Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

HONEY, PLEASE HIT ME ONLY ONCE A WEEK.

IL CAPO   

Tehran - An Iranian woman has taken her husband to court in a bid to secure a judicial order for him to beat her once a week instead of every night, press reports said on Wednesday.

"My husband is violent amn and he beats me virtually every evening. I thought that he would stop after the birth of our child, but in fact it has got worse," the woman, identified only as Maryam J, was quoted as saying.

"I don't want a divorce or compensation. My husband is violent. It is in his nature. I just want him to promise to beat me only once a week," the woman argued, reportedly causing the judge and audience to burst out into laughter.

Summoned to explain himself, the husband confessed to beating up his wife "every evening".

"I hit her because a wife should be afraid of her husband, and this way I oblige her to respect me," said the man, who was not identified. :eek:

According to the paper, the judge has demanded that the husband give a written assurance that he will stop beating his wife altogether.

And you wonder why so many Muslim marriages end up in Divorce and why our numbers are much higher compared to the Christian countries, even though that's partially understandable, as Muslims don't separate but divorce while the Christians do just that.

Good Night Ladies & Gentlemen.

Be kind to your wives Brothers.

A7LA-SHU   

come again? some ladies are "funny" coz i don't wanna use other words for them. what the heck does she mean to beat her once a week? and i don't get ladies when they say i thought it would stop after our first baby.. there is something that is okay and some things are NEVER okay.. so first day he even think of beating me i would kill his azz .. seriously... and i don't care if we got million kids together, first day and i would be out of that house for good...

peace n 1 luv.. and yes brothas be kind to ur "babys moma" :D

masallalma

There is nothing wrong with a slap here or there in the right place, infact, its a little kinky and pleasurable. Maybe thats why she wants it once a week - spanking is not every1's cup of tea ;)

NGONGE   

Heh. A slap a day makes you work, rest and play.

Well, at least the judge had the sense to make the husband stop from beating his silly wife altogether.

Still, I cant help thinking that some people will consider this wife to be some sort of retard while others will see her as a very clever heroine.

and i don't care if we got million kids together, first day and i would be out of that house for good...

Now, I’m not trying to justify domestic violence here, nor am I making any judgments. However, given a choice between the odd slap and the total breakdown of your marriage, would you seriously walkout the minute that slap is administered? If you had some sort of secret list of things that are totally unacceptable in a marriage, things that would instantly end a marriage, would a “beating†be top of that list?

Seven of Nine,

S&M = Sexni eyo Mafeeq - Anything goes... :D

**Ducks**

^^ And who or what is a sex model? :eek:

Its true what they say, if you live long enough waxkasta waad arki *nods head*

Maybe we should all quit while we are ahead for the sake of the faint hearted among us.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:

and i don't care if we got million kids together, first day and i would be out of that house for good...

Now, I’m not trying to justify domestic violence here, nor am I making any judgments. However, given a choice between the odd slap and the total breakdown of your marriage, would you seriously walkout the minute that slap is administered? If you had some sort of secret list of things that are totally unacceptable in a marriage, things that would instantly end a marriage, would a “beating†be top of that list?

**Ducks**
yes sweety... i mean why should he ever feel like he would have to be beat his wife.. and what gives him that right.. and do u think just because she said stop it he will.. i think ones u let a guy hit u once, he'll keep on doing that unless u show him u mean what u say...

i know some girl, she isn't muslim, or somalian. and believe me i see her put up with lots of pull $hit with her man, and he'll even tell ya, oh she can say whatever she wants, i know she won't leave me.

so yes when i said i'll leave that house even if i had million kids for him i really mean it...

given a choice between the odd slap and the total breakdown of your marriage, would you seriously walkout the minute that slap is administered?

what marriage? a marriage with a monster :mad: ... nah thanks..

Sincere   

Handcuffs.jpg

Im a firm believer that visual aids are effective tools in communicating :D

On a serious note, I heard this being discussed on a radio show this morning, and they had a call in session....boy where the phone lines jammed with pissed of women. She should have left him the first time he did it ....

x_quizit   

"Now, I’m not trying to justify domestic violence here, nor am I making any judgments. However, given a choice between the odd slap and the total breakdown of your marriage, would you seriously walkout the minute that slap is administered? If you had some sort of secret list of things that are totally unacceptable in a marriage, things that would instantly end a marriage, would a “beating†be top of that list?"

Ngonge, u do indeed sound like u are making excuses for domestic violence, reducing it to "just a slap" no big deal attitude. A slap leads to a punch and that leads to more serious and perhaps physically damaging behavior, but more importantly, the "lil' slap" does more damage to the psyche than anything else. Scars may go away, but emotional abuse doesnt, and it isn't right to reduce it or make excuses for it.

Its like me asking u, would u leave if she takes just one ball away from ur privates? its just one, get over it.... :rolleyes:

This topic though brings up good points about domestic violence running rampant in our society and ppl who call themselves religious adhere to that barbaric behavior. Any man that dares to put his hands on me, he'll wake up wondering what he is..man or woman or "it"? :D

u see how some u are brainwashed by news media! u hear lil dhirbaaxo and first blurp hits your lips domestic violence!

how come when being spanked 4 pleasure crimes dont auto-magically utter DV but again again one more time!!! :(

from where i stand, we should hit our ladies every night :D:D:D but only on the profer place (the booty)............Kuunto wixii loo KuusKuusay kiraamo iyo dharbaaxo lee ma ohoooo :D:D:D:D

asxantu