Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu 7th day of operations...

Magaalada muqdisho oo ay maalintii 7-aad dagaalo ka socdaan.

Magaalada muqdisho oo mudo todobaad ah ay ka socoto diri ba'an una dhaxaysa ciidamada Dawlada Federaalka oo taageero ka helaya kuwa ethiopia iyo kooxaha wax rabsha ayaa saaka dagaal dib uga bilowday kadib markii ciidamada dawlada federaalka ah oo iyagu wada weeraro aan kala go'lahayn ay weerar balaaran ku qaadeen kooxihii laga saaray agagaarka isgoyska towfiiq oo isku uruursaday xaafada huriwaa iyadoo ciidamada dawladu saaka weerar ba'an ku hayaan xaafada huriwaa si ay mar kale ugala wareegaan kooxahaas.

Ciidamada dawlada ayaa la sheegayaa inay dagaal dhinaca lugta ah kula jiraan kooxahaas oo iyagu u muuqanaya kuwo sii tabar dhiga marba marka ka dambaysa iyadoo la arkayay saaka koxahaas oo fuushan guryaha dushooda si ay isaga difaacaan ciidamada dawlada oo dagaal dhinac walba ah ku haya kooxahaas.

Dagaalada saaka oo xoogaa ka yara qabow dagaalkii shalay ayaa intooda badan ku salaysan weerar iyo difaac iyadoo ciidamada dawladu ay weerar kuyihiin goobaha ay ku jiraan kooxaha argagixisada halka kooxaha argagixisadu ay doorbideen inay dagaal dibu gurasho kusalaysan wadaan iyadoo hadba goobtii laga saaro ay meel aan ka dheerayn markale difaac ka galayaan.

Ciidamada dawlada oo u muuqanaya kuwo aan waabanayn ayaa marwalba oo ay meel salka dhigaan kooxaha argagixisadu goob waxay ku soo qaadayaan weeraro sida duufaanta oo kale ah iyadoo markaas ay kooxaha argagixisadu cagahooda maalayaan.

iyagoo ku macneeya goobtii lagala wareego inay uga bexeen dibu gurasho xeel dagaal hadalkaas oo ah hadalkii looga bartay maxkamadaha markii afka ciida loo daray inay yiraahdeen waxaan uga baxnay dalka dibu gurasho xeel dagaal.

Cabdinuur Mohamed Seeraar Jilib.

Muqdisho: “Dowladdu waxay la dagaalameysaa kooxo argagixiso ah oo laga keenay dalal shisheeye” Wasiirka Warfaafinta Soomaaliya

25. April 2007

Muqdisho(AllPuntland)- Wasiirka warfaafinta dowladda Federaalka KMG ah ee Soomaaliya Madoobe Nuunow Maxamed ayaa sheegay in dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliyeed ay guulo wax ku ool ah ka gaartay dagaaladii ay kula jirtay kooxaha argagixisada ah ee ku sugan xaafado ka mid ah magaalada Muqdisho.

“Dowladdu waxay la dagaalameysaa kooxo argagixiso ah oo laga keenay dalal shiosheeye, kuwaasi oo dhibaato ku soo kordhiyay dalka, ayey dowladdu ku guuleysatay in ay ka bixiyaan xaafadihii ay ku jireen inta harsana waan soo afjareynaa inaga iyo saaxiibadeena Itoobiya” ayuu yiri Wasiirka warfaafinta oo la hadlayey AllPuntland.

“Shacabka Soomaaliyeed 16 sano ayuu dhibaato ku jiray, arinta maanta socotana waa tii lagu soo afjarayey” ayuu yiri Madoobe Nuunow Maxamed oo intaa raaciyay in kooxo argagixiso ah oo laga keenay dalalka shisheeye ay dalka Soomaaliya u soo masaafuriyeen dhibaato si ay u waxyeeleeyaan jiritaanka qaranimada Soomaaliyeed.

