool adeer why do I need help? you are the one who is hot and bothered, talking about snitching, next you will get a defence attorney. :D

Guilt is a terrible thing adeer..

^^Guilt is your middle name! Just like the disciples of Aydiid still living with the guilt of the expulsion of my generation, you will forever live with the terror activities of Yey.

You sure need help Duke. That you dont know you need help is itself a tragedy!

Lool. You are becoming more amusing and out of touch with reality.

Adeer I have no guilt, I supported the restoration of my nation and will continue to do so. You on the other hand are a paranoid individual and only you can answer why?, as for the Somali population adeer how many support Inadacade and mass murder of the Al Shabaab devils and the heresay these people are making of the faith?

who has ever condoned a suicide bombing like you did? :D

Xiin needs a lawyer maybe we need to contact Omar Jamaal for ya ina adeer

^^loooool@Omar Jamaal. That's tellin indeed, and sheds light the instability of Duke.

Xiddigo, Omer Jammaal is Duke's friend. Of course Duke things all his friends are lawyers.

Adeer, we are not talking about other people's stances. We are done with that. We are talking about you. The q has been why did you support Ethiopia's invasion. Why did you celebrate when AC130 were bombing nomads in the Jubba land. Why were you festive about the destruction of your capital city? That's what we want to know.

Your guilt is actually ripe. to lessen it, answer the questions. That's the start of your healing process.

Dont worry about xiin!

^^^Loool. Now the dude is excited and he calls out to his friends, oh my what a shabby fellow you are. Adeer I was going to get Omar Jamal to help get you a free attorney since I know Al Shabaab don’t pay well.

Xiddigo, Omer Jammaal is Duke's friend. Of course Duke things all his friends are lawyers

:D:D I loved that line, whats Xiddigo needed for, she is the expert on what? .”

Wallahi this is the most ammusing day I have had for a while. lets continue.

As for the Juba bombings, and being happy, alas adeer you are a grown man and one should not go back on his apology ;) , something is deep in you saxib, share it with us.

Originally posted by General Duke:

who has ever condoned a suicide bombing like you did?
:D

I do not condone suicide bombing. Just to make sure I dont become a case for you!

And btw snitch is a profession. If you are one, don’t be embarrassed adeer. The fact it’s taboo with in Somali community does not make unattractive. Of course I see it as a wrong thing to do.

^^^lool. you are scared now, come on have some balls old man. You excuse it last time I remmeber or was you trying to be the hero again. :rolleyes: As for snitching, what have you done?

And why are you putting that out so much, is there like an omerta code of silence among you agent types. Ohmmmmmmmm

lets see.................

Rule no

1. Dont snitch,

Rule no 2

Dont talk about snitching... :D

3. If you snitch you will go to hell.

^^You see, i thought you were known comodity before but today we are learning another dimension of you ya Duke!

What do you think i have done? And what can you do about it? Except of course try calling Omer Jammal, your lawyer friend :D

Adeer if I read minds I would be rich. Go back to the topic, why did you mention snitching? and why are you so hot and bothered. I have never seen anyone so rattled and you used to pretend to be a cool customer.

As for doing something about it, there you go again all paranoid. Why, I am your kinsmen. :D

So what did you do?

Just because you say I am rattled and bothered does not make me so. I am as cool as one can be.

But to conclude this lovely thread, let me say:

This thread exposed Duke and revealed the snitch wana-be :D he is! Of course he thinks xiin is a terrorist :D .

Maxkaxdii ninyari ceebta waa isaga muraadaayye

Waryee sida loo doodo baro and get your vocabulary right. Especially don’t speak the languages of snitches.

First we had the Shabaabs outlining with Quraanic and Hadiith evidence why the TFG is kaafir and munaafiqiin and now the defenders of the TFG use the same Hadiths to call the Shabaabs of Munaafiqnimo.

Saaxib bax sell the arguements to Zinawe

XIIN

Let me tell you what I have learned today from this precious exchange we had today, from being uproarious.

Adeer my respect and love for you has grown today, why I never step on the weak in my community only those vagabonds. ;) You have proven that you are an apprentice in this political game. Stay cool and don’t get used, there are folks brainwashing the dimwitted amongst our folks. So be careful I don’t want to see you doing a martyrdom operation in Goldogob chasing phantoms.

Originally posted by General Duke:

XIIN

Let me tell you what I have learned today from this precious exchange we had today, from being uproarious.

Adeer my respect and love for you has grown today, why I never step on the weak in my community only those vagabonds.
;)
You have proven that you are an apprentice in this political game. Stay cool and don’t get used, there are folks brainwashing the dimwitted amongst our folks. So be careful I don’t want to see you doing a martyrdom operation in Goldogob chasing phantoms.

lool@Goldogob. Why would I go to Goldogob?

And is Goldogob where the weak ones in your community live?

Como on Duke, tell us more :D !