Sign in to follow this  
Guhaad

Ever been Loved this Bad

Mate you sound like your having an affair…fear of â€our dealings to pass on to the work and workersâ€

And this fish business…why the deep ocean anyway how did an office romance turn so complicated. You have an over active imagination and a confused sex drive. No insults intended this is just the feeling you’ve left me after reading your post.

me   

Guhaad I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

I am in more or less the same situation. I can not help but ladies misuderstand me every lady i meet thinks I sweet-talking her. It is not that I want something it is I just can not help myself and it’s my nature.

I am with this girl and It started with me just being me and she fell for it and declared her love for me. I did not love her, but I agreed. We men rarely say no. It felt good this whole being wanted thingy, good for the ego. And I think you couldn’t say no because she didn’t give you any grounds for rejection just like me.

-She is clearly a fun person

-She is good looking (at least your not complaining about her looks)

-She wants you (come on how many women do really want you for you?)

Can you imagine you and her married with kids? Is she the wivey type? hmmmm could that be your problem?

So to continue my story, I realized she was leading our relationship and I was the passenger. Although it felt good, my nature didn't like it. I like to lead. I want to be in control. I want to choose my women, not my woman choosing me (hunting is good). I want to decide whether I want her or not and decide where we are heading. Her loving is clouding my judgement and its making me feel nervous especially when she talks about scary things like kids or marriage or future.

Anyhow the ladies reading this should not misunderstand me or think that it’s wrong to talk about those things but those things make us men feel nervous.

So the problem is she loves me, I like her and wouldn’t mind spending time with her but I want to be in charge of the relationship and with being in charge or leading comes responsibility. I don't know if I can take those responsibilities. I don't know if I will ever love her like she loves me and that’s messed up.

Your problem my bro, just like mine is because you do not want to make a choice.

MAKE THE CHOICE, DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH HER? IF SO CAN YOU EVER LOVE HER LIKE SHE LOVES YOU? Or do you want to have FUN?

If its fun your looking after, tell her (hehehehe like that’s easy) if you want to make it deeper meaning relationship then go for it.

But whatever you do be true to your self and remember if you care about her in anyway be honest with her.

If you choose to be honest she might hate you temporarily but in the long run forgive you and always respect you.

If you mess this up you and her are over forever.

In my situation I have chosen to extend her contract and lately I am warming up to this loving thingy and I feel like returning some.

Maybe you should extend the contract and see how it develops and about the whining issues. COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN THEY ALL WHINE AND IF YOU THINK THAT SHE MIGHT BE A LITTLE CRAZY. WELL ALL WOMEN ARE. TRUST ME BRO. I NEVER MET A WOMAN THAT’S 100%. It’s their nature, in our eyes their sensitivity seems like there is something wrong with them. I dated enough to know that most women are like that. They are just emotional, oversensitive, start fights over whatever whine and hate themselves (Some of the TIME not all the time smile.gif )

one last thing:

"'in arinteenu saameyso shaqada iyo shaqaalaha'"

Are you ashamed of her? Or do you have another sweety on the side? because shaqada iyo shaqaalaha do not matter, unless your work prohibits a relationship between employees.

Arawella   

Me, judging from your comments you portray yourself to be a weak individual who has a fear of commitment. Honestly, no intelligent, wise and independent lady would tie herself to such a character. No wonder you have a tendency to attract the sort of girl you’ve described.

me   

hahahah@araweelo, I knew this would happen. I knew these comments would come. I maybe what you claim I am but this post was intended for Guhaad he might understnad what I am talking about. Don't try you can understand how us men think or see things, just as I wouldnt dare to try to understnad how women see things.

Don't try you can understand how us men think or see things, just as I wouldnt dare to try to understnad how women see things.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN THEY ALL WHINE AND IF YOU THINK THAT SHE MIGHT BE A LITTLE CRAZY. WELL ALL WOMEN ARE. TRUST ME BRO. I NEVER MET A WOMAN THAT’S 100%. It’s their nature, in our eyes their sensitivity seems like there is something wrong with them. I dated enough to know that most women are like that. They are just emotional, oversensitive, start fights over whatever whine and hate themselves

Is that right? LoL. :D

Guhaad   

Originally posted by Intuition:

You have an over active imagination and a confused sex drive
. No insults intended this is just the feeling you’ve left me after reading your post.

