Sign in to follow this  
Janna

- A Love Letter To Lexus-

If this letter is true, it's kinda messed up you would exploit his feelings on this website and ask the public what his fate should be.

If you completely don't want the guy, you need to be straight up. Don't ever do somebody wrong when it comes down to matters of the heart, because you will learn this quote the hard way--"WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND."

That is complete bull that you are too young to be in a serious relationship. Keep it real sista. If you wanted the guy and you thought the world of him you would have no problem being with him, in fact you would feel lucky to have found him. Why don't you say "I already know I don't want him but I get a kick out it knowing someone wants me and I don't want them----but I just wanna show you guys that I got it like that."

Keep it real sista girl.

Janna   

Amatillah

How is this shameful? On seconds thoughts, I don't even want to know.

Rudy

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't consider Jamanicans.

MsWord

I am 18 and I don't want to be in a serious relationship.

God knows how many times I have said that. I was indirectly implying that I wasn't interested in him but what is a girl to do once a guy has many ideas in his poor little head. Nothing!

SafiaLuuL

Why would I bother with the public about this guy's fate when I have already decided that I don't want anything to do with him.

I don't need to show prove to anyone, anything!

Originally posted by SafiaLuuL612:

That is complete bull that you are too young to be in a serious relationship.

Maybe you want to get married at the age of 18 and have 10 kids, good luck with that because I don't want to be a stay home mother. Enjoy!

Jurnee   

Maybe you want to get married at the age of 18 and have 10 kids, good luck with that because I don't want to be a stay home mother. Enjoy!

Whats wrong with a stay at home mother??

Jurnee   

^^^ To you? Maybe nothing! You too.....Enjoy!

Oh i see you're probably different because you're seeking an education so you can have a fantastic career and make lots of $$$, while the rest of us poor souls stay at home raising children.

Im sorry to burst your little bubble of delusions, but no money, status or 'im an independent women' chant would ever bring you the same status of a women who dedicates herself to raising her children. The worst part is that you not only say you dont want to be a stay at home mother, which in my opinion is entirely your choice and wouldnt bother me one bit, but you degrade it with such ignorance forgetting that many of our mothers didnt have a career, possibly your mother too. I wonder how she would feel knowing her daughter thinks being a stay at home mother is a status she would look her nose down on...and plz dont start talking about how they had no choice, it was what our mothers did and im sure they are very proud of it and would like some appreciiation.

najma82   

Shankaroon, I truely understand what you're saying, the best of all careers are those of our mothers who sacrificed everything in order to raise us right, and no matter what we are who we are because of their dedication and hard work...so don't ever think girls that because u're home stay mom, u're loser...cuz that is far from the truth...And of course you can always have a career and at the same time be a home stay mom, it all depends on how you make ur life.

Pucca   

stay at home moms? why ofcourse! thats a splendid idea..granted that my hubby makes nuff $$$$ to keep us all comfortable and meets all of our needs+wants. i'm warming up to the idea already...stay at home while the money is brought to you :cool:

ps...lex, think bout it