Wafiirka Warfaafinta ayaa eedeyn kulul u soo jeediyay Midowga Yurub isagoo ku eedeeyay iney dhiiri gelin siiyaan kooxaha ka dagaalamaya magaalada Muqdisho wuxuuna ugu baaqay dalalka Yurub in ay la xisaabtamaan wakiilkooda u fadhiya magaalada Nayroobi ee dalka Kenya.

Cali Muxiyaddiin Cali

AllPuntland, Muqdisho

^^^Not really the TFG has to solve the Mogadishu issue before the meeting, we still have two full months and this will go on till its completed.

Remember the Somali people waited for 16 years, they can wait a little bit longer..

LOL first it was April...we will clean Mogadishu in a week...then it was May...yeah...just give us few more weeks, Ethiopians will clean Mogadishu and now it's till June...LOL what a joke....

Duke...Dagaalka Fagax iyo Towfiiq oo dhaafi la, yahay.I doubt conventional armies will have any success any insurgency with well trenched trenched native militias.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Not really the TFG has to solve the Mogadishu issue before the meeting, we still have two full months and this will go on till its completed.

Remember the Somali people waited for 16 years, they can wait a little bit longer..

Indeed,They have to solve this "issue" sowmahan? The reconciliation meeting HAS to occur regardless of the actions taken,because the money is tied to this damned reconciliation.

So,I guess they have to cleanse the city of its people and force the rest to accept the TFG? Then they can cash that $60Billion promised by the EU huh?

Duke,Wake up!, That aint gonna happen. There will be no reconciliation meeting on June,The EU is not gonna give out any money to an external military commiting genocide. GET THAT Pukey!!!

^^^Wishful thinking the EU is not your shinning knight in armour it will support this governemnt because it is in ots interest, its powerful members such as Britian supports the TFG plans fully.

As for the meeting, I really dont buy into this sureness of yours, like you used to say, Mogadishu will never be captured, now its Mogadishu will never be pacified. I say never say never.

The meeting is in schedule, and the reqason behind its initial announcement was to get the likes of Abdiqasin, Culusow and Ahmed Bililiqo worked up that they came out guns blazing.

Come out of the wood work was the main aim, and thank goodness it worked.

Now for the moping up.

^^^Wishful thinking the EU is not your shinning knight in armour it will support this governemnt because it is in ots interest, its powerful members such as Britian supports the TFG plans fully.

As for the meeting, I really dont buy into this sureness of yours, like you used to say, Mogadishu will never be captured, now its Mogadishu will never be pacified. I say never say never.

The meeting is in schedule, and the reqason behind its initial announcement was to get the likes of Abdiqasin, Culusow and Ahmed Bililiqo worked up that they came out guns blazing.

Come out of the wood work was the main aim, and thank goodness it worked.

Now for the moping up.

First off,Stop babbling like a parrot,Go and take a power nap,You are not making any sense at ALL. Adeer,You are shamelessly famous for saying all things ridiculous.

Aside from your rantings,You are not one to speak about what the EU will do or wont do. If the EU wanted to wholeheartedly support this TFG,they would have given those monies without any condition. But since they tied the money to this reconciliation meeting,The Puppets are hell bent on forcing this meeting to happen.

^^^My concern for my health is noted.

Though your concern for the looters Inc has been noted a while back.

Saxib what we face is a dumb enemy who thinks they can out gun a real army. This is their downfall and the people are rejoicing.

^^^My concern for my health is noted.

Though your concern for the looters Inc has been noted a while back.

OK DUKE!! :D:D

^^^The Duke thanks you, though I guess Ahmed Bililiqo thanks you even more.

LOL,Well You'd better go ahead and enjoy this while it lasts,Generaale. Because if your evil Tigre appointed genie decides to grant your wish and I stop bugging you(or wishing you well),the only person you have deal with will be yourself. God knows no one else ever takes the time to respond to your babbles.

Adios amigos :D

Saxib what we face is a dumb enemy who thinks they can out gun a real army. This is their downfall and the people are rejoicing.

This coming from a man who supports Ethiopian fanatics who are hellbent on causing death and destruction. LOL

Priceless....