Sign in to follow this  
DIRAC_N_TIMZ

After ALL us LAIDES do why do they still forget us?

salaamA To one and all cwm1.gif

"Behind every successful man there is a strong WOMAN" now this quote could not have been put in any more simplistic manner. With support and maybe a little conventional "nagging" ladies are behind all those that claim themselves to be a success story

After all the ladies do why do MEN still treat their female counterparts like second class citizens...which is very prevalent in the east.......what i'm trying to get at is after all the years a woman would stick by her man why would he cheat? why would he lie and the most critical why does HE lay a hand on his woman? maybe he does all this becuz he gets TOO comfortable with his woman around and installs in his mind that "SHE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE" Woman build their self dignity up only if her MAN allows it....now this lil' tid bit i read in an article...and i was like "oh hell no that ain't right" woman are the backbone of the human race but why does her MAN seem to burden her soul? What U MEN need to do is treat your luvs with respect and honor her for she is a fruit of ALLAH'S beautiful creations.

Woman breath life into your souls when u MEN were down and lost ya way........and no they aren't an orniment for your arm but a prize YOU'LL NEVER WIN!!

IT is a blessing to have YOU but why won't YOU cherish,luv and honor ME? cwm33.gif

AnyWho care to share your two cents and no i don't MEN bash.....well i try not to......well maybe i am an undercover MEN basher...whatever the case may be i'de like to hear from some of you guys and plz make me make us ladies understand why u take the women in your lives for granted?

"LIVE WELL.......DIE FREE" cwm11.gif

Well said Dirac_N_Timz, it's a question we all seeking so y'all men out there try to simplify this matter n' stop hiding behind Bushes.. cwm25.gif

Behind every successful man there is a strong WOMAN

Hibo   

Dirac: It could be reversed as well, coz many good men r treated ill-ly as well. so If i was you I would rephrase the Q n it should be more like...

Why do u take the person in ur life for granted?

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo

Well gal i know that A LOT of GOOD MEN are treated this way also but i wanted to seek this problem coming from a womans point of view. And your interpretation of my question is great in that the central question should be "why do u take the person in your life for granted" but i'm sure the males out there are not easily and openly welling to admit that a "woman" treats them bad since it would be a threat to their manhood(whatever that means!!), whatever the case may be i wanted to state this issue from a females point of view and maybe. And i do believe that women have it bad then their male counterparts to tell u the truth.......a man can walk out of a relationship any time....but the mentality of our culture won't see a woman walking out as a fit thing to do....so there is a double standard that "our" culture limits us to.....anywho I hope u fully comprehend what i'm saying cwm37.gif

funky Gal: it's said that a great issue is worth hiding in the bushes for....so

"Behind every successful man there is a strong WOMAN" cwm16.gif

Dirac Doll cwm1.gif

I agree with you but who's to say ppl never change....the male population is bound to see the light and for the sake of continuing the HUMAN race treat their women like the queens they are cwm11.gif and may i say your nick had me rolling on the floor when i read it....u must be a lil gangsta chick huh.....that would be pretty funny sporting the look maybe thats a fashion statement bound to catch up with the rest of the world....DIRAC and TIMZ...lol.. cwm17.gif

CIAO cwm37.gif

Hibo   

Dirac... I get ur point well n clear. INfact I do agree with ur statements more or less..however not many men can walk out of the relationship easily, coz their kids do matter to them unlike the most. But hey sis u r right our culture do isolate us( women) wen dealing with issues as such. Women need to be confident enough to walk out of the relationship that doesn't appeal to them. They should be able to live beyond the gossips of our low-life-good-4-nothing ppl that r abundant in our society. To me that is a strong and well bred women!

------------------

medman   

------------------

criminal minded,you've been blinded

[This message has been edited by medman (edited 05-06-2002).]

Hibo   

Are we cheerfully applauding to this

Quote "Behind every successful man there is a strong WOMAN" - And complaining why do they treat us like sub-human!!

Give me a Break.

How can a someone(Woman)leading the way ie; the road to success can be Behind but not Infront or Beside? If we proudly accept the saying and let them put us behind - we might aswel stop whining, swallow the pride and face the consequences.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

salaama To all once more cwm32.gif

Suga gal u too sweet..thnx maybe i'll become a fashion guru..lol cwm17.gif

Hibo...hun there u go...i'm glad some one is actually getting my point...without attacking me....good lookin out sis cwm16.gif

Soul_Lady....gal u are disecting my quote a bit heavely....we should accept out state but wouldn't u want to change that mentality that women are second class citizens of the world...now when i say BEHIND....i don't literarly mean that....i mean woman are behind supporting,motivating,encouraging and loving their men to become more successful individuals and who's to say some men don't do that infact i'm pretty sure some are out there cooking and cleaning.....some are even tending the garden..lol..while their women are out there making a success story out of themselfs.....in any case again by behind i did not mean behind in significance......if u want women are beside or infront of their men...okey dokey aight....and we are behind them supporting in that we are their back bones in life cwm32.gif

Medman....leave your mark...or maybe u did insulting my view and the admins deleted....lol...job well done admins.. what ever the case might be.....we've been hit by a smooth criminal cwm11.gif

Much luv gals cwm17.gif

Hibo   

hey..yall

Dirac and Timz?(i get the dirac part.. the tmiz are they timberlands?...in any case i would lovve to see u trip on those heavy boots- i laugh @ ppl who trip-cracks me up).

As for ur Q, i have to say that when u see ppl being treated below what we call "human" more than likely that person has put him/herself in that situation...some ppl are too nice and some are too arrogant and hence take advantage- in either case the "nicer" person always is under-appreciated and hence feels degraded.. for our society, women have always stayed "behind" man. literally speaking thats the islamic way of life.. but am guessing you guys are too smart for that and hence are talkin about the general socio-economic "behind"...all in all..our society calls for both the man and woman to be EQUAl as stated in the quran. whether this is followed or not entirely depends on the individual in Quetsion.

Hibo-our "not so good " community is after all the one that we have bin raised in..

Abdinur-sxb what kinda evidence do u have for that?.did u come up with that?

I hope u all have a wonderful summer!

------------------

I LOVE ME FOR ME

Abdinuur   

Lakkad,

No my friend, I didnt came up with it. In fact, I've used quotation mark, I dont know if you see it or not, but that quote is from Groucho Marx (1895-1977, American Comic Actor). And you have an enjoying summer, too sxb.

Hibo   

Dirac: Its all good sista....

lakkad: Hadalka qalqalooc buu kuu galaa.. dhactaaga imisaan ku lahaa flashgaree??.. lol back to the topic, I didn't genralize brotha all I said was " Low-life-good-4-nothing ppl that are abundant in our society". if u want me to jilcis for u I wil.. but don't jump to the conclusion.. my love for somali peepz is comparable to none...so chill out n have smacking summer I know I will!

------------------