sxb, thanks for the advice and suggestion. Aniga, I never hate when people tell you what they really see (I have always looked things from the brighter side even during hard moments, conditions, and circumstances. Waa dhalasho, in the genes, from mama to papa :D ). It is when some people try to find nonexistent things that agitates me mostly out of fear, doubt, and the many other reasons that keeps haters moving. That is just my preface. You know I hate to write, because once I start I can't stop. It is uppity-jumpily in my head. and this leads part of my answer to your question. with so much to express, find, point to, and tell, you really have to negotiate what is permissible, presentable, appropriate, etc. as a SOL student (part-time :D ), I am also learning how some people use and cross that line to tell and re-tell their stories. That is y much of my posting has been supplemental than instrumental. Picking out things I like than what is actually asked to analyze. I am kinda interested in how language is exploited, beautified, and used in different circumstances and settings. that is why my favorite Sol people are those that I feel fit that description, just to name a few; JLee, sheikh Nur, Xiinfiniin, MMA, Shaah, and I Believe I Can Fly (FBI-IC). don’t get it twisted, i like others for other reasons as well, time will tell :D . sxb, in short, imagination just tags along with me as i write stuff, i don't know what the boundaries are for it to be classified as over active or inactive. to restrain myself, i take breaks at some intervals in which one has just started :cool:

the second part (confused sex drive) is partially true. i guess i need to cut down on that if it is being noticed that much. you are right, i tend to be bias, towards using or magnifying to almost glorifying sexual aspects and dealings in some of my posts, making indirect references as well as direct ones. It is kind of something I am actually realizing (well, everything is not planned :D ). i don’t know why they stick out or why i picked them, or even where that tendency and litany comes from. i guess it started out as a joke at the beginning, and have turned into a habit, attitude. Though i know there will be times where i will make some kind of references to it in one form or another, it should never be as redundant as in the past. One thing is for sure, we tend to shy away from life problems that stem or are related to sexuality, addressing it when needed is essential and shunning or sidelining will never solve it. I realized as well that I might be harming my sisters with implicit sexual references whom i believe are already modest, islamically&traditional dressed, etc. This tanaasul is ultimately for them. don't arm wrestle me if it takes time to actually realize it. :D

Me,

sxb nice take on the topic. i am glad you understand what i was talking about. i don’t know why a sister that seems to be older isn't blamed for her actions, and instead the young fella, is blamed for starting every thing and held responsible for what obviously started with that sister. she changed the conversation from 'do this and that' to 'how big is your house...is there room for the both of us..' you also got what i meant by commitment. The paradox is that you might like someone but because of our rigid culture, end the relationship because of a simple thing as age. Over the years, as a direct result of this, and I am sure many would classify with this as well; I have come to internalize that concept. If it really got me choked up and i was in love with the sister as she was with me, the most I can tolerate is one year difference, and will accept two calaa dirqi. anyways, Me, i liked your story. it is interesting, glad you got it going on, like the 'extend her contract' wording. it can't be extended cuz it has already been cut loose. we departed. it was not ground breaking, i retained the relationship to where it belonged from the start. she had no hurt feelings, i told here what it would mean for the two of us and how much of that will actually come back to haunt us in the long run. from day one, i knew age would be the problem, but someone tried to defy gravity. to her it was love, to me, she was a devote and interesting friend, co-worker, employee, a fellow countrywomen, etc.

Sharmarkee,

Adeer ma aniga baad I leedahay gabdhaha baad u sheekeysaa oo aad ka sheekeysaa, after sharing such a close-to-my-heart sheeko. For real, I don’t do that. that is disgusting. Never pass what is trusted onto you. This sheeko for many reasons was short-lived. I am surprised with how short the time was and memorable it turned out to become.

Waterlily,

You are sure wise, cuz I told her lets keep it pro., and ‘what is love got to do with Xamaali’ :D

Abaadir   

Guhad posted:

my favorite Sol people are those that I feel fit that description, just to name a few; JLee, sheikh Nur, Xiinfiniin, MMA, Shaah, and I Believe I Can Fly (FBI-IC).

How come Bishaaro is not included..... :D:D

Did you change your nick? I'm assuming this is not the other girl (at your work) who got your constitution mangled by rejecting you and going for the Afro-American dude lol. But you know what they said right? you only talk of that which is clost to your hear't. Sali can nabiy and leaf this poor girl who work with you alone. Just kidding give her some more to talk about out and dish out the gossip here. Waiting to hear more of this nacnacleyn.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Abaadir:

quote:Guhad posted:

my favorite Sol people are those that I feel fit that description, just to name a few; JLee, sheikh Nur, Xiinfiniin, MMA, Shaah, and I Believe I Can Fly (FBI-IC).

How come Bishaaro is not included.....
:D:DAbaadir: Original poster has a fetish for nerds. Bishaaro's too cool for the nerd club. :D

what in the world!! u work with xalimoo n wanna get into her belly!! man, do u value your life or r u kamakase!

plz, take my advice, quit that job run as fast u can! u r doomed!! homie! never trust them jokers. go find a nice american gal! she will love u to death...! :confused:

me   

hahahahaah@rudy.

leave da xalimo's man, who will make us laxoox? american gal can't make me laxoox