Sign in to follow this  
Proud_Nomad_Fella

IT'S TOUGH BEING A GUY

If you work too hard, there is never any time for her.

If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it's exploitation.

If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your butt and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, it's favoritism.

If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment.

If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

If you cry, you're a wimp.

If you don't, you're insensitive.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist.

If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination.

If she asks you, it's a favor.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain.

If you don't, you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you're after something.

If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements, you're an egotist.

If you're not, you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she's tired.

If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.

This is funny piece...lol

But i gotta disagree with you bro.As male, my life couldn't be any better.True things get little difficult as more women get into the position of power and the male donimated fields.It is all about the money and men might feeling irrevelent as more women are financially independent.

NoVa   

Oh ya pooor big baby...I didn't know that's how guys feel...well brotha don't be comparing ya self to a woman and when I say that i'mean don't be "nagging" about what a woman wants or doesn't...All those things that are mention aren't comparable and can always be comprimised. Lets hope you don't think it's taugh being a man. Because there are alot of tough roles woman hold that any man would never ever know how a woman feels or is. So brotha, before u jump to the badwagon, start realizing that a woman goes through much harder life than u'll ever expected the average man to go throught... and it doesn't come easy being one.

lol.. me bitter no

I was not talking about our traditional ladies who stand with their man through thick and thin. But, if u are one of those misinformed feminine who admire this material world so mush so that they think their value system and culture is beneath them then its u..lol.

Che…..Com’on Bro this has nothing to do with equaling the playing field. I am all for woman who are financially independent, but you know I am talking about those high maintenance who rather Challenge their man instead of supporting them.

Oh here is more…..

Here is what happens to us when we marry to one of those.

# 1

Getting married is like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.

At the wedding party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger??" The other replied, "Yes, I am. I married the wrong man."

Before a man is married, he is incomplete. Then when he is married, he is finished.

Marriage is an institution in which a man losses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her master's status.

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get

married??" And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying for it."

Young son : "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?"

Dad : "That happens in every country son."

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married, and then it was too late."

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes

Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

A woman’s worries of the future stops when she marries, but Man’s worries of the future start the minute he is married.

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." And the Husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or his wife is new.

LOooooooooool....that was funny....i liked the last two ones.

Fella......Look bro,If you buy into the idea that being guy is difficult, it will than be really difficult....I know there are some crazy feminists(we called them Chicks with dicks here in NY) that wear you out...They are ones that said their education and independence threatens men :confused: ...Leave those alone...They are good educated women who will do part and be good patner.

Khayr   

LOL!!!!!

SO TRUE, SO TRUE!

YOU'RE JOKES ARE SOMETHING THAT ALMOST ANY MAN

WHO HAS COME ACROSS A FEMALE COULD RELATE TO.

FINALLY!!!!

SOMEONE TO SPEAK UP AND TALK ABOUT THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THE GUY'S GO THROUGH. WE ARE TRUELY,THE MENTALLY ABUSED GENDER. :cool:

HONEY-D   

Originally posted by Proud_Nomad_Fella:

lol.. me bitter no

I was not talking about our traditional ladies who stand with their man through thick and thin. But, if u are one of those misinformed feminine who admire this material world so mush so that they think their value system and culture is beneath them then its u..lol.

Oh here is more…..

Here is what happens to us when we marry to one of those.

# 1

Getting married is like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.

At the wedding party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger??" The other replied, "Yes, I am. I married the wrong man."

Before a man is married, he is incomplete. Then when he is married, he is finished.

Marriage is an institution in which a man losses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her master's status.

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get

married??" And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying for it."

Young son : "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?"

Dad : "That happens in every country son."

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married, and then it was too late."

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes

Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

A woman’s worries of the future stops when she marries, but Man’s worries of the future start the minute he is married.

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." And the Husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or his wife is new.

1)That's wat happens to thoze who concentrate more on the presentation of the food rather than the food itself.

2)That's life we tend to make mistakes and the worse thing is realising ur mistake at the last minute.

3) That only happens if he was a half man in the first place and the poor lady tries her very best to make him an avarage man but regrets after she spends 10+ yrs with no hope watsoever.

4) She increases her knowledge by putting theory into pratice he looses watever he has gained over the yrs by not doing anything.

5)I guess only smart guys know how to declare bankrupsy with out getting further debth.

6)He's intentions of getting married were to have a slave who cleans, cooks and takes care of the children unlike a wife u need to share ur life with.

7) Hanging out with friend, going to clubs and checking on gals was wat he called real happiness now that he's got kids to take care of and family to provide he thinks he was better off being a single.

8) He gives out money and gets food on the table, cloths washed and ironed, house cleaned, kids looking beautiful and wife wearing smile now tell me who's is getting more than they've paid for. :mad:

9) Thats the human nature.

10) Woman suffers 1000 times and never complains to any1 whereas man complains to every human being.

11) yep unfortunetely that happens.

12) Or there's wife no2 and this poor woman doesnt have a clue about the new wife on the block.